Xeiyataiki Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by darke [/i] [B][SIZE=4]DUO!!! HE KICKS A****!!![/SIZE] SHINGAMI RULES!! [/B][/QUOTE] *jumps up and does the wave..... alone :nervous: * DdDdDdUuUuUuUuOoOoOoO!!! :blush: ShInIgAMi!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :D :love:
Sida255 Posted January 10, 2002 Posted January 10, 2002 i like quater cos hes into belivin thins,friendly,thinkin positive all ta time n...etc........
Sui Generis Posted January 10, 2002 Posted January 10, 2002 Duo and Wufei.....we knew duo tho! He just kicks ***....and he is the most like me!! Scary isn't it!
Sere Tuscumbia Posted January 10, 2002 Posted January 10, 2002 Duo & Quatre . . . they're both hot, pilot Gundams, and spaz out when the time is right!(More reasons coming . . . my brain has shut off right now . . .) Plus, one of them is rich!! :D (:gasp: Oh my god!! I just demoralized myself! :shrugs: Who cares? I'm in it for the money!! (j/k!!!! I'm not THAT evil . . .))
darke Posted January 10, 2002 Posted January 10, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Xeiyataiki [/i] [B] *jumps up and does the wave..... alone :nervous: * DdDdDdUuUuUuUuOoOoOoO!!! :blush: ShInIgAMi!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :D :love: [/B][/QUOTE] YO XEIYATAIKI!! ANOTHER DUO FAN!! YEAH BABY!! ;) HEY EVERYONE: LETS FACE IT: THE OTHER PILOTS ARE GOOD. BUT DUO'S BETTER.:D :D :D
Trowa066 Posted January 10, 2002 Author Posted January 10, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]Duo's cool but I still like Trowa better[/COLOR] ;)
darke Posted January 10, 2002 Posted January 10, 2002 trowas alright but i still think duo is better:p i mean, who else would hav the guts to wear a braid and still call him self shingami???
Xeiyataiki Posted January 10, 2002 Posted January 10, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by darke [/i] [B] YO XEIYATAIKI!! ANOTHER DUO FAN!! YEAH BABY!! ;) HEY EVERYONE: LETS FACE IT: THE OTHER PILOTS ARE GOOD. BUT DUO'S BETTER.:D :D :D [/B][/QUOTE] :blush: :blush: Yeah, DUO RULES!!!! :D ...but Quatre is still mah #1. :whoops: :love: ^^ Duo and Wufei r mah #2z! hehe :box:
Trowa066 Posted January 22, 2002 Author Posted January 22, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]But you have to give trowa respect,he came back from a memory lapse and still managed to kill off his enemies. Not to mention how he acts just like treize in a scence.[/COLOR] ;)
Delian Posted January 23, 2002 Posted January 23, 2002 Dou Maxwell...Great fighter with a great sense of humour;) Comes up with great one liners and gets the job done
MarkM Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 duo common people you have to luv the great destryoyer and dethsyte Hell Custome is the bet gundam of all:devil: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:
phoenixflames Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 I do really have to agree with you there Hot Head. It is the coolest of them all.:devil:
Guest Kei Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 The all too common question of the fav pilot! Duo won Animerica's vote for best pilot! Although I like Quatre. As a pilot though I'd have to say Heero! If you forced me to choose someone from another series of Gundam I guess I'd say Shiro from 08th MS!
phoenixflames Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 I think that this kind of thing is really common. "Who is your favorite?" it's kind of cool, but also kind of over done. eventually it goes spam. just letting you know.:flaming:
deadgoddess Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by phoenixflames [/i] [B]I think that this kind of thing is really common. "Who is your favorite?" it's kind of cool, but also kind of over done. eventually it goes spam. just letting you know.:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE] life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, dont waste your life, have the time of your life! How can u hav the time of your life? and y do ppl all like duo? i think heeroz betta! duoz 2 happy....
Guest Kei Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by deadgoddess [/i] [B] i think heeroz betta! duoz 2 happy.... [/B][/QUOTE] Somone else who likes Hee-chan! I think that's why people like Duo. He's very happy and enegergetic and people can relate with him...more or less
deadgoddess Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 even if ppl can relate to duo its still weird, in my opinion ppl r 2 happy.... Quatrez 2 nice, trowaz 2 quiet, heeroz 2 solemn and wufei is 2 there are bad parts in all the characterz but y duz eberyone like duo
Guest Kei Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by deadgoddess [/i] [B]y duz eberyone like duo [/B][/QUOTE] You could create a poll or create a new thread to see why. I put this already, but my fav's Quatre because I can relate to him...don't ask how I just can!
deadgoddess Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kei [/i] [B] You could create a poll or create a new thread to see why. I put this already, but my fav's Quatre because I can relate to him...don't ask how I just can! [/B][/QUOTE] Quatre? how? i can relate myself to heero.... can anyone relate themselves to relena?
Guest Kei Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by deadgoddess [/i] [B] can anyone relate themselves to relena? [/B][/QUOTE] Scarry thought! No one reply if you are!
deadgoddess Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kei [/i] [B] Scarry thought! No one reply if you are! [/B][/QUOTE] if duo is the most popular character, hu is the most hated character?
Guest Kei Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by deadgoddess [/i] [B] hu is the most hated character? [/B][/QUOTE] Relena and Hilde of course! Dorothy gets pretty high up there as well!
deadgoddess Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 aight this is a stupid question but after all these years i've neva bothered to find out, hu created gundam wing? anyone hav any of their cd'z?
Recommended Posts