Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was born on july 24. That is the same day as Jenifer Lopez b-day. It has no efect on me because i am a guy.

if u go to animelives it tells you what anime characters share your b-day, i share one with Domon Kasshu ;) . [url]http://www.animelives.com/gate.html?name=Anime_Birthdays[/url]
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE=Akari_Demon]I was born on july 24. That is the same day as Jenifer Lopez b-day. It has no efect on me because i am a guy.
[url]http://www.animelives.com/gate.html?name=Anime_Birthdays[/url][/QUOTE]

[color=darkviolet]You forget that the wonderful fabulous Chibi Horsewoman's birthday is on the 24th of July as well. Celebrate accordingly[/color]
Posted
i was born on the 25th of September, the only person i know of that was born on the same day as me is [B]Hansie Cronjè[/B].

[B]Hansie Cronjè[/B], if you didn't know, was one of the best cricket captains in the world by far (south african), who died 2 or 3 years ago in a plane crash. He was and still is one of my heros!!!
Posted
My birthday was yesterday... ^^ BWAHAHAHA
I'm legal now... whatever that means. XD
"No sex, no drugs, no wine, no women, no fun, no sin" but I can vote! No wonder it's dark...

-ArV
Posted
[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Well, I don't know who famous was born on my birthday, but the fact that I was born in Italy is pretty cool in it's own way. :D

We lived there for three months afterwards, and my mother told me that all the Italian people wanted to hoold me, considering how rare it is to be able to hold a black baby boy in Italy. We have picture of some women holding me on the beach, but I'm going to have to find it.

I hope I can go back there sometime... :cool: [/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
Well me and My dad share the same birthday, April 15th, ironic that it's Tax Day. No one looks foward to that day, lol! Actually, there's a funny story to that. Apparently I was late (what else is new :animeswea ) and the doctor was going to induce labor. When she told my dad he was like, 'Alright, what day' She told him and it never occured to him at that minute that that was his birthday! :animesmil

My mom's birthday, and I still can't figure this one out, is on Christmas Eve. :sweat: My sister's is on the day that our great grandmother passed away on (she whould never know) but it wasn't on the same year. My grandmother's birthday is on July 4 and let me give some advice: NEVER above anything else, NEVER, EVER put lit sparklers on a birthday cake that you intend to eat. :nope: It was awful.
Posted
My birth day is November 29. I don't know anyone else with my birth day. My mom told me that I was going to be born on thanks giving. I'm glad I wasn't.I don't know if thiers and famous people with my birth day or anyone else as a matter of fact(haha). :animesmil

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...