OtakuBoards

Your Birthday

kaisha

I was wondering if any of you wanted to share stories about your birthdays. I was born on Ozzy Ozzbourne's birthday, which I think played a part in the way I am today. (I was almost born on Britney Spear's birthday, I dodged a bullet there) :animesigh

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia]My birthday is on the same day as Prince Charles's...*sigh* Prince Charles...XD Just a little useless fact. Also, I was born nine months almost to the day from my friend whom I consider a sister. "As soon as they had you, Sam, they must have gotten busy!" It's just a little joke we have. :rolleyes: [/FONT] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]I was born on April 23rd,the same day as George Lopez, William Shakspeare and Shirley Temple. My friend Kyle was also born about 8 hours after me,early on the 24th.When we liked eachother (in like kindergarten) we said we should get married and we could have our birthday parties on the same day.

My dad was born the same day as Dakota Fanning,my mom the same day as Enrique Iglesias and my sister was born the same day as Green Bay Packer quarterback Brett Favre.[/SIZE]

[CENTER][SIZE=1]I was born on October fifth. I dunno if anyone famous has my same birthday, but I do have a cool (Short) story.

I was born at about 12:03, right after midnight. In the same hospital 10 minutes earlier, the boy who would become my stepbrother was born. Pretty nifty, huh? My dad married his mom after both our sets of biological parents got divorced. I don't get to see him much, but we really kind of have a... [I]Bond[/I] that noone else could ever replace. Not just becaus of our birthdays, but because our lives and everything. My mom got remarried and had another kid. We now have an awesome bond, as well. It's not the same, but it doesn't have to be.[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[size=1]I was born on March 13th, and I also have no idea if I share a birthday with anyone famous. I wil say, though, that my birthday has never ended up on a Friday. :) Every year that it should have it on a Friday ends up being a Leap Year and it skips over Friday to Saturday. And they said 13 was an unlucky number. (3/13 a luck and unlucky number; they balance each other out. :))[/size]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Well, I was born on September 17th, same day as [B]John Ritter[/B] and [B]Elvira[/B] [*gags*], as well as N*Sync's choreographer, and the author of "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest."

September 17th was also the date of one of the bloodiest battles in the American Civil War, the Battle of Sharpsburg, a hurricane hit Florida, the first 33 1/3 record was released, the first NFL game was played, and [most importantly] it was the first [and last] time that The Who played on an American variety hour. Obviously, not all in the same year. :p

And in case you're wondering, no I didn't have all that memorized. [URL=http://www.scopesys.com/anyday/]This site[/URL] was most helpful. [/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]I was born on Queen Isabella of Castile's deathday. Just so you all know, she authorized Chris Columbus' journey to the new world, but [B]also gave the thumbs up to the Spanish Inquistion >_<.[/B] I. Hate. Her. But I guess it's good I was born on the day that monster died.

[I]Score: 1 Retri, 0 Isabela.[/I] Own'd.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Retribution][SIZE=1]I was born on Queen Isabella of Castile's deathday. Just so you all know, she authorized Chris Columbus' journey to the new world, but [B]also gave the thumbs up to the Spanish Inquistion >_<.[/B] I. Hate. Her. But I guess it's good I was born on the day that monster died.

[I]Score: 1 Retri, 0 Isabela.[/I] Own'd.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Whoa your hardcore. I know she killed alot of people, but maybe North America wouldn't have exsisted if she hadn't funded him...

Well anyhoo, I was born on July 2. My mom always says how my birthday is inbetween two great nation's holidays (Canada day, July 1st {like that Ayumi Hamasaki song...} and Independance day{July 4th}.) I was born on a Sunday and my mom said that when she went to the hospital, the nurse made my dad fill out the forms, and by the time he came back I was already born! I guess that happens after having three kids before... :animeswea She said one of my aunt's missed church because she was looking after my siblings. :catgirl:

[quote name='Count Zero']i was born on August 14, i know its the day the japanese surrendered after the hiroshima and nagasaki bombings. anybody famous? not sure... :twitch: :help: :freak:[/quote]
All of these people were born on August 14
Meriwether Lewis
Hans Christian
Letitia Elizabeth
Ernest T Seton
John Galsworthy
Armas Jrnefelt Vyborg
David Hallyday
Lila Murillo Maricibo
Sir James Pitman
ohn Ringling
Georges Pr?tre
Russell Baker
Alice Ghostly Montana
Buddy Greco
Earl Weaver
Dash Crofts
Connie Smith Elkhart
David Crosby
Sandy Gilmour
Jon A McBride
Robyn Smith Astaire
Steve Martin
Antonio Fargas
Larry Graham
Susan St James
Debbie Meyer
Mark C Lee
Sharon Bryan
Jackee (Harry)
Earvin (Magic) Johnson
Susan Olson
Emmanuelle Bart
Lynette Falls

I was born in 1988, Centenary of Federation. Or something like that. 22nd of November. I got no idea if it's on a special day or someone famous' birthday. I don't really care to tell the truth.

I do know... there's about 50 people at the school I used to go to who had the same birthday as me. Yes. :smoke:

[quote name='Delirium][size=1']I was born on March 13th, and I also have no idea if I share a birthday with anyone famous. I wil say, though, that my birthday has never ended up on a Friday. :) Every year that it should have it on a Friday ends up being a Leap Year and it skips over Friday to Saturday. And they said 13 was an unlucky number. (3/13 a luck and unlucky number; they balance each other out. :))[/size][/quote]
[color=navy][font='Comic Sans MS']As was born on the thirteenth of March too... I never realized that my birthday's never been on a Friday ...but then I don't remember ever having my birthday on a Friday either. I don?t know of any famous people who were born on my birthday or any famous events, but I do know from a sign that used to be in a school that March 13th is Jewel Day (it was a sign that told you what Holidays there are on your birthday). *goes to look at link from Ozy* ...woah actually a lot of people were born/died on 3/13[/font][/color]

I really don't know when I was born in one certificate it says I was born on May 26th and on other it says May 27th. I was born at my mother's 7th month of pregnancy and the doctors took me out because they thought I was dead because I didn't move. I don't know but every birthday has been a disaster, either my brothers trash my birthday or my so called friends. My family says I was born in bad luck so everyone I get close to, something happens to them.

[QUOTE=celestialcharm]Whoa your hardcore. I know she killed alot of people, but maybe North America wouldn't have exsisted if she hadn't funded him...

Well anyhoo, I was born on July 2. My mom always says how my birthday is inbetween two great nation's holidays (Canada day, July 1st {like that Ayumi Hamasaki song...} and Independance day{July 4th}.) I was born on a Sunday and my mom said that when she went to the hospital, the nurse made my dad fill out the forms, and by the time he came back I was already born! I guess that happens after having three kids before... :animeswea She said one of my aunt's missed church because she was looking after my siblings. :catgirl:[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR="#990033"][b]I can so relate to you! My birthday is between those dates too, My birthday is [i]July 7th[/i]. It's right inbetween important dates but also I've never found many people with my birthday. Many friends of mine have had birthdays that are July 2nd all the way to the 10th minus the 7th. I only know two people with the same birthday as mine, and thats my uncle and this guy I dated who's still my friend who has the same last initials as me too. We were the two K's with the same birthday lol.

But anyways, thanks for the link Ozy. I now know that I have the same birthday as Ringo Starr the drummer from the beatles. Also when their album "All you need is love" was released. I also share it with the ice skater Michelle Kwan and soap opera star Jean Lederc who plays Jeremy Hunter on All my children (oh goody! I love soap operas *shoots TV*). It's also when the 4 Licoln assasinaters were hanged and a holiday in Japan that is called the star festival otherwise known as "Tanbata". It's also the day Spain holds the running of the bulls festival. That's the only thing I found really interesting. Other then that, yup my birthdate sucks.
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/b]

Guest Koshu
I was born on July 22 1989. Danny Glover and Alex Trebek were born on the same day. On my fourth birthday Shinoby III (Super Shinobi II in Japan) was released. I didnt actually play it unlil about 2 years ago but it's one of my favorite games.

[URL=http://imdb.com/OnThisDay?]IMDB's On this Day[/URL] Is less efficient but you get more celebrities. I was born Dec. 4, same as Jay-Z.

In 4th grade I had the most kickass birthday party ever. One of my friends Threw a ping pong ball at one of the girls necks and her parents thought it was a hickey lol. People still talk about it 6 years later.

Delirium-Danny Masterson(Hyde "That 70's Show")

I was hopign AzureWolf would reply to this thread before me. It would've saved me the trouble, since we apparently have the exact same birthday.

I was born June 21st, which just happens to be Tuesday. I was born exactly two years after Prince William Winsor, and I've hated him ever since I found that out.

A quick check through IMDB's birthday list shows me that the following celebrities were also born on June 21st:
Juliette Lewis
Jim Breuer
Sonique

Michael Chiklis married his wife on my birthday in 1992, as did the late Jerry Orbach (his first wife, at least).

[color=darkviolet]I was born on the 24th of July 1981. I'm a Leo cancer cusp with a Virgo ascending but I think I'm more Leo than anything else. I was born in the year of the Rooster.

Leos are very loyal, but they like to be in the spotlight and are coldhearted when hurt.

Roosters are assciated with the five virtues: fortune, courage, goodness, confidence, and military honor. And they're assciated with metal. I'm a double metal Rooster because of my birth year.

I share a birthday with Amelia Airhart who was lost while trying to be the first woman to fly around the world solo. And some other people that I can't remember right now.

Prince Charles and Princess Diana were married when I was 4 days old. My daughter was born two months after I turned 23 and this year I turn 24 on the 24th.

My zodiac color is gold and my birthstone is ruby. I was born on a Friday at 7:35AM. My element is fire and I have a firey personality.

I think I may have misread the thread. But I hope it was still on topic.

Oh and my bro is cooler than me. He has the same birthday as Mickey Mouse _the 18th of November[/color]

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman][color=darkviolet']I'm a Leo cancer cusp with a Virgo ascending but I think I'm more Leo than anything else. I was born in the year of the Rooster.[/color][/quote]
That reminds me: I'm a Gemini/Cancer cusp. I mostly consider myself a Cancer, but I've recently discovered I act more like a Gemini. I was born in the year of the freaking Rat-- 1984.

[quote][color=darkviolet]and this year I turn 24 on the 24th.[/color][/quote]
And I turn 21 on the 21st day... of the 21st month. Ah, that warm Januember weather. ;)

[size=1][color=slategray]I was born on April 14th, the day that the Titanic completely sank at around 1:30 a.m., I believe. Maybe that's why I have an interest in the whole Titanic case. But I highly doubt it.
I also know about seven other people that have this birth date. Popular birth date.[/color][/size]

[color=navy][font=tahoma]I'm too lazy and tired to look up historical events that share my birthdate. However, I can say quite a few things about the date I was born.

I was born on September 20th, 1985. And I share my birthday with two other people (to my knowledge) from the OB. One is WW2, and he and I are the exact same age. The second person is Corey, who is a year under me and WW2. I'm not sure if there was someone else..I have a feeling there is.

Let's see, what else..well, I'm a Virgo all the way, baby. I have all the symptoms; reserved, collected, pretty good with money, organized, serious, motivated........well, let's not say [i]all[/i] of the common Virgo traits ^_^;; [/color][/font]

So, my birthday? Well, November 26th, 1988.

That makes me a Sagittarius. I'm happy about that. But I share traits with the Scorpios..

My birthday was also the very first Thanksgiving...pretty neat, actually. That's about all I know about that particular day.

It was the year of the Dragon. The Earth Dragon, if I remember correctly.

[font=tahoma][color=#666666]Well, I was born Saturday, September the 14th, 1991, at around 8 PM. My mom went into labor at 7:30 AM, Friday the 13th and didn't have me until thirty-six hours later ^^; So, I was almost born on Friday the 13th which is pretty interesting in itself.

Since I was born in September that makes me a Virgo(and let me tell you, I definitely am one. A majority of the time the horoscopes in the newspaper are right on the button) and I was born in the year of the Ram(which also fits me pretty well).

My birthday is three days after September 11th(can you imagine how much fun my birthday was [i]that[/i] year? T_T) and at the time, they turned the day into "National Prayer Day", though I don't know if it still is.

September 14th is also the day that Francis Scott Key was inspired to write the Star Spangled Banner. Pretty nifty. The 14th of September was also the day that CBS obtained "Nick on CBS" which plays every Saturday morning(this was in 2002 I believe).

From [url=http://www.scopesys.com/anyday]this[/url] site I've learned that quite a few either violent or painful deaths happened upon my birthday >>

To list them:
1901- Pres William McKinley dies in Buffalo, of gunshot wounds inflicted by an assassin.
1911- Piotr Stolypin Russia's PM assassinated by Mordka Bogrov
1927- Isadora Duncan dies as her scarf became entangled in her car's wheel
1982- Bashir Gemayel Lebanon's president-elect, killed by a bomb
1982- Grace Kelly princess of Monaco, dies at 52 in a car crash
1984- Janet Gaynor actress, dies at 77 from a traffic accident
1988- Louis Quinn actor, dies at 73 of cancer
1991- Julie Bovasso actress (Saturday Night Fever), dies at 61 of cancer

If you'll notice, Julie Bovasso died the very day I was born >> One life comes into the world as another leaves, eh? The above deathdays are eight out of the fourteen listed on that site.

A celebrity(that I feel is worth mentioning =P) that was born on September 14th: Nas(September 14th, 1973)

And a marriage or two: Gavin Rossdale and Gwen Stefani(2002) and Magic Johnson and 'Earleatha "Cookie" Kelly'(1991, same day I was born, hehe).

This year I'll be turning 14 on the 14th, cool huh?

Just one more thing to mention(actually, more than one thing, eheh): I share the same birthday as Abumi Zaku from Naruto. My birthday is also the day before Hatake Kakashi's, five days after Aburame Shibi's(Aburame Shino's dad), eight days before Nara Shikamaru's and nine days before Yamanaka Ino's.[/color][/font]