OtakuBoards

Your Birthday

kaisha

[QUOTE=Manic Webb]I was born June 21st, which just happens to be Tuesday. I was born exactly two years after Prince William Winsor, and I've hated him ever since I found that out.

A quick check through IMDB's birthday list shows me that the following celebrities were also born on June 21st:
Juliette Lewis
Jim Breuer
Sonique

Michael Chiklis married his wife on my birthday in 1992, as did the late Jerry Orbach (his first wife, at least).[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DimGray][SIZE=1]*cough* *June 21st, 1987* 18 Years old this Tuesday. Going to be good times, and bad, ah well. Here we go. :animesmil [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=#9933ff]Sakurasuka - that's such a great story. It's so cool how you have such a close, unexplainable relationship. Even though you're not, it reminds me of that twin thing.

Retri, I love you're post, very funny. lol.

I liked the idea of telling your Chinese zodiac and astrological sign, CHW. Here goes! ^^

I'm a Gemini with all the traits. I don't know what job I want to have, and I'll probbaly end up doing a bit of almost everything - a Gemini trait being a Jack of All Trades. Mercury is my ruling planet. The god Mercury (Greek = Hermes) is very smart, and he's also the god of everything no one else wants to be the god of, so there you have it. Gemini are air signs, so they are mentally lively and show expression well. We have a Mutable quality (as opposed to fixed or cardinal), and thus are very adaptable. Geminis have a Positive (as opposed to negative) polarity, so I am definitely spontaneous and expressive. ^^

I'm also a snake in the Chinese zodiac, and I'm so much like one it's almost freaky. O_o

Thanks to Ozzy, these people were born on my birthday (or rather, I was born on theirs?):
[b]1736[/b] Patrick Henry US, patriot "Give me liberty or give me death"
[b]1903[/b] Bob Hope [Leslie Townes] Kent England, entertainer/comedian (famous profile)
[b]1917[/b] John Fitzgerald Kennedy Brookline MA, (Senator-D-MA), 35th President (1961-1963)

And these things happened on my birthday:
[b]1765[/b] Patrick Henry historic speech against the Stamp Act, answering a cry of "Treason!" with, "If this be treason, make the most of it!"
[b]1849[/b] Lincoln says "You can fool some of the people all of the time, & of people some of time, but you can't fool all of the people all of time"
[b]1919[/b] Charles Strite patents pop-up toaster
[b]1967[/b] Pope Paul VI names 27 new cardinals, including Karol Wojtyla, archbishop of Krakow, who later became Pope John Paul II
[b]1968[/b] Manchester United become the first English team to win European Championship soccer tournament beating Benfica of Portugal 4-1 at Wembley after an added 30 minutes ([b]Ajeh[/b] Will like that one. lol)
1982 1st papal visit to Britain since 1531

I was born on memorial day, and my birthday usually falls on or around that day. It's cool because this year, my birthday was on a Sunday, and then we have memorial day off on Monday. The school's gift to me was no school. :D ^^[/color]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][B]Celebrity Birthdays October 4th:[/B] :animeswea

Rutherford B. Hayes
Charlton Heston
Buster Keaton
Patti Labelle
Moses
Susan Sarandon [/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed][B]Anniversaries of Deaths - Oct. 4th:[/B] :animesigh

Gordon Cooper (astronaut) - died October 4, 2004. Born March 6, 1927.
Janis Joplan, died October 4, 1970 from a drug overdose at 27 years old.[/COLOR]

[size=1]I was born on January 10. This means that I am a Capricorn, and as I was born in 1990, I believe that means I was born in the year of the Horse. I know I share a birthday with Rod Stewart (although I do not possess any of the cradle-robbing tendencies he possesses so strongly), as well as Bernard Lee, a British actor who played M in James Bond. Also, I was born on the same date that Coco Chanel died, as well as Marinus Van Der Lubbe, who, in case you didn't know, was a young Dutch Communist accused of burning down the Reichstag in Germany.

There's a few interesting facts about my date of birth for you.
[/size]

[QUOTE=Kiyu-chan]
It was the year of the Dragon. The Earth Dragon, if I remember correctly.[/QUOTE]

[color=darkviolet]Yes, you're correct,All dragons share the element Wood. And you're a wood/Earth dragon- You're more cooperative than other dragons.

Also Roosters and dragons don't get along very well.

Not much else, I need to find a better book.

Okay, here's some interesting stuff that happend on my birthday:

[center][b]Born[/b][/center]

1878 Lord Edward Dunsany Ireland, dramatist/poet (Mirage Water)

1926 Hans-Gnther Winkler Germany, equestrian jumper (Olympic-gold-1956)

1934 Willie Davis NFL defensive end (Cleveland Browns, Green Bay)

1935 Adnan Khashnoggi Saudi businessman/financier

1951 Lynda Carter Phoenix Az, Miss USA/actress (Wonder Woman, Billie Jo)

[b][center]died[/b][/center]

1862 Martin Van Buren 8th pres, dies in Kinderhook NY
1954 Mary Church Terrell educator/civil rights leader, dies at 90
1966 Montgomery Clift actor, dies at 45
1972 Bobby Ramirez drummer (White Trash), killed at 23 in bar brawl
1974 Chris Chubbock newscaster shoots self on air
1979 Archie Duncan actor (Sherlock Holmes), dies at 65
1980 Peter Sellers dies at 54
1991 Isaac Bashevis Singer Nobel prize winning author, dies at 87

[b][center]happened on this day[/b][/center]

1651 Anthony Johnson, a free black, receives grant of 250 acres in Va

1866 Tennessee becomes 1st Confederate state readmitted to Union

1925 Scopes guilty of teaching evolution in a Tn HS, fined $100 & costs

1934 1st ptarmigan hatched & reared in captivity, Ithaca, NY

1967 Beatles sign a petition in The Times to legalize marijuana

I found some stuff[/color]

August 24, 1989

The whole Pompeii catasrtophie happened on my B-day

I am a Virgo, even though I am a bit more of a Leo. -^^- Hehe... I am definitly not orginized.

Plus, I was born in the year of the tiger. Sincre.. sweet... me!

Edit: Actually, typo, I was born in '86. -^^-

[QUOTE=Dhampir Nyoko]August 24, 1989

[/QUOTE]

[color=darkviolet]You have the same birthday as my mom. Except that she was born in 1953. So the two of you are thirty-six years apart. I think it's scientificly impossible for my mom to be 8 years younger than me.

You're one month and eight years younger than me.[/color]

I was born on February 17,1990.

I was born one the same day as Larry the Cable Guy.
Plus, a[url="http://216.130.188.200/cgi-bin/ezlclk.fcgi?id=10110"] famous [/url]artist died the same day and year on my birthday. I think the artist name was Keith Haring and he died of aids.

[color=green]Edit: I was also born on the same days as Billie Joe Armstrong of Green Day. Now, I don't hate my birthday any more. Green day is one of my fave bands.[/color]

I was born on November 19th, 1985. I share a birthday with Jodie Foster, so I guess that's sort of nice lol. There aren't any other celebrities that I like who share a birthday with me. Ted Turner? Calvin Klein? Meg Ryan? Blah.

I'm a Scorpio, but I've never bought into horoscopes or anything like that. In my opinion, there has only ever been one accurate set of horoscopes. Allow me to show them to you:

[quote][b]Aquarius[/b]
There's travel in your future when your tongue freezes to the back of a
speeding bus
Fill that void in your pathetic life by playing Whack-A-Mole seventeen hours a
day

[b]Pisces[/b]
Try to avoid any Virgos or Leos with the Ebola virus
You are the true Lord of the Dance, no matter what those idiots at work say

[b]Aries[/b]
The look on your face will be priceless when you find that forty pound
watermelon in your colon
Trade toothbrushes with an albino dwarf, then give a hickey to Meryl Streep

[b]Taurus[/b]
You will never find true happiness - what you gonna do, cry about it?
The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go
back to sleep

[b]Gemini[/b]
Your birthday party will be ruined once again by your explosive flatulence
Your love life will run into trouble when your fiancé hurls a javelin through
your chest

[b]Cancer[/b]
The position of Jupiter says you should spend the rest of the week face down in the mud
Try not to shove a roll of duct tape up your nose while taking your driver's
test

[b]Leo[/b]
Now is not a good time to photocopy your butt and staple it to your boss's
face, oh no
Eat a bucket of tuna-flavored pudding, then wash it down with a gallon of
strawberry Quik

[b]Virgo[/b]
All Virgos are extremely friendly and intelligent - except for you
Expect a big surprise today when you wind up with your head impaled upon a stick

[b]Libra[/b]
A big promotion is just around the corner for someone much more talented than you
Laughter is the very best medicine, remember that when your appendix bursts
next week

[b]Scorpio[/b]
Get ready for an unexpected trip when you fall screaming from an open window
Work a little bit harder on improving your low self-esteem, you stupid freak

[b]Sagittarius[/b]
All your friends are laughing behind your back (kill them)
Take down all those naked pictures of Ernest Borgnine you've got hanging in
your den

[b]Capricorn[/b]
The stars say that you're an exciting and wonderful person, but you know
they're lying
If I were you, I?d lock my doors and windows and never never never never never leave my house again[/quote]

It's strange, I've fallen screaming out of a window every day for the past six years now. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to work a bit harder on improving my low self-esteem.

While maybe not as exciting, I think it's still kind of neat that I 'graced' the wolrd with my presence on Veteran's Day (Armistice Day).

I was actually due November 13th, which I thought would have been pretty awesome because then my birthday would wind up on a Friday at some point.

Then I might have gone around on such a day mentioning it was my B-day and see how people react as some make such a big deal about Friday the 13th.

13 is also my favorite number, partly because some people think it's so unlucky.

- Edit

I'm with you on the whole horoscopes thing; except it's because I don't believe in that stuff and don't care much about it either. But I don't mind saying I'm a Scorpio if it amuses someone.

I was born on 4/20. What a day to be born on, huh? Stoner's Day AND Hiter's birthday. Better, than April 1st, I guess. (That's my little brother's birthday... he's an April fool!)

Birthday stories... I don't really have any interesting ones. Though it made me think of someone that I really hate that's been present at all but two of my birthdays. My stupid whiny excited-and-happy-to-be-in-an-ambulence-and-still-fantisizing-about-keeling-over Grandma. Seriously, every time that I see her, she's got to talk about two things. First, she's got to plug her catchphrase. "Ugh, I think that I'm gonna keel over." Second, she's got to talk about her rash and shove them in our faces. I don't need that. And then she tells the most boring stories that anyone could ever tell. I honestly never would have guessed that anyone could have gone outside and worked and still had such an uneventful life, where the most exciting thing that they can talk about is how their husband broke the microwave oven. That took up about 3 hours of each of my birthdays, because my mom always felt the need to take me over to Grandma's on my birthdays, despite my requests not to go.

I was born July 11th, 1990 - The Year of the Horse.

I share the same birthday as my dad. What a present, huh? I'm not really sure who else has this birthday.

I'm a cancer, and horoscopes are almost always wrong for me...but there was a time or two where they actually were true. Hm...

[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Palatino Linotype]January 19, 1992 Year of the Monkey

its 1/19 which is also 911 backwards.

I'm capricorn (barely) and horoscopes actually are usually right for me. The weird thing is that my oldest sister's birthday is the same day as mine, not the same year but same day.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange][SIZE=1]I never really worried about my birthday. I think I only celebrated it up to my 8th one. It's 11 days after my brother's who was born on the 10th. I was born on the 21st but we're 3 years apart. Then my parent's anniversary is on the 22nd so I didn't get to see them a lot because they would go off to a trip to celebrate for that week and I would be left at my aunt's house and they would call and wish me a happy birthday on that day.

I never got a gift I think. The most I got was a cake which me and my brother split because it was cheaper to celebrate both of us at the same time. But when I went to my great aunt's house, we both had the same birthday and she would give me some money. I never figured out why though until she died and I saw her birthdate on the program.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE]My birthday is August 6th. Ginger spice also was born on this day. wow..of all people...ginger spice. Why not Posh spice even? ::sigh:: hahaha[/QUOTE][COLOR=Orange][SIZE=1]I love the Spice Girls. :animeblus [/SIZE] [/COLOR]