ChibiHorsewoman Posted June 18, 2005 Posted June 18, 2005 [color=darkviolet]Okay I was watching [b]hit me baby one more time[/b] and one of the 80's bands was singing It's getting hot in herre. Which I have hated for the longest time and think should be banned from being played or sung ever again. So then I decided to start this thread about annoying and least favorite songs. The newest annoying one is [b]Questions by System of a Down[/b] *ducks heavy objects* I just don't like it. So please share your choices and reasons why. Maybe even stories. Later[/color]
Midboss Posted June 18, 2005 Posted June 18, 2005 SoaD owns. Things that annoy me are are: Any tean-ditzy-blonde-pop star, and gangster rap (good god i hate gangster rap).
IceRose Posted June 18, 2005 Posted June 18, 2005 Barbie Girl by Aqua and anything from Britney Spears
Pumpkin Posted June 18, 2005 Posted June 18, 2005 [SIZE=1][COLOR="#990033"][b]Oh god I hate that song "Hot in Herre" it sucks. I even like some of Nelly's songs but that one is just aweful and stupid. It got played constantly to the point where I was going crazy. That and Madonna's "DJ" song. I don't remember what it's called. I hate that song! I always have one song that haunts me and it plays everytime I get into a car. Those are it. Right now, I don't have one that I hate...but I'm sure one will come to me sooner or later. [/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
Snarktastic Posted June 18, 2005 Posted June 18, 2005 [COLOR=Indigo]Eight words. Ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, ring -- [B]Bananaphone[/B]! If you need to ask why, you have obviously never heard it. And I envy you. But you're gonna [B][URL=http://www.filmbuffs.net/bananana/]hear it anyway[/URL][/B]![/COLOR]
Fyxe Posted June 18, 2005 Posted June 18, 2005 [size=1][color=slategray]:O I love Banana Phone, but that's just me. I don't like rap. Period. Any rap gives me a major headache. That "Mr. Lonely" song or whatever. Does this song disturb anyone else? The only song that works if you use the whole "hamster" effect... is in the Hamster Dance song. Let's see... anything by Kelly Clarkson or Avril Lavgine. And I know I am spelling all their names wrong, but I honestly don't care. Yeah, kind of stuff like that. Normally I have a full list, but I can't really think because I'm a tad drowsy. >>[/color][/size]
Ozymandius Jones Posted June 18, 2005 Posted June 18, 2005 [COLOR=DarkOrange][QUOTE=snarktastic][COLOR=Indigo]Eight words. Ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, ring -- [B]Bananaphone[/B]! If you need to ask why, you have obviously never heard it. And I envy you. But you're gonna [B][URL=http://www.filmbuffs.net/bananana/]hear it anyway[/URL][/B]![/COLOR][/QUOTE] I dispise you now, as I try to go to bed with badgers dancing in my head... I'd like to nominate the song [B]"White Winged Dove"[/B] by Stevie Nicks. Her voice just...Gah. *shudders* Also up for the award is that horrendous [B]Milkshake[/B] song, and the equally atrochious [B]I'm a Barbie Girl.[/B] I would also like to add that old favorite, [B]"MacArthur's Park."[/B] [/COLOR]
Pumpkin Posted June 18, 2005 Posted June 18, 2005 [QUOTE=snarktastic][COLOR=Indigo]Eight words. Ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, ring -- [B]Bananaphone[/B]! If you need to ask why, you have obviously never heard it. And I envy you. But you're gonna [B][URL=http://www.filmbuffs.net/bananana/]hear it anyway[/URL][/B]![/COLOR][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1][COLOR="#990033"][b]You think thats bad? Sorry I just had to post this check out this song [URL="http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/annoying/"]Click[/URL]. Literally it's called the "Annoying" song for a reason. And this one is kind of old but still equally annoying [URL="http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/choccy/"]Click[/URL]. [/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
Fall Posted June 19, 2005 Posted June 19, 2005 All these solo male singers. Jesse McCartney, Shannon Noll, Guy Sebastion (what the hell...). They all piss me off. So much that I feel angry whenever I hear a song of the like. Aswell as any kind of rap, or RnB. Gnagstas and homies an all that. And then there's Usher and Nelly... all the same to me. I can't stand any of it.
Ozymandius Jones Posted June 19, 2005 Posted June 19, 2005 [COLOR=DarkOrange][QUOTE=Pumpkin][SIZE=1][COLOR="#990033"][b]You think thats bad? Sorry I just had to post this check out this song [URL="http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/annoying/"]Click[/URL]. Literally it's called the "Annoying" song for a reason. And this one is kind of old but still equally annoying [URL="http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/choccy/"]Click[/URL]. [/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE] ... You win at annoying. There are no more words to say. And my ears are dead. Thanks a lot.[/COLOR]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted June 19, 2005 Author Posted June 19, 2005 [color=darkviolet]Oh man what about the Llama song. Want to hear it, clcik here: [URL=http://]http://www.relaxorium.com/journalpics/thellamasong.swf[/URL] My daughter likes it. But she's also nearly 9 months old and likes the chocolate song and chewing on her toys. So what does that tell you?[/color]
Tyler Koregaten Posted June 19, 2005 Posted June 19, 2005 Same here. I [I]despise[/I] all rap music. They're just so stupid, vulgar, offensive, and disturbing. My top 5 most hated songs are: 1:"Over and Over" by Tim McGraw and "Nelly" 2: "Mr. Lonely" by (don't know and don't care) 3:"Drop Like It's Hot"(or something) by Snoop(the idiot) Dogg 4: "Toxic" by Britney Spears 5: "Bananas" by (don't know, don't care) Who agrees with me? Those people aren't even artists, they're just low-lifes. [IMG]http://tinypic.com/64qpkz[/IMG] He was a [I]real[/I] artist. Genius comes standard.
Midboss Posted June 20, 2005 Posted June 20, 2005 [QUOTE=Tyler Koregaten]Same here. I [I]despise[/I] all rap music. They're just so stupid, vulgar, offensive, and disturbing. My top 5 most hated songs are: 1:"Over and Over" by Tim McGraw and "Nelly" 2: "Mr. Lonely" by (don't know and don't care) 3:"Drop Like It's Hot"(or something) by Snoop(the idiot) Dogg 4: "Toxic" by Britney Spears 5: "Bananas" by (don't know, don't care) Who agrees with me? Those people aren't even artists, they're just low-lifes. Couldn't have said it better myself.
JJ Posted June 20, 2005 Posted June 20, 2005 [Color=DarkBlue]*raises hand* Most of the German rap sucks. Big time. Worse than in English. "Lonely" is sung by Akon. I always wondered if that song was trying to get in with the little kids by using the hampster's voice. You know, hook 'em while they're young. Call me a little kid, but I'm in love with the llama song. That lovely tune started an obsession with those furry, spitting, pack animals. You want stuck in your headness? I'll give you stuck in headness! [URL=http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/120321]Badger Badger Badger![/URL][/color]
Darker Alucard Posted June 29, 2005 Posted June 29, 2005 I got to agree with mid-boss. pop is so comercial and the problem with rap is that the only one really sellin' an d spreadin' message is gangsta rap, wich, by the way sucks. a music that annoys me is the D'ZRT song (portuguese band you dun know it) "Para mim tanto me faz". it sux. and my prerogative.
grecords Posted June 29, 2005 Posted June 29, 2005 [b]Pretty Ricky: Grind wit me[/b] - Simply overplayed and well past wearing out its welcome. The 15 minutes of fame should have been up for this one-hit wonder a long time ago.
Kanariya Posted June 29, 2005 Posted June 29, 2005 [size=1]Goodies, by Ciara, or whatever the heck you spell her name. On our school bus, it's always on the rap station, so of course it's gonna play. I ignored it, but it's to the point it's making my brain blow up. I love Banana Phone, the Badger thing, and that Choccy thing is awesome. XD[/size]
Lord Dante Posted July 2, 2005 Posted July 2, 2005 I checked out banannaphone, i reckon it rocks. [QUOTE]You think thats bad? Sorry I just had to post this check out this song Click. Literally it's called the "Annoying" song for a reason. And this one is kind of old but still equally annoying Click. [/QUOTE] annoying ROCKS!! *oh my word this tune is annoying i gotta go to work in mornin'. i can't get this song out of my head EEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!* Mind you, i like most pointless flashtunes like Badgers, annoying, Anyhoo (weebl and bob) scampi, and patric moore plays the xylophone. One thing I can't abide though, is that stupid lame dumb-*** stupid [B]Crazy Frog[/B]. if you don't know what the frog is yet, count yourself lucky. It was originally a ringtone that was converted to a single, and features an animated frog singing something like *ba-ring-ding-ding-ding-bada-ding-ring-ding-beh-bah-deh-bom-bom-bom-bar-ring-ding-ding" or something like that *shudder*
Otohime Posted July 4, 2005 Posted July 4, 2005 I must agree with Dante. The [B]Crazy Frog[/B] song is truly herrendous! For some perculiar reason, people seem to buy the worst songs ever released...ever. Which means that they get on the tv, and even more people buy them! How can this be!!! Other annoying songs that I have unfortunately born whitness to include: [B]'This is the way to Amirillo'[/B], and the song from the Honda advert [B]'Hate something'[/B]. A piece of advice:- never listen to them; ever!
Bullet Theory Posted July 4, 2005 Posted July 4, 2005 Wow...Mr. Lonely. HATE that song with a very large passion. "Over and Over" by Nelly and Tim McGraw is also equally horrible. And the worst part about it is it gets stuck in my head and won't go away...*shudder* Any pop star, boy/girl groups, solo male artists (someone else said this as well, who is a genius). Also...classical really gets on my nerves...a lot.
Guest littlelover Posted July 4, 2005 Posted July 4, 2005 [QUOTE=Fall]All these solo male singers. Jesse McCartney, Shannon Noll, Guy Sebastion (what the hell...). They all piss me off. So much that I feel angry whenever I hear a song of the like. Aswell as any kind of rap, or RnB. Gnagstas and homies an all that. And then there's Usher and Nelly... all the same to me. I can't stand any of it.[/QUOTE] Do you have any senses of music? Jesse McCartney is good, but i'll give you the others and add Justin Timmberlake. Sry to sound mean, but I'm a musician myself, and i can't stand to see good musicians criticized. I guess that's just in my instincs. :cool:
Fall Posted July 5, 2005 Posted July 5, 2005 [quote name='littlelover']Do you have any senses of music? Jesse McCartney is good, but i'll give you the others and add Justin Timmberlake. Sry to sound mean, but I'm a musician myself, and i can't stand to see good musicians criticized. I guess that's just in my instincs. :cool:[/quote]No, they're [i]singers[/i]. Not musicians. I have a sense of music, just not for music like that.
King Ex Posted July 7, 2005 Posted July 7, 2005 Speed of Sound (Cold Play) Just a lil Bit (50 Cent) All of Brittney Spears songs that one barbie song crazy frog i have way to many
Jake of Bodom Posted July 7, 2005 Posted July 7, 2005 The new Bloc Party single. It's annoying as hell. Make it die. And you know, Fall, diss hip-hop all you want, but Korn bases all their music on hip-hop influences. Yes, even on their first album. The rhythms and lines are all based heavily on hip-hop music. Not criticizing you, just saying you should look out.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now