Shy Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 [SIZE=1]Who is your favorite pokemon trainer? Is it Koga, Sabrina, Brock or even *sighs* Ash? Post your choice and the reason why you chose them here. I like Sabrina (from the tv show) the psychic powers were really cool and she had some pretty good pokemon.[/SIZE]
NeoCactuar Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 I like: Game - Bird keeper Jose, he gives you rare items Series - Gary, he's just so damn cool. His pokemon rock too.
Kei Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 I like Misty because she makes Ash look stupid.
Shy Posted November 23, 2001 Author Posted November 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Katana [/i] [B]I like Misty because she makes Ash look stupid. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Everyone makes ASH look stupid, except for Team Rocket I suppose. Half of those badges he has are just from dumb luck... I hate him![/SIZE]
Guest Zeh Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 i like jesse & james They both try continuusly to reach there goal (stealing pikachu :naughty: ) And they never give up... even though they know that they'll never get him... I respect them for that.
Kei Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B] [SIZE=1]Everyone makes ASH look stupid, except for Team Rocket I suppose. Half of those badges he has are just from dumb luck... I hate him![/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] This is true. But actually, even Team Rocket made Ash look stupid a couple times. And with those three, that's just sad.
Shy Posted November 23, 2001 Author Posted November 23, 2001 [SIZE=1]Team Rocket doesn't seem to have much trouble with capturing Pikachu, it seems that keeping him is their problem.[/SIZE]
Ryan Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 I like Meowth! Wait, Meowth isn't a trainer! Oh well, i still like Meowth!:D
Yoda Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 Lance, because he has dragonites, and you gotta love dragonites. Gary, because he has Arcanine, and Eevee, and Nidoking.
kizu Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 Well i like the trainer from the show that had the jolteon. He was one of the eevee brothers. I love Jolteon!!!!
Guest buffy_luver17 Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 any trainers who like eevees or chanseys or even mews :)
NeoCactuar Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 I don't like chansy's, mews or evees. I like Cubones. So any trainer with one of them is cool.
9mm Avenger Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Team Rocket doesn't seem to have much trouble with capturing Pikachu, it seems that keeping him is their problem.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=royalblue] Thats true. They always get him, but some miracle comes along to rescue Pikachu. I'd like to see an episode where they capture Pikachu and keep him. [/color]
NeoCactuar Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 I want to see Team Rocket go after a pokemon that is actually slightly good, not some little electric mouse.
Treble Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 I like Gary the most he's a good trainer and got some skills with a cool attitude.:)
Alexa Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 I like Clair, the one in Blackthorn Gym. (White hair, Dragons 'n' all.) I also like Lance, yup, the Dragons again. He's the Champion. I think that Dragon Pokémon are.... :ball: The Best!:ball:
wolf masteres Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 well i like...SABRINA!!! she has psychic pokes and the powers!! she rocks!!!!!!!! :naughty:
Bulma Melody Posted December 11, 2001 Posted December 11, 2001 [COLOR=limegreen]I like Tracey; I think his Pokemon are cute. Plus, I also like his artwork.[/COLOR] :p
GotenksSSJ343 Posted December 12, 2001 Posted December 12, 2001 Misty as always and the same reason to make ash look stupid but I got some shocking news Sometime in the Johto episode Misty Kisses Ash ( I'm not lieing but I wish I had that picture of it)
Bulma Melody Posted December 13, 2001 Posted December 13, 2001 [COLOR=red]AAAHHHH!!!!! Really? I must see![/COLOR] :love:
GotenksSSJ343 Posted December 14, 2001 Posted December 14, 2001 Sorry guys the site I got the kiss picture from is shut down
FerMansion1989 Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 I like Ash Because His Pokemon REally COOL! With HIs Pokemon Bulbasaur,Charmander, Squirtle,Pidgey and Butterfree. And I Like Gary ! His Nidoky Such a Stronger He Can Defeated The Koga Ninja Master:wigout: :cross: :cross: :cross: :cross: :
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now