Jamvis Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 hey i lost my kool list help me find it please.. post here if u was on it or if u wanna be on it:) :D
Fish Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 umm i will be choson bu other people not me... look at this guy i was tring to give you on aim jamvis...
Matt.D Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [color=teal] Heh, why not? I'll add u 2 my friend list.[/color]
BabyGirl Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [color=deeppink]um i think i was...but i'm really not all that cool...[/color]
PiroMunkie Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [SIZE=1]No thanks, I don't like "kool lists", I don't know why.. or maybe I do.. I dont know :confused:[/SIZE]
Chris.C Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 Sure! I'll be on yer cool list! I'll add u 2 mine too, I only have Matt.D on it.
Pretty Sammy Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 Sure! I'll be on your list! I'll add you to my list too. ;)
Desert Shadow Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [b]Yeh, i think i was on it. Fer some weird reason. Keep me on if you want....[/b]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now