OtakuBoards

Dragonball Z Quiz: Battle of the Riddlers!!!

Krillen

Ok evreyone, James approoved this Thread so dont delete it.

In this thread you ask a very hard Dragonball Z question in which you challenge someone to try and guess and to see who is the all mighty Dragonball Master, I suggest that when you are givin a question to answer, dont surf the web to fing info...because there is no fun in that.

So I will start off by asking a question to the first person theat enters this. I know some people that have long awaited this Thread in order to see who is the greatest of them all.....if you have nay questions about this Thread then let me know so I can make it better.....

Ok first Question for You PiroMunkie!!!

How does Goku and Vegeta Get inside Buus Body, and How do they Get out? Give me details from how he gets in, what he does in order to get out? And where and how he gets out, you know?

Hehe, this is a Tough One!

i'll enter can i ask a question????? if so i already have one
answer: Mr. Satn and is pupy. Buu likes the puppy. The pupy gets hurt and Buu makes a little Buu to kill the person who hurts the puppy. One is pure good (Fat-Buu), and the other is pure evil (little/kid-Buu). The two Buu?s fight and the evil one turns the good Buu into a cookie. da cookie gets aten. buu eats the teh cookie and his body satrts changn da buu is mor stronger and has turned to ultimate buu.

how did artificial 17 absorb android 17????