BondFanatic Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 Has anyone seen the show called 24 on Fox? I have, and the idea of the events occuring in real time is great! It also has a great storyline. So, tell me what you think.
PiroMunkie Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 [SIZE=1]I've never even heard of it, though that's probably because I don't watch much TV except for toonamiwhich is only a few hours long...[/SIZE]
Break Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 [SIZE=1]Yes... like Pyro I don't watch much... dunno what the heck it is...[/SIZE]
BondFanatic Posted November 22, 2001 Author Posted November 22, 2001 It's on Fox at 9:00 Pacific Time. Change the time to whatever time zone you're in, and watch Fox at that time.
Anna Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 I don't ever watch TV. The only time I do is when I'm sick, and then I'll only watch MTV, VH1 or Much Music.
Sui Generis Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 I saw it. I wasn't terribly impressed. I thought they made to much of a deal of it. And I was rather disappointed..but yeah it was ok.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now