Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Wow that sucks big Seph. Well if i was you, after the trial i woulda beat the crap outta the kid, AGAIN. Throw him in a dumpster, and lock it some how. Then come back the next day, find him asleep and get him naked and put him at the front door of the university.
Posted
Man, I feel for you Safer...My bro had to pass with something very similar...
But usually bad days are a sign that something very good will happen soon...
Posted
Normally I'd give you some advice, but I'm afriad I just don't have any experience in any of this, after all, I am just a young kid.

I hope the next few days aren't so bad Sephiroth...
Posted
I would like to thank everyone for their concern, and advice, I'm trying to cope, its hard, but I have to do it, and I should tell you guys some stuff too....

I will not be on aim or msn for at least a month

I will not be as active as I used to be, I will come on the boards for about 30 mins-60mins a day, maybe every few days even, again, this will last for about a month

that is all for the moment....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...