Guest Posted November 27, 2001 Posted November 27, 2001 Wow that sucks big Seph. Well if i was you, after the trial i woulda beat the crap outta the kid, AGAIN. Throw him in a dumpster, and lock it some how. Then come back the next day, find him asleep and get him naked and put him at the front door of the university.
Turkey Posted November 27, 2001 Posted November 27, 2001 Man, I feel for you Safer...My bro had to pass with something very similar... But usually bad days are a sign that something very good will happen soon...
RicoTranzrig Posted November 27, 2001 Posted November 27, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]Sorry about everything...but let hardship make you become stronger and tougher in dealing with life...especially when you see that racist bástard again. :D LOL.[/COLOR]
Warlock Posted November 27, 2001 Posted November 27, 2001 Normally I'd give you some advice, but I'm afriad I just don't have any experience in any of this, after all, I am just a young kid. I hope the next few days aren't so bad Sephiroth...
Sephiroth Posted November 27, 2001 Author Posted November 27, 2001 I would like to thank everyone for their concern, and advice, I'm trying to cope, its hard, but I have to do it, and I should tell you guys some stuff too.... I will not be on aim or msn for at least a month I will not be as active as I used to be, I will come on the boards for about 30 mins-60mins a day, maybe every few days even, again, this will last for about a month that is all for the moment....
Justin Posted November 27, 2001 Posted November 27, 2001 Goodluck. Don't hurt the little prick too bad if you can avoid it. I'd hate to see you have to leave due to losing a battle, in court... -Justin
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now