Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I really like Raye because she is always determined and head-strong even when the chips are down. Not only that but she (like all the other scouts) is very pretty. There's just something about her that appeals to me. :)
  • 5 months later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by chester [/i]
[B]:confused: Who's Galexi Sailor?????(sorry if spelling's off!) [/B][/QUOTE]

Um....do you mean Sailor Galaxia? That's the only person I can think of you meaning......Anway, Sailor Galaxia is the major villain in Sailor Stars. She wears lots of Golden armor, and traveled all over the Galaxy stealing Star seeds from other Sailor Scouts. She comes to Earth in search of the ultimate Star Seed that shines the brightest in the Galaxy. <--Sailor Moon ^^
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i]
[B]

Um....do you mean Sailor Galaxia? That's the only person I can think of you meaning......Anway, Sailor Galaxia is the major villain in Sailor Stars. She wears lots of Golden armor, and traveled all over the Galaxy stealing Star seeds from other Sailor Scouts. She comes to Earth in search of the ultimate Star Seed that shines the brightest in the Galaxy. <--Sailor Moon ^^ [/B][/QUOTE]
:blush: o thanxs
Posted
Neptune, because like Uranus, she was willing to sacrafice herself for her mission, and her voice actress is so extremely talented.
Posted
[color=red][size=1] I like Mars best. Why?

1) We have the same birthdays.

2) She looks like me.

3) She acts like me.

4) She's just [i]cool[/i].

My second fav would be Sailor Jupiter. I used to watch the show when I was little, and man, those two were the coolest.

(Pluto's third :D)[/color][/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...