OtakuBoards

favorite sailor moon caracter??

stardust

[SIZE=1]I like neptune, I can't explain why. Since the first time I saw her I instantly thought she was the coolest sailor scout. She has the "I'm too cool for you" attitude that Uranus has, but she is also artistic (and she doesn't dress like a man)[/SIZE]

I prefer all the outer scouts!!!! :)

but my two fav which I can't decide are Pluto and Saturn.

Pluto looks more beautiful and her darker skin makes her look more exotic. I also love her colors. :)

Saturn..her uniform is awesome! PURPLE RULEZ!!!!! Her hairstyle is awesome. She is true power...able to destroy a world in 3 words! :)

and I know what ya mean Shyguy. Neptune is is very artistic..:) she's a pisces like me! lol

I like uranus...she can look pretty..and can look cute as a guy too..lol

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I like sailor mars, I wonder why mars and venus aren't very popular.... [/B][/QUOTE]

They're kewl too..but Mina can seem TOO boy crazy and Raye can be mean and nasty at times...personally..I prefer the manga..the anime is ok...but they kill it..they should have stuck closer to the manga I think. :)

I've always liked sailor mars because she gives that dirty rabbit what she deserves. =) I like her long raven hair and that she has the ability to control fire. That shinto dress she wears is nice too.

For the outer senshi i'd say sailor pluto and/or saturn. Sailor Pluto has nice long greeeeen hair and shes mysterious and lonely. Sailor saturn has the ability to destroy the world...what more could you want? She also has that depressed look about her. What were the three words anyway? On another note, I like galaxia's sailor costume.

but alan is the best. (in his alien form)

My favorite is Saturn...just the way she LOOKS though. She has this sinister evil look and I love the darkness. I like depressing things, especially since I tend to be depressed myself. After her it's Pluto. She has a dark look as well. And she seems to be the smartest, even smarter than Mercury...and she's beautiful.

what? are u crazy? i hate mini moon, rini, sailor chibi moon, or whatever you call her. She's annoying (this is only my opinion so please dun beat me up!) the best sailor senshi is the one, the only, SAILOR JUPITOR! ahhhhhh yes, good ole lita! hehe. i dun really like raye, but she's all rite... but Kino Makoto is the best cook around!

[SIZE=1]There is nothing wrong with Mini-Moon but the only problem I have with her is that the entire fourth season is about her. This really bugs me, because Neptune don't show up once the entire season![/SIZE]

I actually do have a problem with Chibi Moon. She's such a brat! In that one episode of Sailormoon SuperS, she got all mad thinking Darien was seeing another girl, and then she'd never be born. Um...what about all those times she puposely breaks up would-be dates between Serena and Darien? I mean, if she's so worried about her being born, why does she interfere se much. And it's disgusting that she's always jealous of Serena about Darien, I mean, it's her Dad! Why is she like that? It's just plain weird. Ugh. She's such a spoiled little brat.

• 5 weeks later...