Yagaru Posted January 15, 2002 Posted January 15, 2002 I really like Raye because she is always determined and head-strong even when the chips are down. Not only that but she (like all the other scouts) is very pretty. There's just something about her that appeals to me. :)
chester Posted June 27, 2002 Posted June 27, 2002 :confused: Who's Galexi Sailor?????(sorry if spelling's off!)
amiboshi Posted June 27, 2002 Posted June 27, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by chester [/i] [B]:confused: Who's Galexi Sailor?????(sorry if spelling's off!) [/B][/QUOTE] Um....do you mean Sailor Galaxia? That's the only person I can think of you meaning......Anway, Sailor Galaxia is the major villain in Sailor Stars. She wears lots of Golden armor, and traveled all over the Galaxy stealing Star seeds from other Sailor Scouts. She comes to Earth in search of the ultimate Star Seed that shines the brightest in the Galaxy. <--Sailor Moon ^^
DBZanimeFreak3 Posted July 8, 2002 Posted July 8, 2002 i like neptune because its my favorite planet, shes loves art like me, but also jupiter because she looks and acts like me.
chester Posted July 11, 2002 Posted July 11, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i] [B] Um....do you mean Sailor Galaxia? That's the only person I can think of you meaning......Anway, Sailor Galaxia is the major villain in Sailor Stars. She wears lots of Golden armor, and traveled all over the Galaxy stealing Star seeds from other Sailor Scouts. She comes to Earth in search of the ultimate Star Seed that shines the brightest in the Galaxy. <--Sailor Moon ^^ [/B][/QUOTE] :blush: o thanxs
Xekor Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 Neptune, because like Uranus, she was willing to sacrafice herself for her mission, and her voice actress is so extremely talented.
DTamer#1 Posted July 20, 2002 Posted July 20, 2002 I like Mercury the best Neptune would come in 2nd.
Mist Posted July 20, 2002 Posted July 20, 2002 [color=red][size=1] I like Mars best. Why? 1) We have the same birthdays. 2) She looks like me. 3) She acts like me. 4) She's just [i]cool[/i]. My second fav would be Sailor Jupiter. I used to watch the show when I was little, and man, those two were the coolest. (Pluto's third :D)[/color][/size]
Sephiroth Posted July 20, 2002 Posted July 20, 2002 Dagnabbit, look at the date this topic was made guys.... Please, do not bring back old topics.... Topic Closed
Recommended Posts