Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Wasn't sure where in this forum I'd post this, but its somewhat like a wallpaper related topic.


On the KAA forum there is a cool section where users can make cd and dvd covers, which I think is a great idea.

There are two sections to this forum, for organization. One is for comments, chat and suggestions. The other is the actual posting of your covers.

Chat:
[url]http://www.kickassanime.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9[/url]

Covers:
[url]http://www.kickassanime.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8[/url]

Anyways help participate in making these if your are creative! smile.gif The more the merrier.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


My Labels are now [url=http://www.kickassanime.org/wiki/index.php?title=Labels#EternityAblaze]Here (Click Me)[/url]

3x3 Eyes
A Little Snow Fairy Sugar
Ah! My Goddess
Aishiteruze Baby
Angel Sanctuary
Berserk
Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040
Fruits Basket
Gankutsuou
Gravitation
Hajime no Ippo
Hikaru no Go
Naruto
Neon Genesis Evangelion:
Rozen Maiden
Posted
[COLOR=DarkPimk]Very nice you have talent for this. I personally love Angel Sancturary CD, the colors you had used for it was lovely and creative. 3x3 Eyes was okay, I couldn't quite point out what was wrong with it...but its possibly my taste ^.^. Little Snow fairy was adorable (2nd one my favorite). Liked the others, like Oh my goddess, Naruto, ect.


Very nice,


[I]Ceres[/I][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1]For the most part, there are are par with the current CD designs. There are a few (specifically Sakura from Naruto) that needa bit of tweaking, but in general you've got the hang of this. Minimal editing, mostly cropping and fitting things in the right way. Nice eye for design you got there, partner. [/SIZE]
Posted
The sakura one was one of the first ones I did. Now however, I have learned many tricks with photoshop, and if I were to redo it, it would probably turn out 100x better. But nah, its nice to see progression!

Thanks for the compliments :)
Posted
Those are some pretty cool looking CD labels you made there. I really like the 3x3 Eyes one its really neat looking ^_^ The black at first had me wondering if you were going with a Black and White design but the blue added in and the colors were cool.
Posted
[COLOR=#CC3366][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][b]Wow. I never reallized you could do this, if I knew how, I would definately burn anime and use these beautiful colors to decorate it. You've got some real talent and obviously have a creative mind, I would have never thought of something like that. I like the Aisheteru Baby ones the best, and the little snow fairy ones are also spectacular. Hope to see more of your work. Who knew CD art could be so interesting? [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B]
Posted
[size=1][color=gray]I can't add a lot more, except that I like almost each. The only set I thought was a bit bad was the bubblegum crisis set. The picture quality is horrible. Other than that, like said before, you've got the hang of it.
Now for a last thingy.. Could you post a blank CD so I can make my own CD labels aswell? XP[/size][/color]
Posted
[url]http://www.kickassanime.org/wiki/index.php?title=Image:CD_Template.png[/url]


Edit: (trying to not double post)

Update. I have added more labels. 4 Hikaru no Go!

Hikaru no Go:
[url=http://img333.imageshack.us/img333/9139/hikarunogogroupeternity1sm.jpg]Hikaru no Go - Group[/url]
[url=http://img323.imageshack.us/img323/1883/hikarunogohikarueternity0fx.jpg]Hikaru no Go - Hikaru[/url]
[url=http://img323.imageshack.us/img323/3379/hikarunogosaieternity0du.jpg]Hikaru no Go - Sai[/url]
[url=http://img323.imageshack.us/img323/9154/hikarunogotouyaeternity2hi.jpg]Hikaru no Go - Touya[/url]


Also - While labeling my "Hajime no Ippo" cd's, I realized that I only made 3 when I needed 4. So I added another Hajime no Ippo label.

[url=http://img286.imageshack.us/img286/6056/hajimenoippo4eternity7mj.jpg]Hajime no Ippo 4[/url]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update:

I have a few new cd covers. Of which I love the evangelion one. I don't particularly like my Fruits Basket ones, but hey, they are better than nothing, and everyone has their labels they don't like. :(

[url=http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/3764/fruitsbasket1eternity2fo.jpg]Fruits Basket 1[/url]
[url=http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/1931/fruitsbasket2eternity3bg.jpg]Fruits Basket 2[/url]
[url=http://img278.imageshack.us/img278/2047/neongenesisevangelion1eternity.jpg]Neon Genesis Evangelion 1[/url]
[url=http://img286.imageshack.us/img286/4389/neongenesisevangelion2eternity.jpg]Neon Genesis Evangelion 2[/url]
[url=http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/562/rozenmaideneternity0ds.jpg]Rozen Maiden[/url]


EDIT
All my labels are now at the KAAwiki.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...