OtakuBoards

Mortal Kombat: Conqueration: RPG :Da Playn part

Guest Pikeon

Shinnok lord of the netherrealm has been prisoned in his own world by The thunder God Rayden and now Shinnok has sent a loyal sorcerer......

Grandmaster: Ryenzau
Ryenzau: Yes Grandmaster.
Grandmaster: I have reieved a special order from someone for you to go steal a map from th Shaolin Temple...
Ryenzau: Ok Grandmaster.
~~~~~~At the shaolin Temple~~~~~
Ryenzau is greeted by Shaolin Monks HE fights them outwits and smarts them. There wasn really a battle until he met Sub-zero's Counterpart Scorpion but only it was a 2nd body of him.

They fight and fight ND Fight some more.
Ryenzau attempts to use his Freezing ability to freeze scorpion but Scorpion shoots out a eaintg lizard from his hand to break the ice.
Ryenzau Roundhoses Scorpion in attempt to use his olar blast but scorpion jumps and kicks him in the face.
Ryenzau gets up and uppercuts his jaw off. He then freezes him and a weird voice in the air says
[B][COLOR=red]"Finish Him"!![/COLOR][/B]
Ryenzau does one more uppercut that takes off his spine.
Ryenzau findds the sacred map and returns to HQ

Ryenzau returns to HQ
Grandmaster: My most skillful and Thief has succeeded on his mission
Ryenzau: Grandmaster I have the map
???: Looks like hte ninja isnt such a srew up
Ryenzau: lets get one thing straight i am Lin kuei Scorpion was the ninja and who are you?
???: I am Quan Chi and yes ur Japenese ounterpart it is sad that u happened upon him in ur mission against those pesky shaolin munks.
Ryenzau: well if i werent for scorpion there wouldnt have been a battle. Your Responsible for this!!
quan Chi: Ill admit i did send scorpion there but just to see ur skill in case u failed.
Ryenzau: Well ur peace of mind almost cost me this mission
Grandmaster: Enough Quan Chi, what about our Payment??
Quan Chi: ahh yes, in this bag of bones is a map to get inside the temple
Ryenzau: Ok I go inside and get inside the temple and then what?
Quan Chi: A n Amulet worthless to you but lets jsut say it has a great sentimental value to me.
Ryenzau: Fine, give me the details
quan chi: there are four keys to get in order to get insid the temple.
the keys of Earth, wind, fire, and water.
Ryenzau: if its so important why dont u get it yourself??
Quanchi : I can not enter until all four keys are in place and plus i am not the best of terms with ur gods especially u god of thunder.
wiht ur ability of ie you have an advantage over any human
Ryenzau: Ok I'll do it
Quan Chi: Good the closst one is the key of Wind. G othere first.
Ryenzau leaves and scales the high mountains of Nepal . he later finds a temple the temple where the key of Wind is.
`~~~~~~~~

what to do????????
stop Shinnok on his mission or Help shinnok or Be a rebel or w/e i never thought of it.....
look at the previous ost and get the other keys..

SHinnok is not the grandmaster Shinnok is the lord of the neatherrealm they are in China.

thy are not villian just rebels look up Rebel in the dict.
Th Shaolin munks and scorpion was the Authority

[SIZE=1][i]In a windy desert a lone man walks, untouched by the sand and the wind.[/i]

????: There has to be something around here, my dream said so. There will be a sign that looks like a crucifixion...

[i]The man looks around him and sees something in the far distance.. in a moment he teleports from where he is to not far in front f the object.. looking up it sees to be a decayed body, crucified...[/i]

????: This has to be something..

[i]The man touches the corpse as a bunch of dust falls from it and it begins to move on it's own, the man backs away slightly and watches as the body falls from the cross and lifts itself to a standing postistion...[/i]

[COLOR=red][b]Boushi ...[/b][/COLOR]

[i]The man then breaks down in a fighting stance..[/i]

[COLOR=red][b]Hito Shoukyaku ...[/b][/COLOR]

[COLOR=red][b]FIGHT![/b][/COLOR]

[i]At that sound Boushi, the living corpse, leaps high into the air as Hito, the man, watches his movement as Boushi comes back down..[/i]

Hito: Heh...HIYY...YAAH!!

[i]Hito thrusts his fist powerfully into the air colliding with Boushi putting a hole straight through its chest. Boushi grabs Hito's arm and pulls it out of him and leaps back letting out a loud screech and lunging at Hito who teleports behind Boushi and kicks him in the back putting Boushi face first into the sand. Boushi breathes out pushing the sand away from his mouth and leaping back up using only his hands and lands ontop of Hito's shoulders and flips forward flinging Hito into the airwho then comes back down and disappears into the sand.. Boushi looks around at the sand, when a huge rumble takes over and a giant demonic creature emerges from the ground and comes back down eating and swallowing Boushi and returing into the ground leaving Hito in place of here it went back in..[/i]

[COLOR=red][b]Fatality ... Flawless Victory...[/b][/COLOR][/SIZE]

sorry if its confusing BUT
Im not there
Im not on Shinnoks side I am a rebel
Shinnok is The NEATHERREALM/THE Grandamster And Quan CHI ARE IN NEPAL!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~
Ryenzau walks into the temple and is greeted by a shaolin Monk.
He easily deafeats him but sees a HUGE gap. Ryenzau finds a tablt that says. USe the Wind as a Bridge. Ryenzau trusts the winds to support him and they do.....
he uses te winds support for a nummber of times. he sees a Mini-key not the one he is looking for. He keeps it. He later spots a HUGE gap this time there is no wind. He looks at a tablet that came wit hthe mini-key. it read: Use this key as a bridge when there is none.
Ryenzau puts the key in place and a Huge tornado in place appears. he gets acrrs othe gap and finds another mini-key he then finds a tablet that says: use this key to exist a door on the highest plane.
he goes into the tornado and it leads him up a high edge wit ha door on it...............

This is confusing I just wanted to freeze stuff.....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An old man walks into Matt's chamber. He shivers due to the negative temperature. Matt floats just above the ground in meditaton.

Old Man: Matt, you are needed again.

Matt opens his eyes and slowly floats to the ground. He stands up to recieve his briefing.

Old Man: Your instructions are to rendez-vous with Ryenzau at the Shaolin Temple. You will assist him and the other rebels in their fight. Ryenzau has similar powers to your own, but the rebels need all the help they can muster.

Matt smiles at the sound of his mission. He quickly mounts his ice dragon and the two fly towards the Shaolin Temple.

OK iMA PUT IT IN A SIMPLE WYA
SHINNOK THE GOD O THE BEATHEALM IS TRYING TO GET THE FOUR KEYS HE NEEDS IN ORDER TO GET HIS POWERS BACK&WREAK HAVOC ON THE UNIVERSE
THERE AR SIDES
GOOD/EVIL/REBEL/ETC......
U USE UR ABILITIES TO O WHAT U MUST
UR LOOKING FOR THE 4 KEYS TO PROTECT OR GET URSELF!!!OK OK I HOPE I CLEARD IT UP!!!
DOES NE1 KNOW WTF A REBEL IS SINCE NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOE BUT ME!!????

yeah kinda like on neither side but ur against authorities
i wish i could od this over i wasnt born yet to do it
i htink u mean sedative

[SIZE=1]Lol, ya, I think it's sedative, cause there's that one song "I Wanna Be Sedated" :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[i]Hito wanders that desert some more..[/i]

Hito: There was supposed to be a sign here, not just that living corpse.

[i]Hito returns to the cross on which Boushi was hanging[/i]

Hito: And it has to do something with this I'm sure..

[i]Hito grabs the cross and pulls it out of the ground, tossing it to the side.. as he did such, the sky reddened as the clouds moved faster over him and the ground suddenly gave away beneath him when the dust settled, Hito found him self in a dimly lit tunnel, he was at a dead end, so there was only one way to go[/i][/SIZE]