Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT=courier new]Yea, there's a virus-type thingee going around on MSN Instant Messanger. If you're talking to a friend, and you get a message like this:

Bambino says:
hey, want me to send my new pic?
Bambino says:
i took it yesterday
Bambino says:
alright, here ya go

Bambino would like to send you the file "PIC1324(1)(1).exe" (49 Kb). Transfer time is less than 1 minute with a 28.8 modem. Do you want to Accept (Alt+T) or Decline (Alt+D) the invitation?

Just ignore it; decline it, and tell your friend to uninstall their current MSN, and to download and re-install the newest version.



[SIZE=1]Shinji.[/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=teal] Shinji huh? Don't try anything sneaky...cuz Adam will bust yer *** so hard it won't be funny...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=coral]From what I've heard... Adam's got some problems of his own...[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by iggy [/i]
[B]he aint shinji ! [/B][/QUOTE]

It makes sense to me that thats who he would be.. so until Spike Speigel tells me himself that he's not I'm gonna keep thinking he is. I don't care if shinjis back, he never did anything to me
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=coral]From what I've heard... Adam's got some problems of his own...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]Really like what?....Anyway I don't have to worry about the virus I don't have msn anymore....But thanks anyway...I'll tell my friends[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Roxy89 [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Really like what?....Anyway I don't have to worry about the virus I don't have msn anymore....But thanks anyway...I'll tell my friends[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal] I have that virus.....it's sux.....the so called pic is just an empty program that u can't delete! It sez this is not valid and can't be deleted. Tell yer friends not 2 download it b4 they make the mistake that I did![/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=coral]If it's possible to NOT take this offensively....Grow Up...[/COLOR] :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]
uh i was joking around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stupid jk jk jk jk
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=teal] I have that virus.....it's sux.....the so called pic is just an empty program that u can't delete! It sez this is not valid and can't be deleted. Tell yer friends not 2 download it b4 they make the mistake that I did![/color] [/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]Ok I will tell them....[/color]:)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by iggy [/i]
[B]oh my god its shinji aaaaahhhhhhh [/B][/QUOTE]

[FONT=courier new]What the gay? It sounds like you're trying to have sex with me.

Yes, Piro is a clever one! I wasn't exactly hiding it, though.[/FONT]
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spike Spiegel [/i]
[B]

[FONT=courier new]What the gay? It sounds like you're trying to have sex with me.

Yes, Piro is a clever one! I wasn't exactly hiding it, though.[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]
hey dude, why did you block me on aim? Anyways, no one actually knows my sn on MSN, nor will anyone will, unless it's family
Posted
there is another one where it says download a game called shoot presidents balls or sumtn like that...if you download it you can still talk but the other person will see the ;) smile ALOT of times...you have to go into ya c drive ad delete a thing called "shoot" or sumtn like that...if it wont let you delete it press ctrl+alt+delete and close all the ones that just say shoot or whateva...i havent saw the one shinji is talkin bout...dont delete msn and re-d/l it untill you check the c drive to see if its sumtn in there...
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by bob [/i]
[B]there is another one where it says download a game called shoot presidents balls or sumtn like that...if you download it you can still talk but the other person will see the ;) smile ALOT of times...you have to go into ya c drive ad delete a thing called "shoot" or sumtn like that...if it wont let you delete it press ctrl+alt+delete and close all the ones that just say shoot or whateva...i havent saw the one shinji is talkin bout...dont delete msn and re-d/l it untill you check the c drive to see if its sumtn in there... [/B][/QUOTE]
my mom, would never download somethign like that, but i have that one
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spike Spiegel [/i]
[B]Ohhhh yea, I forgot about that one. THEY WINK A LOT! [/B][/QUOTE]
I just see one where it would say how many e-mails I got
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by bob [/i]
[B]there is another one where it says download a game called shoot presidents balls or sumtn like that...if you download it you can still talk but the other person will see the ;) smile ALOT of times...you have to go into ya c drive ad delete a thing called "shoot" or sumtn like that...if it wont let you delete it press ctrl+alt+delete and close all the ones that just say shoot or whateva...i havent saw the one shinji is talkin bout...dont delete msn and re-d/l it untill you check the c drive to see if its sumtn in there... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, I've heard of that one...
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pretty Sammy [/i]
[B]I was really scared when I clicked to go here I thought there was a virus in here or something. o_O [/B][/QUOTE]
hehe, if that were true this would of been deleted long time ago
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

Yes, I've heard of that one... [/B][/QUOTE]

ive had it befor...twice actually...hehehe i deleted msn and re-downloaded it the first time then sum1 said to just delete that thing outta da c drive...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spike Spiegel [/i]
[B][FONT=courier new]What the gay? It sounds like you're trying to have sex with me.

Yes, Piro is a clever one! I wasn't exactly hiding it, though.[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Well it wasn't that hard to figure out, lol. All the sudden someone registers on the board and starts mentioning cowboy bebop, and I know thats you fav anime. So ya, it wasn't that hard to figure out..... what the gay, haha, almost sounds like somthing id say[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...