OtakuBoards

The WWE Thread

JimiWiggy11

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]I'm very suprised to see that there is no thread about World Wrestling Entertainment and the many going-ons within it. Unless of course there already is .. but I checked and could not find one. Anyway .. I guess the most recent topic would be the WWE firing 18 of their superstars, which I will list and talk about individually.

[U]Bubba Dudley and D-Von Dudley[/U]- I'm suprised that the Dudley Boyz got the can from Vince, but I've read that the Dudleys couldn't come to a money agreement with Vince. A shame to .. they were one of my favorite tag teams.

[U]Joy Giovanni[/U]- I hadn't really seen Joy in a while anyway, except for that show on G4TV. I thought she was one of the better looking Divas to ...

[U]Kenzo Suzuki[/U]- I'm not going to lie .. I wasn't a big fan of old Kenso. His wrestling was below average, but I also feel bad because I heard he had developed some kind of cancer recently.

[U]Hiroko[/U]- Is she really Kenso's wife?

[U]Matt Morgan[/U]- Matt's release suprised me because he had actually appeared recently on SmackDown, but I guess the stuttering giant wasn't what the WWE was looking for.

[U]Charlie Haas[/U]- I thougt that Hass was one of the better technical wrestlers on SmackDown, and his recent marriage to Miss Jackie made me think that the both of them would be back soon on SmackDown. Guess not.

[U]Jackie Gayda[/U]- Umm .. yah.

[U]Marty Jannetty[/U]- He was contracted to the WWE? I heard he was fired due to a recent arrest for a D.U.I.

[U]Dawn Marie[/U]- The WWE wanted some younger divas, ala the Diva Search Contest. Dawn was pushing 33 .. put two and two together.

[U]Mark Jindrak[/U]- Jindrak could not get over with the crowds .. so I guess the "Reflection of Perfection" was canned.

[U]Maven[/U]- I hated Maven. He was a crappy wrestler. End of story.

[U]Shannon Moore[/U]- The Prince of Punk is no more. I wasn't really a fan of Shannon Moore, but I feel bad he was released.

[U]James Yun[/U]- Akio is another one of the many Cruiserweights that have been canned in the last week, what a shame.

[U]Gangrel[/U]- Gangrel disappeared for a few months again after a one day stint .. not much to say about him.

[U]Billy Kidman[/U]- Billy's release must be hard on his wife, Torrie Wilson. Now she won't get to see her husband very often .. I hope she doesn't quit too. :(

[U]Spike Dudley[/U]- Spike was also gone from the main Cruiserweight scene for quite awhile, so I guess it was inevitable. No love for the Dudleys?

[U]Kevin Fertig[/U]- Mordecai is his wrestling name .. hasn't been on in almost a year. don't care really ..

Anyway .. SmackDown is on right now, so I'll be back on later. Please .. reply back about how you feel about the recent firings or any other WWE related thing.[/SIZE] [/COLOR]

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=JimiWiggy11][COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]I'm very suprised to see that there is no thread about World Wrestling Entertainment and the many going-ons within it. Unless of course there already is .. but I checked and could not find one. Anyway .. I guess the most recent topic would be the WWE firing 18 of their superstars, which I will list and talk about individually.

[U]Bubba Dudley and D-Von Dudley[/U]- I'm suprised that the Dudley Boyz got the can from Vince, but I've read that the Dudleys couldn't come to a money agreement with Vince. A shame to .. they were one of my favorite tag teams.

[U]Joy Giovanni[/U]- I hadn't really seen Joy in a while anyway, except for that show on G4TV. I thought she was one of the better looking Divas to ...

[U]Kenzo Suzuki[/U]- I'm not going to lie .. I wasn't a big fan of old Kenso. His wrestling was below average, but I also feel bad because I heard he had developed some kind of cancer recently.

[U]Hiroko[/U]- Is she really Kenso's wife?

[U]Matt Morgan[/U]- Matt's release suprised me because he had actually appeared recently on SmackDown, but I guess the stuttering giant wasn't what the WWE was looking for.

[U]Charlie Haas[/U]- I thougt that Hass was one of the better technical wrestlers on SmackDown, and his recent marriage to Miss Jackie made me think that the both of them would be back soon on SmackDown. Guess not.

[U]Jackie Gayda[/U]- Umm .. yah.

[U]Marty Jannetty[/U]- He was contracted to the WWE? I heard he was fired due to a recent arrest for a D.U.I.

[U]Dawn Marie[/U]- The WWE wanted some younger divas, ala the Diva Search Contest. Dawn was pushing 33 .. put two and two together.

[U]Mark Jindrak[/U]- Jindrak could not get over with the crowds .. so I guess the "Reflection of Perfection" was canned.

[U]Maven[/U]- I hated Maven. He was a crappy wrestler. End of story.

[U]Shannon Moore[/U]- The Prince of Punk is no more. I wasn't really a fan of Shannon Moore, but I feel bad he was released.

[U]James Yun[/U]- Akio is another one of the many Cruiserweights that have been canned in the last week, what a shame.

[U]Gangrel[/U]- Gangrel disappeared for a few months again after a one day stint .. not much to say about him.

[U]Billy Kidman[/U]- Billy's release must be hard on his wife, Torrie Wilson. Now she won't get to see her husband very often .. I hope she doesn't quit too. :(

[U]Spike Dudley[/U]- Spike was also gone from the main Cruiserweight scene for quite awhile, so I guess it was inevitable. No love for the Dudleys?

[U]Kevin Fertig[/U]- Mordecai is his wrestling name .. hasn't been on in almost a year. don't care really ..

Anyway .. SmackDown is on right now, so I'll be back on later. Please .. reply back about how you feel about the recent firings or any other WWE related thing.[/SIZE] [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Yeah, all of these superstars are getting bumped so that the WWE can rehire Brock Lesnar who is asking for a massive salary.

It's crap that the Dudleys are gone because they are my second favourite tag team of all time (Behind the Road Warriors) and have a large fan base. Its terrible that the crusierweights are gone because Kidman has a huge fan base everywhere and Akio can be quite entertaining also. Sad that Hass is gone because I really enjoyed watching him wrestle, Its a shame they made him a jobber.
Who do you think is next on the chopping block?

The WWE has been very callous lately when it comes to their releases. First they release an injured Matt Hardy for lashing out at Edge and Lita on his own private web space while rewarding the two who actually did something wrong with a push. And now they release a recently married couple (Haas and Gayda) along with a pregnant Dawn Marie. Cutting dedicated workers like the Dudley Boyz (especially Spike) is just foolish. Speaking of Spike, his release along with Chavo's recent trade to Raw, essentially kill what was left of the cruiserweight division on SmackDown. The release of the Dudleys even further deflates the flailing tag division. It's a shame that a lot of these people are out of jobs just so that the WWE can hire half of the useless women in the Diva search and Lesnar, who left the company hanging after they made him a star.

In any case, I expect both Val Venis and Tyson Tomko to get the boot soon. Venis is only used to put people over and Tomko has sort of been left in limbo with Christian no longer in the Raw picture. I expect to see guys like Snitskey, Rob Conway, and at least one of The Bashams to be released too. If Rosey and The Hurricane weren't holding the tag team titles I would expect to see their names on that list.

[COLOR=Blue]That was great! Hogan is back on the WWE. And he has a (shudder) reality tv show. He did a tag team with Sean Michaels, against Kurt Angle, and Carlito "Carribian" Cool. Hogan and Michaels won, but Michaels then turned on Hogan.
I'm pleased to see Chris Jerico again. He's been doing some TV recently. He even was on Drew Carry as a wrestler called "The Disaplinarion." It was a funny episode, and I had no idea that Jerico was a musican.

Speaking of musicans and wrestling, let's not forget WWE champ, and Massachusetts local boy John Cena. He's a cool guy, and he's going to be in a movie soon called "The Marine." Get this: Cena is freinds with Hidenreich. They've been freinds for a long time, belive it or not.
Kenzo has cancer? Wow. I always liked him. He loved the US, and Stacy Keibler. That led to some really hilerious bits. Once, he was singing "You are so beautiful" to her in the locker room. :) LOL. That was great.

"KAMEHAMEHA!"

Dragonboym2[/COLOR]

Yes, lets take a look at at the depleting wrestling divisions of the WWE since 2003

Cruiserweight Title
First sign of depleting was when Matt Hardy changed to RAW
Sakoda and Ultimate Dragon leaving the WWE after Wrestlemania
Tajiri changing shows to RAW
Technically speaking Sheltion Benjamin counted as a Light Heavyweight which meant he could go for the Cruiserweight title
Not giving title shots to other cruiserweights
Jamie Noble being fired
Spike, Akio, Shannon Moore, Billy Kidman and Charlie Haas (He was the right weight to challenge for the title) all getting fired

Womans Title
Gail Kim, Molly Holly and Nidia all getting fired
Diva search being held

Tag Team Division
Angle and Benoit breaking up
Los Guerrores breaking up
Hardy and Moore breaking up as well as Crash Holly dying
Breaking up Christian and Jericho
Faarooq being fired
Shelton Benjamin going to RAW
Sending Jindrak to Smackdown
Firing Rikishi
Turning EDGE into a heel
Not giving a shot to Rhyno and Tajiri
Doug Basham being traded to RAW
Dudleys getting released

Thats all I can be bothered on saying at the moment but I'll get some more together

Wow a WWE topic these come by once in a blue moon. I'm not too happy with the Dudley Boyz being released I was looking for a Dudley and M N M feud. I don't think the cruiserweight division is gone. They have the mexicools, Juvi and Rey equal good old WcW cruiserweight match. Nova is on SmackDown now and he could help out the cruiserweight division.

Who do you think will take the title off Batistia ? My pick is Hassan , Hassan would get ton of heel heat as world champion. Do any you play a wrestling sim called EWR ?

I'm not really surprised by the callousness of WWE's releases. Vince McMahon's never been known to be anything but a ruthless businessman. None of the decisions made by WWE surprise me that much, with the exception of the release of the Dudleys. They've been a stale act for a while now, but they're still over with the crowds - you figure that they'll be a good pickup for TNA. Though I wasn't surprised by the Dawn Marie release, it still is pretty disappointing even by Vince McMahon's standards. I hope that she at least got a nice chunk of severance pay. The Haas and Gayda situation is a bit disappointing, too, though I don't think that Charlie Haas will have trouble finding work elsewhere. He's always been a beloved figure on the Internet scene, and he'll probably find steady work on the independent scene.

I feel sort of dirty for saying this, but I'll miss Kenzo Suzuki a bit as well. Not for his contributions in the ring, but for his 'ya America r00lz!!1!11' gimmick he had. That was pretty funny in the same way that Maria's 'idiot interviewer' gimmick is funny (though I think Maria's gimmick > Kenzo's). If he really does have cancer, that's sad to hear. Best of luck to him and Hiroko.

I don't think that the Cruiserweight title is dead yet, but it's getting there. I really wish that WWE would just put Hurricane on Smackdown in the Cruiserweight division. Apparently he's a big merchandise mover, and he'd obviously get far more exposure on Smackdown than he does on Raw. There's still the Mexicools, Nunzio, either member of MNM could step up, Nova, Scotty 2 Hotty, and, of course, the Cruiserweight champ Paul London. Not an amazing division, and it's pretty much hanging by a thread at the moment.

Tag team wrestling is pretty much dead in WWE. Raw has Hurricane and Rosey and the Heartthrobs. Perhaps La Resistance, as well, if Rene Dupree gets back together with Robert Conway. Smackdown has MNM, maybe Hassan and Daivari, and everything else would be makeshift tag teams.

I don't expect to see Snitsky, Val Venis, or Hurricane get cut. I wouldn't be surprised if Tyson Tomko, Robert Conway, Danny Basham, or Sylvan Grenier got the boot, though.

[quote name='Dragonboym2][COLOR=Blue']I'm pleased to see Chris Jerico again. He's been doing some TV recently. He even was on Drew Carry as a wrestler called "The Disaplinarion." It was a funny episode, and I had no idea that Jerico was a musican[/quote]

Jericho hasn't really been off of television. I'm sure you're referring to Triple H's cameo on the Drew Carey show as well (which was taped several years ago). Jericho's musical background isn't really a secret either; it's always been embedded in his gimmick. He's also had his band on Raw several times and promoted his CD there.

Monster, your post was really interesting to read; I love how you've chronicled the deteriorating title situation. With the exception of the Intercontinental title on Raw and both heavyweight titles, I think it's safe to say that the condition of the various divisions is abysmal. I really miss the heated tag team rivalries we saw when Edge/Christian, The Hardy Boys and The Dudley Boyz were hot. With a lot of the upper card singles wrestlers on Smackdown now, the WWE has really missed a chance to turn Smackdown into a good cruiserweight/tag team division full of the hungrier young guys.

It should be noted that Molly Holly wasn't fired though; she asked for her release.

As for Charlie Haas, he should be fine. He has a college degree and a background in finance; at one time he worked on Wall Street. So, if wrestling doesn't pan out he has something tangible to fall back on. In a WWE.com interview Jackie said that she was exploring the possibility of going back to school for broadcast journalism. But still, I think it's wrong to let people like this go for the reasons they're doing it. I hope that they keep Maria at least. At first I hated her because she was an idiot. And then the WWE realized she's an idiot and gave her an idiot gimmick. Now she's my favorite WWE diva.

What do you guys think of the Kerwin White gimmick, by the way? lol

I didn't actually get to see it, as I missed most of Raw this Monday. I've heard it's pretty entertaining but at the same time--WWE really seems to be laying it thick on insulting Hispanics recently, with the Mexicools actually riding a lawnmower to the ring. That's probably one of the more tasteless gimmicks I've ever seen. Hassan's terrorist angle easily tops that though.

[QUOTE=Charles]What do you guys think of the Kerwin White gimmick, by the way? lol

I didn't actually get to see it, as I missed most of Raw this Monday. I've heard it's pretty entertaining but at the same time--WWE really seems to be laying it thick on insulting Hispanics recently, with the Mexicools actually riding a lawnmower to the ring. That's probably one of the more tasteless gimmicks I've ever seen. Hassan's terrorist angle easily tops that though.[/QUOTE]

I can't comment on the Kerwin White gimmick, because I missed Raw this past Monday and forgot to tape it. The gimmick sounds funny, but I would agree that WWE isn't really capitalizing on their Hispanic fanbase. Personally I'm not very offended by the Mexicools, because their group seems to be more intent on satirizing Hispanic stereotypes. At least, that's the gist I got from their first appearance on Smackdown. But they're still not overly appealing to the majority of the Hispanic fanbase, I'd wager.

I really don't know what to think of Hassan's terrorist angle, though. I guess that it all depends on where WWE decides to go with it. A few people on another board I frequent were suggesting that Hassan's explanation would be that he tried to be like Americans, and he tried to reason with them, but now he was forced to resort to becoming what the fans always assumed he was and he has always hated. I like that idea, but I doubt that WWE would go in that direction. I'd love for them to surprise me, though.

And, yes, I hope that they keep Maria, as well. Her gimmick is hilarious, and she's easy on the eyes, as well (which is obviously what WWE is going for in their women now, though you wouldn't get that impression looking at some of the Diva Search contestants).

EDIT: Apparently Jim Cornette's been released from WWE. There was an incident recently where Cornette got into an altercation with one of his workers for laughing at a wrestler during a serious angle and therefore bungling the whole thing. That was probably the last straw and led to his release. Cornette really won't have any trouble finding work elsewhere, as he's probably the best mind in the wrestling business right now.

[COLOR=Blue]Kerwin White? I don't get it. Why would Chavo change his name to that? That sounds like the name to the president of the high school chess club. I remember John Cena's reaction. "Captain America's shield! He changed his name to that?" LOL.

The WWE seems to be giving hispanics a bad name. The Mexicools, Eddie turning evil, and Clarlito. But Rey Mysterio is still a good guy. There's no problem with that. And Hassan's terrorist bit? They are going to get alot of angry phone calls for that. Espeically doing it on the day those horrible attacks happened in London. This may hurt the WWE's business.

"KAMEHAMEHA!"

Dragonboym2[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkGreen]SmackDown is taped on Tuesdays and aired on Thursdays, so the WWE did not know what was going to happen in London. That's why they had the many warning signs throught the program, and that actually might cut some heat off of the WWE. I'm not saying that it wasn't wrong that they did that, but they had a legitamate reason. They tried to cut it out of the program, but it was to much work to soon for the .. tape guys I guess.

Anyway, i'm going to have to say that my favorite wrestler right now has got to be Christian. I like the push that he is getting from the WWE, and his mic skills have been above average lately. He could still use a little work in the ring, but I think I see a title reign in the future for Christian and his peeps.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I don't think the angle with Hassan and his ninja terrorist in camo pants is going to hurt the WWE. I still think the WWE is going to push Hassan to a World Title run , what would be better than to have Hassan with the title.

I'm hispanic and I'm not offeneded by the mexicool's or Chavo and his new Gimmick. This nothing too how JBL use talking about hispanics. If any thing bothers me, it's about Eddie as of late and what the WWE is planning with this secret between eddie and Rey. It better not be something sick or a second comming of the new Katie Vick angle.

[quote name='Charles']So, what's the verdict? Was the entire thing a work (from the start) or not? What do you think?[/quote]

I don't think that it was a work at the beginning. Lita cheated on Matt with Edge, and Matt ended up leaving the company because of that. I think that Matt realizes that he could potentially make some nice money off of all of this, though, and he decided to head back to WWE when the offer was on the table. Even if things don't work out after the angle for Matt, his stock will rise on the independant scene, I think. He's already working some shows for Ring of Honor, which he mentioned last night while on the air. This angle could make his profile much higher when it's all said and done.

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Sorry I haven't posted .. been busy. Anyways ..

I don't think the Matt Hardy incident on Raw was a work. At first I did when Matt basically speared Edge into the metal door, but when he jumped Edge after his match and J.R. and the King said absolutely nothing I knew something was up. I'm still not much of a Matt fan, but I do feel bad for about what happened to him.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• 1 month later...
[SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]Hopefully this doesn't count as a double post, I mean nobody has responded to me in over a month or so and i've been on vacation. A lot of things have happened to the WWE since my last post.

Who here saw SummerSlam? If anyone didn't see it, then here are the results -

Benoit d. Orlando Jordan for the United States Championship

Edge d. Matt Hardy

Rey Mysterio d. Eddie Gurrero for custody of Dominick

Kurt Angle d. Eugene to for his gold medals

Randy Orton d. The Undertaker

John Cena d. Chris Jericho

Batista d. JBL

Hulk Hogan d. Shawn Michaels

So that's the results. Do with them what you will. I have to say that my favorite match of the night had to be Rey vs. Eddie in the ladder match because of al lthe big bumps both men took. Now, I know these bumps were accidents .. but they were killer. Eddie messed up twice trying to give Rey a rolling powerbomb off of the ladder, but it was still devastating.

Who else is suprised that Matt Hardy lost his match to Edge? I already have pretty much given up on cheering for Matt, because the story bores me now. OH MY GOD!! Chris Jericho got fired last night. I know he'll be back eventually, but it will be strange not having the Iatola of Rock'n Rolla not present at Raw. I think Jericho is a much better wrestler than John Cena in terms of skill, but it looks to me like Jericho might need to repackage his gimmick.

This is kind of off topic .. but can anyone also expalin to me why my font size looks like it's normal size even though I have it at one?
[/COLOR] [/SIZE]

• 3 weeks later...
What's with all the new faces in the WWE? Matt Striker Kennedy? And other idiots. I really liked wrestling from like 97' to 03' All the good well known wrestlers were in the business. The Rock, Triphle H, Too Cool, DX, Mick foley, The Alliance,The Hardy Boyz, The Dudley Boyz Edge and Christian as a tag team. Wrestling is still good but not the same. :animecry:

[quote name='Shinmaru']I don't think that it was a work at the beginning. Lita cheated on Matt with Edge, and Matt ended up leaving the company because of that. I think that Matt realizes that he could potentially make some nice money off of all of this, though, and he decided to head back to WWE when the offer was on the table. Even if things don't work out after the angle for Matt, his stock will rise on the independant scene, I think. He's already working some shows for Ring of Honor, which he mentioned last night while on the air. This angle could make his profile much higher when it's all said and done.[/quote]

[SIZE=4][COLOR=SlateGray][FONT=Chiller]Lita.....

Such a sad case,

especially since Lita was w/ Matt in the beginning, then switched to Kane, then to Edge. I'm wondering if anyone will agree w/ me on the fact that Lita is a SLUT.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

• 2 weeks later...
I'm just wondering why no knew wrestlers are getting sweet nicknames instead of just normal names. I mean, it used to be that you only used a full name if the last name was sweet, like Flair or Savage. Now days we have guys using names like Heindenrick, Morgan, and crap like that. And there are no new guys coming in using just nicknames, like a Rock or Edge. LETS GET SOME GIMICKS HERE PEOPLE!

Well, Stephanie McMahon is the head of the writing group which is why storylines and Gimmicks have bombed lately. They need to rehire Paul Heyman (Or TNA need to hire him) to give life to their story lines. People don't know this but ECW is 100% responsible for the attitude and guess who headed that?

And Outlaw, Its spelt Heidenreich.

People don't have an idea for a gimmick and I wouldn't trust the writers to save my life nowdays. The heads of WWE think that all everyone want are blond bimbos that cannot beat a One Legged Man in an Arse-Kicking contest or Big Bodybuilders that take part in squash matches.

[quote name='Outlaw']I'm just wondering why no knew wrestlers are getting sweet nicknames instead of just normal names. I mean, it used to be that you only used a full name if the last name was sweet, like Flair or Savage. Now days we have guys using names like Heindenrick, Morgan, and crap like that. And there are no new guys coming in using just nicknames, like a Rock or Edge. LETS GET SOME GIMICKS HERE PEOPLE![/quote]

What about The Masterpiece? Or Carlito Caribbean Cool? Or Ken Kennedy........Kennedy. Or The Boogeyman? Or MNM?

And Monster, Heyman is still under WWE contract. He does the booking for Ohio Valley Wrestling, now that Jim Cornette has been fired.

The problem at the moment is that every worker that WWE has under contract, is being told everything they have todo. It is handed to them on a script and they have to memorise it. The same goes for guys characters. Because the WWE is full of Hollywood script writers and know nothing about the wrestling business, they feed all the workers complete crap. Also because Stephanie McMahon is head of creative she can do whatever she wants, and at the end of the day Vince has the final say to what goes out, but Vince won't want to say no to his little girl and thus we get this crap like The Masterpiece gimmick.

A few years ago the workers had to think for themselves so they had to be creative and make a character. The good thing about this was that it made the guys think and create a gimmick that worked for them. They would also have to do their own promo and everything. This is why there have not been any wrestlers like Stone Cold, The Rock, The Undertaker, The Heart Break Kid or Ric Flair. Another good example of the creative destroying a character is John Cena. When Cena first started out he was a great wrestler but then they told him to change his style to a brawler to fit his Charater. And when the Character first started it was fresh and Cena's rap where great. Then creative took control and made his Rap promos into a joke. And then the just ruined Cena by doing that.

If the Fed are going to want to be able to survive now that TNA are up and coming with a exciting new product from the Bland stale WWE product then the first step is changing the creative.

Personally, Chris Masters has been growing on me for a while now... I actually like him quite a bit. He's not the greatest in-ring worker, but I think that he's done well considering how young and inexperienced he is. Masters has also shown himself to be competent on the mic. He's not DX-era Shawn Michaels, or anything, but at the very least I think that he's a solid heel. He's good at being a jerk. :)

I agree with you for the most part, though. The best characters have come when WWE lets the wrestlers be themselves. Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Hulk Hogan, etc. These characters were extensions of the people playing them, without bad gimmicks to hold them back. I do find it interesting that you mentioned The Undertaker, however... I don't think that his character really fits in line with what you're saying, since his character is basically a gimmick, albeit a very successful gimmick.

Also, I don't think that anybody should be talking about TNA coming even close to toppling WWE just yet. They're just getting started. But I hope that TNA becomes very successful. Another Monday Night War would be fantastic. :)

But right now I'm just excited about Raw tonight. Should be a really great show. I'm looking forward to the Iron Man and the Ladder Match very much. The Smackdown superstars should put on a solid match, too, and I'm kind of interested to see where Bischoff vs. Cena goes. And Mick Foley on Piper's Pit should be a lot of fun.

[b][url=http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/1354586]I think some people here will find this interesting.[/url][/b] Now you can see what goes on during the Raw commercial breaks. Should be very, very handy during the Iron Man match. :D

I don't see how you can enjot Chris Masters. In my eyes he is one of the worst workers I have ever seen get a push as big as this and get so much TV time. In no way is he good on the mic, he only has average skills on the mic at the most. He is a terrible in ring worker. He is so bad he make Gene Snitsky look like Kurt Angle's little brother. Masters is as green they come and I hate watching him. He just stumbles and fumbles around the ring like he has been drinking in the back. Infact it would benefit him if he was wasted in the ring, it would be better if he would just lay face down, passed out in the ring. His selling is just a joke aswell. He really shouldn't be on TV yet, let alone be in this upper mid-card position he is in at the moment. What makes me laugh with this is that his gimmick is that he has the best body on Raw, but sometimes there are guys with just the same or even better bodies on before him and afterwards. So that makes Masters look like the biggest joke.

I may not of explained myself properly earlier. What I ment with the Undertaker is that it wasn't a character but because Mark Calloway is such a skilled wrestler he made a potential cartoony gimmick into a huge success, which now adays would be destroyed by creative.

I believe that TNA will over time become a major threat to WWE, and for the fans that just wan't wrestling (like myself) and not aload of backstage pre tapes and soup opera wrestling will jump over to WWE. With that WWE will see a big chunck of it audience gone and its ratings droppings fast. Vince will have to turn his product around and look at his roster because Vince will then relize that half of his roster can not even comptete with the quality of TNA's, especially with the X division. Because alot of casual fans will be more entertained by a spot fest than by a boring big man brawl which we are accostemed to nowadays.

Im actually interested to what will be happing tonight as it will be extremely interesting and Matt vs Edge should be a good match but the Ironman match will be supurb.