Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Yuki or Kyo?  

3 members have voted

  1. 1. Yuki or Kyo?

    • Yuki Sohma- The Prince
      0
    • Kyo Sohma-The Outcast
      3


Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Fixedsys]Seriously, I've been reading the Fruits Basket manga online so now I'm just curious. Most Furuba fan girls only have one favorite outta the two. You say you like both but really, you KNOW you like one of them a smige more then the other.

Take me for example. Kyo is my favorite. I love the Prince and all but, sorry Yuki, Kyo is a KING!! HAHA. Now I wanna know what you think. Should Kyo or Yuki get Tohru? I say Kyo. I want kyo to be happy,* sniffle* since he can't be with me and all... :animecry: [/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='gaarasgirl90][COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Fixedsys]Seriously, I've been reading the Fruits Basket manga online so now I'm just curious. Most Furuba fan girls only have one favorite outta the two. You say you like both but really, you KNOW you like one of them a smige more then the other. [/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote]

Aww, your so mean making me choose. Well, it's so hard to choose! Your making me think and it's summer!!!

hmm, I like Kyo better. I like his clothes and the fact that he is so determined to beat Yuki.

But!!, I think Tohru should get Yuki. I don't know why but I think they woud be much better together.
Posted
Personally, I think Kyo and Yuki should get together... *stoned to death*

*coughs* But I think Yuki should be with Tohru ^^;;;;;;;

I love Kyo though T_T
Posted
I can't believe your making me chose. Truthfully I like haru the best. But out of those two, I like Kyo better. Even though I like Kyo, I think Yuki should get Tohru. They seem to be the better match.
Posted
[color=darkblue]...Ahem.

Sorry to spoil everyone's fun, but favorites threads like this are somewhat outlawed here at OB, since they have a tendency to get very spammy very quickly with "I like so-and-so!" and "Blah-blah is awesome together with yadda-yadda!!" That being said, I'm going to have to close this down now. Sorry. ^^;

Thread Closed.[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...