Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Best Anime Girl Tournament R3 M3: Rei (Evangelion) vs. Winry (Fullmetal Alchemist)



Recommended Posts

Posted
Charismatic enigma (yeah I stole that... SHUT UP!) vs. Mechanical orgasm girl

My only rule is to not spam up these threads. Don't just post the character that you voted for's name. If you're going to say who you voted for, then explain why you voted for who you voted for, even if that explanation is just quoting someone that shares your sentiments. It doesn't need to be complicated. Even something as simple as "I voted for Asuka because she has a lot more spunk than Rei" or "I voted for Asuka because she has a lot of spunk" will work. So long as it has more substance than "Asuka" or "Asuka's better", its fine.

Eh... I'll say Winry will win, because it doesn't seem like she's lost any fans here.

Rei Ayanami (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
[img]http://img126.echo.cx/img126/1664/rei124ca.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img159.echo.cx/img159/2781/hand4jc.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img300.echo.cx/img300/1444/rei0051gc.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/8076/evangelion5710249sk.jpg[/img]

vs.

Winry Rockbell (Fullmetal Alchemist)
[img]http://img265.echo.cx/img265/1935/save030714ij.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img247.echo.cx/img247/5664/winryded16007sl.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img247.echo.cx/img247/8711/15a6nt.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img327.imageshack.us/img327/3829/10563ht.jpg[/img]

This one's hard... Rei's a bit cuter, so I'll go with her.

I've actually been watching Eva again out of anticipation for its premiere on Cartoon Network. It seems like every time that I watch Eva, it changes my opinions of each of the characters just a bit. Yeah, that means I like Ayanami a bit more than during the last round. And like I said there, she does get more interesting towards the end. Just take what I said last time and apply a more positive tone to it. Of course, the fact that she's not going up against Sango helps matters. She's still nowhere near as good as Asuka, or Misato, but she's a cute character. Just a nice little note for anime newbies... if you ever see a quiet, mysterious, soft spoken, intellectual anime girl, there's a good chance that this character was the inspiration.

On the other hand, my opinion on Winry hasn't changed at all. Like Rei, she's a cute character, but for different reasons. Where as Rei is quiet and reserved, Winry's outgoing and emotional.

Winry is a really cute character, but Rei's cuter still. (although Winry looks cuter in the pics)
Posted
I have to go Winry. I like both but I prefer Winry over Rei. Probably because as you said she is more outgoing and energetic. If it was Rose from FMA there would be no competition in my opinion...Rose hands down.
Posted
How can you people like Rei? Winry has a whole lot more personilty and she's not a mute. My vote goes to Winry. I have to admit that will Evangelion is a masterpeice of an anime, its not my favorite. It's good to watch but, it gets old real fast. Both are sad animes with cool characters but, I perfer FMA over Evangelion any day. Therefore, Rock on Winry and kick that mutes arse!
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia]Finally!! I'm able to full-heartedly go to one side and stay there! X3 My vote is for Winry Rockbell! ...only because I haven't seen Neon Genesis Evangelion ><;; But anywho. Winry is a quite lovable character, very emotional. She's one of the few characters I've ever connected with in an anime. As for Rei, like I said, never seen NGE, and I don't think I would like her that much anyway, from your descriptions.

GOOOOOOO WINRY!!!!! XD[/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Chaos Eidolon']go rei gooo! *roots*[/quote]
[COLOR=#503F86]Please don't post such short replies, Chaos. This really counts as spam, especially as it's not adding anything constructive to the topic at hand. Please also try to use proper spelling, grammar and punctuation wherever you're able.

Anyway, my vote goes for Rei. I've not seen enough of Fullmetal to know what Winry is really like, but I still think Rei's character design is better. It's the hair, and eyes ^_^[/COLOR]
Posted
I cast my vote for Rei. Why you ask? well it appears that asuka has roundly trounced Kaolla(damn it all, i bet £5 on kaolla in that one...), and so I reckon that It'd be a good way to pass the time as we all inch ever onward to our graves to have Rei go against Asuka.

Also I Haven't seen much FMA, and I think that Rei, and as solo said: It's the hair.. ands the eyes! XD
Posted
Hmmm,I think i'll go with Winry. She has a ton of spunk and i've liked her ever since i started watching FMA. Besides,i've never seen Neon Genesis Evangelion,so that kinda cuts my choices down.
Posted
Personally I find Rei more attractive, but she lacks....oh what is it......oh I got it [I]"Personality[/I]". While Wenry is spunky fisty and usually cheery thats really where she wins me over.
Posted
Bloodseeker asked me to end the current two matches in the event that he was unavailable, come Thursday evening. Thus, for this one, your winner is [b]Rei Ayanami[/b] (who I voted for, coincidentally enough). Long live the so-called enigma.

~Dagger~
Posted
aahh...up with the creepy girl again...Rei was just too darn creepy in evangelion...not that appealing either...gotta go with the blondie...*stares at a toaster* I wonder why she is turned on by this thing *drops it on the floor* weird...I vote for Winry :animesmil
  • 1 year later...
Guest humanoid
Posted
hallo, i'm new in here
i found out forum coz i'm looking for rei's pic
so , i defenetly will vote for rei. she is cute,very calm, i like her!
Posted
Me i'm going with Rei Winry's cool to but Neon Genesis evangelion has been around longer and Rei has always seemed like the shy type of person that anyone could talk andto it really doesn't seem that way with winry espcially if she willing to hit you in the head with a wrench. :animestun
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed][QUOTE=humanoid]hallo, i'm new in here
i found out forum coz i'm looking for rei's pic
so , i defenetly will vote for rei. she is cute,very calm, i like her![/QUOTE]Welcome to OtakuBoards humanoid,

First of all I'd like to remind you to take a moment to read the rules and FAQ. Not only is spelling and good grammar a must as it helps others to understand what you are trying to say. But the rules also explain how reviving long dead threads is not allowed. If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff. ~indifference[/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...