Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Hogwarts(RPG) Sign-ups


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]Is this still open? If so, I'd like to see if I can't join....[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

[b][color=darkred] Yes why of course you can join because if i don't let you, you will ban me hahaha. You can be in either Ravenclaw or Slytherin because no one was in Hufflepuff now it is shut down permanetly and there is too many people in Gryffindor. Which will it be Mrs. Moderator?[/b][/color]
Posted
Name: Britty

Age: 13

Year: Umm... I think... 4th

House: :bawl: WAAAH!! I wanted to be in Gryffindor... *sigh* :o Oh well... Umm... Ravenclaw!

Animal: Snowy owl. Her name is Posy

Description: Long light brown hair, with blonde highlights in the front; Emerald green eyes with a tint of blue; 5'2"; 115lbs.

Quidditch Position: Beater #2 (Hehehe... I'm beating people up so much, I'm a natural at whacking things with a bat :devil: )
Posted
is it too late to join?
Name: Amby
Age: 13
Year:4th
Animal: Owl
House: bah....k i'll be in slytherin
Appearance: blonde hair, green/blue eyes
Posted
its too late isn't it! o well......

Name: Roxy
Age: 13
Year: 4th
Animal: Cat ( amby's owl would get my mail also)
House: Slytherin
Desc: Dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes
Posted
Name-Charlie Fortune (who else did you expect)
Age-15
Year-6
House-Ravenclaw
Animal-None
Description-Black spiky hair, 6'0 feet tall, Indian-like skin, black eyes and neither fat or skinny...
Posted
I know this will be waaaaay to late:
Name: Liam
Age: 14
Year: 5
House: Ravenclaw
Animal: Cat ( that special one that can detect suspicious ppls, has some weird name)
Description: 169 cm high. brown messy hair, slightly tanned, deep blue eyes, cool oval shaped glasses
Guest natsumi draco
Posted
i bet this is like way too late!!!!!
name:videl cutwell
age:15
year:6th
house:slytherin
animal:owl
description:long black hair, quite tall, with purple eyes


by the way if ur taking teachers in the story then........
can i be prof snape??!!! hes so cute!!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...