OtakuBoards

has Parenting screwed u up?

9mm Avenger

Yes. Parenting has screwed up my life. When I was fifteen my dad told me he had been having an affair with this woman ( my mates mum) and that my mum had been screwing this guys wife!!:mad: I really didn't need or want to know this, so I rebelled. I've been in a lot of trouble since, drink drugs and I had a nervous breakdown. I know some of this was my fault but mostly I blame them. Thanks mum and dad, thanks a lot.

well, my parents aren't too bad. the only reason they are bad is mostly my fault. i'm the screw up of the family, the one that gets caught coming home at 2:00am in the morning, getting in fights, and whatever else you can think of. that's why they're strict with me. my other siblings they trust, just not me.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]My parents were never that strict.... but they weren't all that lienent..... They trusted me and my brother.... we gave them that trust back.... I've never got into trouble with the police, I've never been to partys to get drunk (I've never been drunk), don't do drugs, don't drink... Probably cause I was smart enough to realize that those things aren't good[/B][/QUOTE]

Lucky, my parent trust everyone except for their own kids (they only trust my little sister). They think they're not strict enough for us.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]Funny thing is, the more they try to reign me in, the more rebellious I become :naughty:. Haha, they still think I'm a perfect little :angel:...they have no idea about the stuff I do...:drunk:...behehe...[/color][/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Heh heh. that about sums my parents up right there also, they can't keep watch over me when I'm with my friends and that's when the real fun begins :devil::flaming::freak:[/SIZE]

my parents haven't screwed me up. they realize they have faults in their parenting skills, but have done their best to be better than their parents, and have asked me and my bro to b better parents than them. (i just hope i'm able to teach my future children [mayb] to have as open a mind as they have taught us)

as for rules, i never had a curfew, they just wanted to be told where i was. my mom even let me taste alcohol before i was of age, this taught me 2 drink responsibly (it wasn't such a big deal for me to b legal). i haven't been :drunk: , i have gotten a little tipsy once. i hated the feeling so much, that i don't want to b that close to being :drunk: ever again.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Videl~ [/i]
[B]Yes. Parenting has screwed up my life. When I was fifteen my dad told me he had been having an affair with this woman ( my mates mum) and that my mum had been screwing this guys wife!!:mad: I really didn't need or want to know this, so I rebelled. I've been in a lot of trouble since, drink drugs and I had a nervous breakdown. I know some of this was my fault but mostly I blame them. Thanks mum and dad, thanks a lot. [/B][/QUOTE]

good lord. see, this is exactly why i am seriously never going to get married. cheating is the worst thing that results from serious relationships.

& it's not your fault, videl! they obviously have issues.