OtakuBoards

has Parenting screwed u up?

9mm Avenger

all except for 2 hurt. i love McDonalds, am in shape, eat meat all the time, and could date as soon as i had the balls enough to by condoms from the CVS where my girlfriends dad works. boy, my dad never thought i would do it either. he he he :D boy was he surprised when i came home with a "family size" pack o trojans. lol. my mom chewed his head off for that.

gah! don't even get me started on this topic! let me count the ways! the only one i'll mention is that my dad is an abusive pervert, that alone is enough to screw up anyone.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]all except for 2 hurt. i love McDonalds, am in shape, eat meat all the time, and could date as soon as i had the balls enough to by condoms from the CVS where my girlfriends dad works. boy, my dad never thought i would do it either. he he he :D boy was he surprised when i came home with a "family size" pack o trojans. lol. my mom chewed his head off for that. [/B][/QUOTE]

i'll never get over it. kids are doing it younger & younger these days. well, to each his own...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]gah! don't even get me started on this topic! let me count the ways! the only one i'll mention is that my dad is an abusive pervert, that alone is enough to screw up anyone.

i'll never get over it. kids are doing it younger & younger these days. well, to each his own... [/B][/QUOTE]

well, my dad took the condoms. he just wanted to see if i had to balls to get them if i ever needed them.....which i will never tell if i ever have.....but i did tell in Willx2's sex thread awhile ago....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Can't have dates UNTIL YOU'RE 19!!!!!!!! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I wouldn't be able to live like that!!!
[/B][/QUOTE]
Are you serious, my brother didn't date until he was 21. The bad side was, he date more than one girls at the same time, now he ended up with no one.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i]
[B]I'm satrting to think is shoulden't tell ppl these things. [/B][/QUOTE]

you prolly shouldn't. but it's too late now. :devil: :devil: [size=4][color=firebrick][b]WE KNOW ALL YOUR SECRETS[/b][/color][/size]:devil: :devil:

[B]

you prolly shouldn't. but it's too late now. :devil: :devil: [size=4][color=firebrick][b]WE KNOW ALL YOUR SECRETS[/b][/color][/size]:devil: :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, isn't that interestin'...........

And Lotus, yes I am serious. I'm 13, and I've dated 1 girl so far.

Has Parenting Screwed me up?......Yes......I have screwed myself up more...but thats off topic....to list the ways my parents have screwed me up would be to hard....I will answer your 4 though....I think Mcdondalds....and all big corperations are EVIL!! I am in Shape, I eat meat and don't know what i would do without a nice juicy steak everynow and then, and I can date....as long as I can provide the transportation,money etc..((the easy part)) and the date((the hard part))

I'm a guy and I don't allow myself to date women.....

lol I should stop making witty comments... :p

But yeah, my parents always want to know what I'm doing when I have a date with another guy... they always ask, who, what, where.... I'm 18.. and they are still worried... oh well... at least they don't hate me :)

However i think 19 till you can date is wow..... my mom got married when she was 18.... and still together! I love my parents! Even if they are jerks sometimes. They mean it for the best.

[B]

well, my dad took the condoms. he just wanted to see if i had to balls to get them if i ever needed them.....which i will never tell if i ever have.....but i did tell in Willx2's sex thread awhile ago.... [/B][/QUOTE]

bwahaha! i know the answer to that, i remember what you said.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B].. O_O;; ... well.. i'm kinda afrade to have friends.. and i dont even think about bringing a girl over.. and.. i dont get out much..

.. [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't bring girls over, I just ask mum if she can drop me off at a soccer oval because I have soccer training. That's how I see my g/f.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Has parenting screwed up? Most definitely. It has been that way and will continue to be. I still treated like a freaking child, and I hate it so very very much.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Heh, I'm 17, and still held with rules and regulations and curfews blah blah blah...

I've discovered though that, no matter how much I hate it, it really has made me a good child. If parenting has screwed me up, it's only in a good way. They've given me tons of rules and shiz like that, but in the long run, they've instilled morals that I at least remember (as opposed to actually upholding them...)

Funny thing is, the more they try to reign me in, the more rebellious I become :naughty:. Haha, they still think I'm a perfect little :angel:...they have no idea about the stuff I do...:drunk:...behehe...

Bah! My mom wasn't a bad kid, she was this perfect little A+ student...so she freaks out if someone breaks the law...(I even got grounded once for driving 6 minutes past midnight before I had my unrestricted license...!!!)

In the long run, I know that my kids will be tempted to go out and drink at parties and stuff, and I will let them...as long as I know where and with who. I'm gonna be a bad mommy...but my kids will love me for it :p[/color]

When I look at a lot of other peoples' parents, I know I'm lucky. I'm not bragging, but I'm not going to complain alot, 'cause I don't really have a lot of room to.

Now, that doesn't mean that I don't have any damage :drunk:. My dad was abusive; not physically, but mentally/emotionally. My mom gave me an image complex, so now I'm always worried about getting fat or something b/c she always made comments when I was younger, 'no, don't eat that, you'll get pudgy. You don't want to look fat, do you?' stuff like that. I really can't stand my dad, my mom's gotten better over time. There are a lot of things I don't like about him, I'm not going to go into it.

The only thing I'm really thankful for that he brought into my life is music. He's played guitar since before I was born, and afterwards. He got more guitars, basses, drumset, recording equipment, and in my childhood I can remember being awake in the basement (our house was small so they made a room for me and two of my other sisters) at 2 AM listening to his band, or hearing the same riffs over and over and OVER because he was laying down tracks, and that has affected me in a big way. I probably wouldn't be so passionate about music now if I hadn't had that extra influence.

So yeah, my parents are good. No one is perfect, and I know I'll never be a perfect parent, but they have taught me a lot. I'm also sXe because of them, they don't smoke, drink, drink tea or coffee, and I don't either. Yeah, I guess that's about it...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

Funny thing is, the more they try to reign me in, the more rebellious I become :naughty:. Haha, they still think I'm a perfect little :angel:...they have no idea about the stuff I do...:drunk:...behehe...
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

how true it is. my parents were/are the strictest parents i know & all their kids are complete hooligans. i mean, [I]complete.[/I]

Yeah, the more strict parents are, the more a child waqnts to do what they forbid. It's simple human and animal instict. Just a quick example, in the Lion King, Simba was told not to visit the Dark lands or whatever that place was.... and he did it anyway... curiosity is in the brain always...

My parents were never that strict.... but they weren't all that lienent..... They trusted me and my brother.... we gave them that trust back.... I've never got into trouble with the police, I've never been to partys to get drunk (I've never been drunk), don't do drugs, don't drink... Probably cause I was smart enough to realize that those things aren't good.

My parents are the best parents to me... my dad may not be the best, but he's still my dad...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]My parents were never that strict.... but they weren't all that lienent..... They trusted me and my brother.... we gave them that trust back.... I've never got into trouble with the police, I've never been to partys to get drunk (I've never been drunk), don't do drugs, don't drink... Probably cause I was smart enough to realize that those things aren't good.
[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I think you're a good kid cause your parents weren't too strict :) I have a friend who is a 4.0 student, running for valedictorian, has only drank at a party once (against her morals, yes), never breaks the rules, and all of that good stuff...and her parents hardly ever gave her restrictions.

Though I know, TN, that you're probably a naturally good kid anyway...heh :excited:...(I'm not :rolleyes: )

Um...[/color][color=seagreen][size=4]Go Spartans![/color][/size]

[color=deeppink]I'm done :)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

Um..[color=seagreen][size=4]Go Spartans![/color][/size][/B][/QUOTE]

i'm the anti-school spirit :)

i'm natually a good kid, i'v never had any troubles with police or anything.. whenever i think about doing somthing bad.. it might apeal(sp?) to me slightly.. but i usually dont do it because of guilt trips.. lol.. damn guilt trips.. but i have to thank them in some cases because they keep me out of trouble..