Raquel Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 kool is a girl... two more ppl to go... yay!!
Guest Matt Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 sorry didn't know. but it's generic to use male. like MANkind. not womankind.
Deedlit Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 I'M HERE!!! I'M HERE!!!!!!! Name: Kool House: Gryffindor broomstick: Firebolt Position: Seeker Team: Gryffindor Sorry it took so long!!!!! (thanx Duo. ;) )
Sui Generis Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 You are welcome. Oh yeah! I have a nimbus 2001 now, instead of a firebolt..
Ryan Posted November 24, 2001 Author Posted November 24, 2001 [b][color=darkred] Yes, I have made the changes Duo. Your a beaer and Kool your the new seeker. I am almost finished with the Prefects, but how many Prefects are there? Like 1 boy and 1 girl or what? I forgot. The school will start maybe tonight ut most likely tomorrow. The quidditch matches won't start until we have all of the positions filled. Hope that helps! Ryan(Head Boy)(Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Oranganizer)[/b][/color]
Emcew Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 Hmm.. interesting.. we still need more people tho
Dragonballzman Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 Erm..........I haven't been properly signed up at the school, but if I'm allowed to join, and I'm allowed to be in the team (Ravenclaw) heres what I'll have: Name: Hajime Team: Ravenclaw Broomstick: Errgggghhhhh.........Which ones are there? :nervous: Place: Chaser
Yoda Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 *Taps Hajime on the back* Craig: Dude, have a Nimbus 2001
Biida Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 Name: Britty Team: Ravenclaw Position: Beater Broom: Golden Arrow (It's custom made. One of a kind! ;) ) House: Ravenclaw
ssj babe Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 Name: Roxy House: Slytherin broomstick: Firebolt Position: Chaser #3 Team: Slytherin
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now