Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Quidditch Try-Outs!(For Hogwarts Students Only!)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
sorry didn't know. but it's generic to use male. like MANkind. not womankind.
Posted
I'M HERE!!! I'M HERE!!!!!!!

Name: Kool
House: Gryffindor
broomstick: Firebolt
Position: Seeker
Team: Gryffindor


Sorry it took so long!!!!! (thanx Duo. ;) )
Posted
[b][color=darkred] Yes, I have made the changes Duo. Your a beaer and Kool your the new seeker. I am almost finished with the Prefects, but how many Prefects are there? Like 1 boy and 1 girl or what? I forgot. The school will start maybe tonight ut most likely tomorrow. The quidditch matches won't start until we have all of the positions filled. Hope that helps!

Ryan(Head Boy)(Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Oranganizer)[/b][/color]
Posted
Erm..........I haven't been properly signed up at the school, but if I'm allowed to join, and I'm allowed to be in the team (Ravenclaw) heres what I'll have:

Name: Hajime
Team: Ravenclaw
Broomstick: Errgggghhhhh.........Which ones are there? :nervous:
Place: Chaser

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...