OtakuBoards

For the anime fans

Spike Spiegel

[FONT=courier new]Here are some news tidbits for fellow anime lovers:

[B]N[/B]ew Cowboy Bebop series is in production - tentatively called Bebop Gaiden. It'll be based in the Cowboy Bebop universe, but focus on different characters. Also, the Bebop movie; "Knockin on Heavens Door", will be out in Dec. in Japan.

[B]N[/B]ew Trigun series coming out, *if I remember* it's called Trigun : Gunfire or something. Anyways, if you've seen the end of Trigun, you'll be as puzzled as me as to how they're going to continue it, but uh, m'eh.

[B]N[/B]ew Fushigi Yugi OAV series I believe is in the works, but it could be a whole new series. Nothing is known about, 'cept it might be called Fushigi Yugi Gaiden [hmm...Bebop Gaiden, Fushigi Yugi Gaiden...]

That's all for now.[/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spike Spiegel [/i]
[B][FONT=courier new]Here are some news tidbits for fellow anime lovers:

[B]N[/B]ew Cowboy Bebop series is in production - tentatively called Bebop Gaiden. It'll be based in the Cowboy Bebop universe, but focus on different characters. Also, the Bebop movie; "Knockin on Heavens Door", will be out in Dec. in Japan.

[B]N[/B]ew Trigun series coming out, *if I remember* it's called Trigun : Gunfire or something. Anyways, if you've seen the end of Trigun, you'll be as puzzled as me as to how they're going to continue it, but uh, m'eh.

[B]N[/B]ew Fushigi Yugi OAV series I believe is in the works, but it could be a whole new series. Nothing is known about, 'cept it might be called Fushigi Yugi Gaiden [hmm...Bebop Gaiden, Fushigi Yugi Gaiden...]

That's all for now.[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Well, I've heard of two of those and seen none of 'em..:D[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]You forgot to mention new Kenshin!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes new kenshin OAV coming out :) WHEE!

Perhaps I'll watch Cowboy Bebop one of these days.......... [/B][/QUOTE]

[FONT=courier new]Hah! Oh yea ^_^ The new Kenshin OAV series sounds promising. There's also the Turn A Gundam movie coming out some time.[/FONT]