Spike Spiegel Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [FONT=courier new]Here are some news tidbits for fellow anime lovers: [B]N[/B]ew Cowboy Bebop series is in production - tentatively called Bebop Gaiden. It'll be based in the Cowboy Bebop universe, but focus on different characters. Also, the Bebop movie; "Knockin on Heavens Door", will be out in Dec. in Japan. [B]N[/B]ew Trigun series coming out, *if I remember* it's called Trigun : Gunfire or something. Anyways, if you've seen the end of Trigun, you'll be as puzzled as me as to how they're going to continue it, but uh, m'eh. [B]N[/B]ew Fushigi Yugi OAV series I believe is in the works, but it could be a whole new series. Nothing is known about, 'cept it might be called Fushigi Yugi Gaiden [hmm...Bebop Gaiden, Fushigi Yugi Gaiden...] That's all for now.[/FONT]
PiroMunkie Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spike Spiegel [/i] [B][FONT=courier new]Here are some news tidbits for fellow anime lovers: [B]N[/B]ew Cowboy Bebop series is in production - tentatively called Bebop Gaiden. It'll be based in the Cowboy Bebop universe, but focus on different characters. Also, the Bebop movie; "Knockin on Heavens Door", will be out in Dec. in Japan. [B]N[/B]ew Trigun series coming out, *if I remember* it's called Trigun : Gunfire or something. Anyways, if you've seen the end of Trigun, you'll be as puzzled as me as to how they're going to continue it, but uh, m'eh. [B]N[/B]ew Fushigi Yugi OAV series I believe is in the works, but it could be a whole new series. Nothing is known about, 'cept it might be called Fushigi Yugi Gaiden [hmm...Bebop Gaiden, Fushigi Yugi Gaiden...] That's all for now.[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Well, I've heard of two of those and seen none of 'em..:D[/SIZE]
Sephiroth Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 apart from bebop gaiden, the other 2 animes do not interest me....
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [COLOR=coral]Thanx for the info.....I guess.... [/COLOR] :)
Fish Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 maybe i should start wtahcing more anime... *sigh*
Transtic Nerve Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 You forgot to mention new Kenshin!!!!!!!!!!! Yes new kenshin OAV coming out :) WHEE! Perhaps I'll watch Cowboy Bebop one of these days..........
Spike Spiegel Posted August 19, 2001 Author Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]You forgot to mention new Kenshin!!!!!!!!!!! Yes new kenshin OAV coming out :) WHEE! Perhaps I'll watch Cowboy Bebop one of these days.......... [/B][/QUOTE] [FONT=courier new]Hah! Oh yea ^_^ The new Kenshin OAV series sounds promising. There's also the Turn A Gundam movie coming out some time.[/FONT]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now