KikyoFan001 Posted July 22, 2005 Posted July 22, 2005 [B][COLOR=Purple]Mine is Inuyasha. Its is exiteing and its something i enjoy.... Alot! :catgirl: Of course that dosent mean i dont like other shows its just my favorite one! :animesigh But any way thats the question and i gave my answer.[/COLOR][/B] :animeswea
Morpheus Posted July 22, 2005 Posted July 22, 2005 As far a syndication goes, I like Futurama and Family Guy pretty equally. Each has it's own distinct style, so there really isn't much overlap. On the original side, I really enjoy Aqua Teen Hunger Force, but Harvey Birdman: Attorney At Law is the best. All of the references to old Hanna-Barbera cartoons are wonderful.
SilentSecurity Posted July 22, 2005 Posted July 22, 2005 For action I'd have to go with Cowboy Bebop, even though I owned the DVDs before the show was on AS I still love watching it on AS every time I get the chance. Family Guy is my favorite comedy of all time besides The Simpsons so I love how it's on AS. I also like Seth Green's new show Robot Chicken, not all of the skits are funny, but I LMAO every time I see that show. ~Wes~
foolycooly6363 Posted July 22, 2005 Posted July 22, 2005 Yeah Robot Chicken is nice but my favorite would have to sealab 2021. For action i liked Yu Yu Hakusho when it was still on Adult Swim, I think Toonami butchered it.
kaisha Posted July 22, 2005 Posted July 22, 2005 Inuyasha is at the top of my list, but I also like Samurai Champloo, Robot Chicken, Famliy Guy and Futurama.
Noodle Posted July 22, 2005 Posted July 22, 2005 [SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Verdana][QUOTE=foolycooly6363] For action i liked Yu Yu Hakusho when it was still on Adult Swim, I think Toonami butchered it.[/QUOTE][/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=Navy][SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana] I know, Yu Yu Hakusho was MUCH better on AS. So was Tenchi and Outlaw Star.Stupid Toonami :cussing: :angry2: Anyway, back to the Q. My favorite AS show would have to be....um...god there's too many! Ok, it would have to be all the anime(except Mobile Suit Gundam. Gundam 0083 was good, but MSG kinda bored me) and either Aqua Teen Hungerforce or Sealab.[/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Goodbye, Face Posted July 23, 2005 Posted July 23, 2005 My favorite original shows they did were Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Sealab 2021, I own both of the series on DVD. They're great, but they've declined since they started. For anime, I really miss Candidate for Goddess (Pilot Candidate), I've been considering buying the anime, I thought it was interesting. It also had a catgirl in it... I've also been buying up Samurai Champloo as they come out. I'm a big fan of Cowboy bebop as well, I actually saw/bought the series a little before AS started showing it, which kind of ruined it for me in a way. I thought I had discovered something really cool, but then it seemed that CN was one step ahead of me. I also bought FLCL, I like it so much I put down $90 for all three volumes. I'm such an idiot, right after I bought them/opened them/watched them, the store I worked at started getting them in for $10 a piece. (end ramble)
SaiyanPrincessX Posted July 23, 2005 Posted July 23, 2005 For anime I'd go for Samurai Champloo, and Cowboy Bebop, and FLCL. I have yet to see s-CRY-ed. I don't care for Inuyasha that much, and I can't stand Paranoia Agent. x,x As for non-anime, I'd say Family Guy and Futurama, both are great. I miss some of the other anime's that used to air, like Trigun, and Outlaw Star. Bah... ¬_¬
HellsAngel14 Posted July 24, 2005 Posted July 24, 2005 [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Red]Inuyasha all the way man. But Samurai Champloo is wicked as well.[/[/COLOR]FONT] :animesmil
FataL 1 Posted July 26, 2005 Posted July 26, 2005 Family Guy, Samurai Champloo, and that Detective show with the little kid forgot the name of it tho.
PixieDust Posted July 26, 2005 Posted July 26, 2005 My fav. Adult Swim show is Family Guy. Peter is so funny! ^.^
Kamuro Posted July 26, 2005 Posted July 26, 2005 [SIZE=1]I like to create a distinction between Adult Swim shows, since Futurama and Family Guy are quite different then the anime towards the later hours. Family Guy is by far my favorite of the first group. Futurama is funny, ATHF is great, but I've never laughed near as much at them as I have at Family Guy. The new episodes are just as funny, some even more so then the old and it always puts me in a good mood. As far as the anime shows go, my current favorite being played is s-CRY-eD. Samurai Champloo is a close second, but I've fallen in love with s-CRY-eD and can't imagine choosing another show above it.[/SIZE]
IceRose Posted July 26, 2005 Posted July 26, 2005 My favorite anime show in adult swim is Inuyasha, it used to be Kikaider until they took it off (I was so mad that day). Inuyasha is cool.
FataL 1 Posted July 26, 2005 Posted July 26, 2005 I remember the name of the detective show now. Yup It's Cased Closed.
Lafleur Posted July 27, 2005 Posted July 27, 2005 Adult Swim? Sounds like some late-night porno channel... What is it? And if it is porno, what channle?
BasouKazuma Posted July 27, 2005 Posted July 27, 2005 I really like watching Tom Goes to the Mayor especially since there is no more new eps of Sealab 2021. Aqua Teen Hunger Force would be my second choice. I just don't watched dubbed anime unless i want to get a feel for what the show is all about and I watch Family Guy on Fox so that really narrowed down my choices. EDIT- [quote name='Ilium']Adult Swim? Sounds like some late-night porno channel... What is it? And if it is porno, what channle?[/quote] Oh and Adult Swim is a bunch of animated programs that airs every night on Cartoon Network (channel 57 where i live). It's mostly anime.
omegax Posted July 27, 2005 Posted July 27, 2005 I don't really care about the animation bit, but Inuyasha and Full Metal Alchemist.
Guest Piratepimp Posted July 27, 2005 Posted July 27, 2005 My favorite show on AS is Aqua Teen Hungerforce
Hylian Blood Posted July 27, 2005 Posted July 27, 2005 My favorite AS show currently is Robot Chicken
Osaka Posted July 27, 2005 Posted July 27, 2005 My favorite so far is smaurai champloo, fullmetal alchemist, robot chicken, inuyasha every now and then, cowboy bebop. I used to like super milk chan till they took it off.
SilentSecurity Posted July 27, 2005 Posted July 27, 2005 whatever happened Case Closed on AS anyway? ~David~
FataL 1 Posted July 27, 2005 Posted July 27, 2005 ^^^ They still show it but very early in the morning around 5:30 am
SilentSecurity Posted July 28, 2005 Posted July 28, 2005 [quote name='FataL 1']^^^ They still show it but very early in the morning around 5:30 am[/quote] Are you sure? I just checked out AS lineup on weekends and weekdays and it doesn't show Case Closed. ~David~
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now