Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Thats a great pic.I liked the first pic you drew more though.But anyway my thoughts to this pic it seems like Aeris is crying on Sephiroth Shoulder well thats my thought.
Any Tifa drawings?
Guest firemac
Posted
Awesome, dude, just plain awesome!:D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]Holy ****! Whered u learn to draw??!! [/B][/QUOTE]

I've been drawing for a long time, since I was 11 I think, now I'm 20, so I have 9 years worth of experience....
Posted
:love: hmm...seems as though you are obsessed with sephiroth and aeris..if u are...here's something I drew..it's of aeris..hope u like it.

Morito

____________________________________________________
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Morito [/i]
[B]:love: hmm...seems as though you are obsessed with sephiroth and aeris..if u are...here's something I drew..it's of aeris..hope u like it.[/B][/QUOTE]

Hey, that's a really good pic!
Posted
Thats great man. I used to could draw good (not as good as that though) but then I qwuit drawing for a year two, and ever since I have been working harder and harder to get good again. I guess I just got rusty.
Guest Safer Sephiroth
Posted
Nice. Its awsome. Keep up the good work.:flaming: :devil:
Posted
hey hey..yo yo yo..wuhz up? thanx..i'm 13 yrz old nd i've been drawing since i wuhz 2 yrz old. i reallie luv 2 draw and i draw for a lotta things and won a art gallery thingy..i luv 2 draw..and i might juss grow up to be an animator or japanimator..wuh ever is better! and i'll create..um..final fantasy..the tenth?

Morito

p.s. check out my other drawing..it's not really good but..o well...i also like to write stories and draw the characters, this one is a character from my story called "EverQuest; land of the warriors" hehe..funkii title, but cool characters..^^enjoy!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b] Sheesh, I always say this, and it always gets deleted. I don't know whether it's spam, or offended Sephiroth. But y is Aeris' hair blonde?[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

when I tried doing her hair brown, it didn't look too good in that style of drawing, blonde was much better....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

when I tried doing her hair brown, it didn't look too good in that style of drawing, blonde was much better.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Oh,...right. Really, I understand what u mean there. No, I was just curious, and I asked that question a while ago,...then my post disappeared then I posted it agen, then it vanished agen,...so I posted one last time,...anyways,..u should be in Malta about now...![/b]
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i deleted ONE of those... maybe both... i think only one thou... cause of something you said w/ it... i forget y thou lol... might have been talking down to someone... i been deleting a lot of those lately cause im sick of some of the cockieness some people are doing trying to push me lol... but fair is fair and if i delete for one i TRY to do all
but i will claim one of them... and i know i had a reason...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B]

[b]anyways,..u should be in Malta about now...![/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

yes, your right, and thats where I am typing from now....
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
youre pics are really cool i wish i could draw like that im almost 13 and im the top drawer in my class but i can't draw nearly as good as that, when i finish school im going to an art coolege somewhere and becoming a profecional japanimater. i will put up a drawing later so keep you eyes peel ed it has nothing to do with ff though just something i think i made up:eek:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj_kakkarot [/i]
[B]youre pics are really cool i wish i could draw like that im almost 13 and im the top drawer in my class but i can't draw nearly as good as that, when i finish school im going to an art coolege somewhere and becoming a profecional japanimater. i will put up a drawing later so keep you eyes peel ed it has nothing to do with ff though just something i think i made up:eek: [/B][/QUOTE]

you do not necessarily become a good artist by going to an art college, you can become better by merely practising your drawing skills at about 30-45 minutes a day, in a month or so you will notice that you are progressing in your drawing skills....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...