OtakuBoards

Walken and the Chocolate Factory

Brasil

Okay, so...apparently, rumor has it that none other than Christopher Walken was being considered to play Willy Wonka in the new film that just came out. I thought to myself, I know he would have played a kick-*** Wonka, but I wonder what he might have looked like, had he gotten the part?

Well...I just mocked-up what we might have seen. XD Apologies for the size (it's a bit small due to limited resolutions).

[center][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24094&stc=1[/img]
[/center]

[size=1]That is [i]the most[/i] disturbing version of Wonka I've ever seen. [b]Ever[/b].

However, I'm sorry to say to you that this doesn't look too much like Walken. I saw both pics you used. One of some completely random college kid, and of Walken's appearance from Batman Returns..I think there's another pic there, but I can't tell. And if there is, I don't know what it is.

The head is fuzzy, and looks a bit odd laid on top of the Batman Returns picture because that pic is very rich in color and grain.

It's a fun pic, but I can't say that I'm too fond of it >_>[/size]

[SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting.

I have to agree with Annie's first statement, that picture is very, very disturbing, going from Gene Wilder to [i]that[/i] would really take an odd imagination of Dahl's character. That said however I do think the picture is rather good, and has me wondering what Walken would be like as the Chocolate Maker, I think the glasses do suit Walken's face as it takes away from that edge that he always has.

An interesting picture to be sure, and I think Walken could have made a very creepy and yet psychologically fascinating Wonka. Perhaps they could do a sequel with Walken featuring one of Wonka's competitors, Slugworth perhaps.[/SIZE]