Baron Samedi Posted August 7, 2005 Author Posted August 7, 2005 [size=1]I think Who? is right. And, in that spirit, I think all forums should be renamed things like 'Grammatron', 'Spifflicate', 'Tetrahedron' and maybe we could lash out and make one called 'Salmonella'.[/size]
John Posted August 7, 2005 Posted August 7, 2005 I'll have the mods make sure "Otaku Lounge" becomes "Quantum Leap" ASAP.
Mitch Posted August 7, 2005 Posted August 7, 2005 Well, I think it's going to be a good thing. Charles, let's just hope it doesn't become some type of Newbie Lounge. :p / inside joke.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now