OtakuBoards

Avenged Sevenfold, Simple Plan, Good Charloette, Hatebreed

Hells Angel

[SIZE=1]Well, is there a reason you decided to ask this question by putting these bands in the same thread? They're very different.

[B]Avenged Sevenfold[/B]: Chapter Four
[B]Simple Plan[/B]: Sucks
[B]Good Charlotte[/B]: Sucks
[B]Hatebreed[/B]: I Will Be Heard (Jake :p )

Out of these four Hatebreed is my favorite.[/SIZE]

Well since I bought the new Avenged Sevenfold CD today, I figured I would post here.

Well out of the 4 you've listened, I like [B]Avenged Sevenfold[/B] the best. I really like their new song Bat Country, and the video is pretty cool too.

As for [B]Simple Plan[/B], never really liked em', [B]Good Charlotte[/B], they're pretty good...sometimes, and I've never really listened to [B]Hate Breed[/B].

Avenged Sevenfold: Only heard one song...
Simple Plan: I'm not into the whole boy-band thing. I thought groups like this died along with the Backstreet Boys...
Good Charlotte: Wearing an entire Hot Topic doesn't make you an edgier musician. Blegh.
Hatebreed: I - will - be... I WILL BE HEARD! (Kamuro :p )

A7X: Saw them live two years ago, I had never heard of them before that. I hated their show, but everyone kept saying they were the 'best band.' I figured buying one of their cd's would change my mind, but it didn't, I haven't listened to it in at least a year. I believe it's City of Evil, but I'm not even sure of that.

Simple Plan: This band, along with New Found Glory, induces my vomit. If terrorists wanted to get information from me, they'd strap me to a chair and make me listen to this band.

Good Charlotte: I've heard their old stuff is good, but I'm not willing to give these losers a chance. They were bad when I first heard them, and now I try my best to avoid hearing them.

Hatebreed: *joins in* I WILL BE HEARD!

[font=Verdana][color=blue]I'm not sure I really see the point of this thread. Your title shows four different bands yet in your post, you asked people for their favorite band. It wasn't clear if you wanted their favorite among the four or if you just felt like listing your favorite four bands in the title. At this point, it really doesn't seem like this thread is going to go anywhere.[/color][/font]

[font=Verdana][color=blue]Thread closed.[/color][/font]