OtakuBoards

Religion

Guest Pyromaniac

Guest Pyromaniac
WTF is up with religion? Okay, maybe thats a little offensive. But I still mean it. I've noticed that religion is weird. If you look into it, more ppl have died for a religiously related thing than anything else. Supposedly good religions have branched into things like the KKK, or Osama bin Laden and his ***-goblin friends. These guys say that their peace loving, all knowing and wise god, wants only them and everyone else must die. This confuses me.
Also, one of my freinds is Christian. Lets say that theyres a person , a perfect model of a human being, donates thousands of $ to charity, helps the poor, is otherwise the greatest person in the world. But he worships Buddha. Now, he's going to hell, see. Also, let's say they'res a killer psycho guy. Killed 5000 ppl. Now, if he's on the electric chair, he can renounce his acts at that moment and begs god for forgiveness, he'll go to heqavan, were the other guy won't. See, i think that's screwed up. Also, it seems that every religion says if yer not with them, yer goin ta hell. If that's true, a lotta ppl are goin ta hell. Also, if god is all knowing, all wise, and all loving, would he really send you ta hell 4 bein a buddhist? And ih he did, would Satan take you? I dont think he'd want a goody-two-shoes in hell. I know i'm probably stepping on a lot of shoes here, and if someone wants this post elimanated, i dont blame them. Understand that i dont have a problem with any religion of any kind, nor am i predjiduce. But i would just like someone help me solve this dillemma.

Guest Pyromaniac
I know!! Osama bin Laden goes and bombs us, kills thousands of innocent ppl. But then he goes on T.V. and says that he did it for Allah, and we are the monsters. Ooookay, sh*tmonger, we're not the ones who killed thousands of ppl, so SHUT THE FU*K UP!!!:flaming:

Okay, ...

Religion is what you make of it...if you were raised in a certain type or religion, stick to it...if you like it, fine, you'll be happy and do good...if they think that they're going to paradise for the crimes they've committed, let them think that...but when they do get judged by their god without begging for mercy and truly being sorry...than they have no chance...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pyromaniac [/i]
[B]I know!! Osama bin Laden goes and bombs us, kills thousands of innocent ppl. But then he goes on T.V. and says that he did it for Allah, and we are the monsters. Ooookay, sh*tmonger, we're not the ones who killed thousands of ppl, so SHUT THE FU*K UP!!!:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I understand your anger, Pyro, but please watch your language. There are far more effective ways of trying to understand religion than ranting and raving about it.[/color]

[SIZE=1]*Sigh* I think the whole religion topic has been beaten into the ground enough on board. These topics rarely work out cause someone always says something that offends another person and they take it all personally and post angrily and it becomes nothing but a flame-fest. Pyromaniac your language isn't appropriate(let alone not allowed according to the rules of this board) so I'd cut back before you get in trouble with the actual authority around here.

I'm not even gonna post in actual replication to this topic because I never seem to please much of anybody with my ideas, so it'd be best if I just kept my mouth shut in this case.

[edit]Hehe, too late on the swearing thing, Baby Girl caught ya :p Good ol' Baby Girl, always can depend on her :D *pats BG on the head* :)[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]*Sigh* I think the whole religion topic has been beaten into the ground enough on board. These topics rarely work out cause someone always says something that offends another person and they take it all personally and post angrily and it becomes nothing but a flame-fest.

[edit]Hehe, too late on the swearing thing, Baby Girl caught ya :p Good ol' Baby Girl, always can depend on her :D *pats BG on the head* :)[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Aww, 'sank you Piro :) (me ---> :angel: )

But yes, I seem to agree with you. *sigh* I'm closing this one ONLY because it was started out of anger, rather than reasoning.[/color]