OtakuBoards

Dance [M for LV and possible S]

ArunueShekamari

[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=seagreen]Lukas Dodd proceeded to nibble on a chip as he watched a code ring up on his private CPU. Basic programming. Nothing he didn't know how to do. Lukas scrolled through the code, skimming over the farmiliar characters. Satisfied, he took the disk out of the drive and put it into another. A code did not ring up this time. The start panel for a game did. Lukas pressed [b][i]quick tutorial : pre-registered player[/i][/b] and put on his headset.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=seagreen]Virtual reality games keep getting better and better. And the programers for such games keep getting younger and younger. Amazingly, the number of overweight youth on Europe and the US has dropped dramtically. This is due to new consepts in virtual reality programing. E[font='Times New Roman'][size=2]xercise[/size] [/font] received in gaming is inflicted onto the player through electrical signals.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=seagreen]The gaming industry has gotten bigger and harder to get into. Programers must have previous triaining to be accepted by major gaming companies. The gaming industry has now [b]trippled[/b] the income of the movie industry.[/color][/size][/font]
[size=2][font=Arial Narrow][color=seagreen][u]Dance[/u] is a new virtual reality game that's been shipped out all over the world. It's already sold big in England and the US. It's setting is much like an early japan, with subtle differances. Weponry is limited to swords, and other non-projectile wepons as well as primitive firearms.[/color][/font][/size]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=seagreen]Each day small quests are pinned. Each week slightly larger quests are pinned for players to complete. Better prizes are rewarded for these quests. Each month very large and important quests are pinned. Prizes such as exclusive wepons and items are rewarded. These prizes can only be obtained throught these quests.[/color][/size][/font]
[size=2][font=Arial Narrow][color=seagreen][u]Dance[/u] is a weponry/fighting as well as a social game. But there's a glitch in the programing. It's very subtle. To keep the solution subtle as well, programers that helped design the game and a few that didn't are acting as moderators to try and seal the glitch from the inside.[/color][/font][/size]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=seagreen]Players have started to pour in from all corners of the world.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=seagreen]Are you game?[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=seagreen][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=seagreen]OKAY! A first for me: virtual reality game RPG. I want alot of members for this. If you want to be a moderator for the game, PM me.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=seagreen]If you're in anyway confused, think of .//hack. It's a well known refference for this sort of thing.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=seagreen]SIGNUPS:[/color][/size][/font]
[size=2][font=Arial Narrow][color=seagreen][b]Name: [/b]The name of your main character. Not your game player.[/color][/font][/size]
[size=2][font=Arial Narrow][color=seagreen][b]Age: [/b]The age of your main charachter.[/color][/font][/size]
[size=2][font=Arial Narrow][color=seagreen][b]Short Description/Short Bio: [/b]A SHORT bio/apearance. It's more or less irrelivent considering the our charecters will probably only meet in the game world.[/color][/font][/size]
[size=2][font=Arial Narrow][color=seagreen][b]Character Name: [/b]Your game character's name.[/color][/font][/size]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=seagreen][b]Character Age:[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=seagreen][b]Character Apearance:[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[size=2][font=Arial Narrow][color=seagreen][b]Character Weponry: [/b]You have a choice. A small choice but a choice none the less. If you're not a moderator (remeber you need to PM me to become a moderator for the game) you may not have a firearm, but you may have any type of sword, small explosives, a boomerang, and other non-projectile wepons. If I object to a wepon you have it's either because it' too advanced to start off with or because I'm planning on using it for a quest prize. Starting off, [/color][color=seagreen]you may only have 2 wepons. Of those two wepons, you may only have one sword. you may not start off with two swords.[/color][/font][/size]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=seagreen]My character's name is Lukas Dodd. I'll put up my sign up in a bit.[/color][/size][/font]

[SIZE=1]>>_ [i]User Data[/i]
[B]Name:[/B] Nikki Berret

[B]Age:[/B] 16

[B]Appearance/History:[/B] Nikki was born in New York, USA to an American man and a Japanese woman. She's still in high school, and is one of the best students there. She had decent experience in game programming, having made her own with a group of friends for a computer design class assignment. The game her group made could only be played on one computer (her teachers refused to allow them to copy the file onto other discs), but it turned out massively popular. Her interest in game programming was what made her pick Dance up the moment it became available. Nikki was contacted by some of the designers of Dance a little while ago and offered her a moderating position. She took them up on their offer, and the next time she logged into Dance, her moderating privelages immediately became apparent. Their next message was confusing, and she has yet to meet with them. The only clear thing was that she was to meet them within Dance on a set date, soon after recieving the e-mail.

>>_ [i]User Registration[/i]
[B]User Name:[/B] Kwii

[B]User Age:[/B] 16

[B]User Appearance:[/B] [ [url=http://hyung-taekim.org/displayimage.php?album=21&pos=33]Kwii (with her dragon)[/url] ]

[B]Character Weaponry:[/B]
- [i]Kiyomeru[/i] [ Type: Broad Sword || Sword Level: 3 ]
- [i]Ruchi[/i] [ Type: Dragon Summoner (Whistle) || Dragon Level: 2 ]
- [i]Uindoken[/i] [ Type: Wind Katana || Sword Level: 7 ] - [b]Granted with Moderator Status[/b]
- [i]Yajuubuin[/i] [ Type: Beast Staff || Staff Level: 1 ] - [b]Granted with Moderator Status[/b]

--
[color=#003aaf]I know there's a lot left to be done, but I was a bit confused. Plus, I have to go to bed now. xD But I'll finish it soon, don't worry. ^_^

EDIT: Well, I finished most of it. Still got to do the appearance, though. xD I just have too many pictures to choose from. >_>;;

EDIT2: Wow.. I kinda messed up. xD However, Arunue and I talked over AIM and it's been sorted out. x3 And I got the appearance up, too! Woot! :B[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=seagreen]For your user age, it's the age your charecter appears in Dance. Something I forgot to add: for your description/bio, include what country in which your charecter resides. Of course, my character is German. :3[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=#2e8b57]Moderators can have up to 5 wepons. 2 as stated before, low level, non projectile, no more than one sword. And up to three low level more advanced wepons, no more than one primitive firearm.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=#2e8b57](low level = under level 4)[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=#2e8b57]As well, I reserve the right to cut anyone from the RP if I find them unfit to play.[/color][/size][/font]

[size=2][color=#2e8b57][font=Arial Narrow][b]Name: [/b]Lukas Dodd (Again with the German names. Oh me, oh my.)
[b]Age: [/b]19[/font][/color]
[font=Arial Narrow][color=seagreen][b]Short Description/Short Bio: [/b]Lukas is a 19 year old game designer/programmer. He resides in Fulda, Germany rather happily. He's doing moderation work for a virtual reality game called Dance. He did not help program it but he'll be meating up with one of the American programers in the game. He's oblivious to the glitch as of the moment.[/color][/font][/size]

[size=2][font=Arial Narrow][color=seagreen][b]Character Name: [/b]Dwa[/color][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][color=seagreen][b]Character Age: [/b]16[/color][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][color=seagreen][b]Character Apearance: [/b]I'll do a sketch. Obviously.[/color][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][color=seagreen][b]Character Weponry:[/b] [/color][/font][/size]
[size=2][font=Arial Narrow][color=seagreen][u]Moderator Weponry:[/u] Shotgun - level 3[/color][/font][/size]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=#2e8b57]Num-chucks - level 1[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=#2e8b57][u]Player Weponry:[/u] Granades - level 1[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=#2e8b57]Sword - Rapier - level 3[/color][/size][/font]

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=Indigo][B]Name:[/B] Riso Dorner
[B]Age:[/B] 17
[B]Short Description/Short Bio:[/B] Riso currently resides in Vienna, Austria, where he was raised. His only major hobby for several years has been online VR RPGs. He managed to pick up his own copy of Dance, and was immediately hooked. As in other games, he has made a habit of challenging and often befriending moderators. The main reason for this, as it so happens, is because he was once involved in hacking, and does not wish to be on the bad side of a moderator [i]ever[/i] again. However, he still sports his old hacker logo on his online appearence (a red, four-point star with a blue crescent). He is rather confident of his gaming skills, and would love to be a moderator for the sole purpose of getting cool weapons.

___

[B]Character Name:[/B] Kerb
[B]Character Age:[/B] 18
[B]Character Apearance:[/B][url=http://www.pix8.net/pro/pic.php?u=4728Ev1Ek&i=601017]Kerb[/url] (only, a little less sinister. The hacker logo is on his back)
[B]Character Weponry: [/B]
[U]Tsurugi no Owari [Sword of End][/U] - No Dachi (long sword) - Level 3
[U]Chiisa i Shi [Small Death][/U] - Kama (sickle) - Level 1[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkOrchid]Ooc: I'm 'game' for this. Hehe.
[CENTER][B]Name:[/B]Tona Shema

[B]Age:[/B] 16

[B]Short Description/Short Bio:[/B] Has long jet black hair that are always in a kidish pigtail tied with red ribbons. She wears her school uniform which is a black and white shirt with a plaided black and pink skirt. She wears knee high white stockings with black sneakers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tona moved her from Tokyo, Japan when she was about 12 years old. She had just gotten started with this new virtual video game. Her father got a new job in the U.S., so they had to moved to New York city. She hated it so much, but as long as she had the game she was good. She never really spends time with her family. Her father works for the government and her mother is a famous japanese anime artist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[B]Character Name:[/B] Alika

[B]Character Age:[/B] 16

[B]Character Apearance:[/B] She looks the same as Tona, but she has dark red eyes with a slight blue tent to them. She has black wolf ears on the top of her head (Tona is obssessed with wolves) and a black tail with a white tip. She is like a warrior. Strong and brave. {Think of Rena's outfit. Only its blue and yellow.}

[B]Character Weponry:[/B] Cresent Blades: Level 2
Short Sword: Level 1[/B][/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]Ooc: PM me if there is a problem. :catgirl: [/COLOR][/FONT]

Name: Liren M.
Short Description/Short Bio: Liren has long brown hair put up in pick tails, with dark brown eye's, tan skin, and stands around 5'9. She wears a white T-shirt with a dragon on it and baggy jeans with white tennishoes.

Liren lives in Tokyo, Japan with her parents and older brother. (She can speak English quite well.)

Character Name: Sakura :catgirl:
Character Age: 17
Character Apearance: [URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/Maluka-chan/Blog/samurai_girl_jss.jpg]Sakura[/URL] she looks exactly like this, down to the last detail. Except for the sword is a little different.
Character Weponry: One long sword with a silver dragon wrapped around the handle, and glows blue when in use (see pic). Lev.4

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]_DATA LOADED

[B]User ID:[/B] [email][email protected][/email]

[U]Name:[/U] Li Ming
[U]Age:[/U] 22
[U]Description:[/U] Tan skin, honey eyes, long black silky hair with red highlights.
[U]Bio:[/U] Born and partially raised in Jilin, China; Currently residing in South Carolina, USA. Riased in chinese costum and accustomed to US traditions. A graphics technician wiz and a part time junior college student (Studies game programimg and international business). Li has been into Dance during its early development. She had always been in the chat room called, Wire; Where video gamers go a chat upon the latest things. Once it came out, she went and brought it...soon after, Li had recieved an email from Dance cooperation. The letter was an offer for moderation of Dance, Li couldn't refuse. Now it has been a while and something had come up, a meeting was to be set...this included moderaters. Li is anxious to know what is going on and meeting others.

[U]
Character Name:[/U] Cho {Meaning buttefly}
[U]Age:[/U] 26
[U]Appearance:[/U]

[B]-Hair:[/B] Reaches the floor in semi curls
[B]-Hair Color:[/B] Forest Green
[B]-Eyes:[/B] Gold
[B]-Marking:[/B] Tear drop tattoo on left corner eye

[U]Outfit:[/U]See attached images, now about the images....I used two dresspheres from FFX-2. Now the gun mage sphere, I'm only using the skirt. The purple area will be the same color as the black mage's hat (Blue) and the blue part of the skirt will be black. Now I'm using the black mage's hat, the yellow and purple clor will be just black. The top will be used, except the red things on it.
[U]
Weapons:[/U]

Moderator Weponry:

Snow Staff-STAFF-Level 7

Azarashi Dagger-DAGGER-Level 1

Player Weponry:

Seishin no Sword-SWORD-Level 3
[/COLOR]

DONE! IF ANYTHING IS WRONG PM ME.

[SIZE=1]>>>> LOADING PERSONAL DATA...

>>> ACCESS GRANTED.

Name: Helena Bronsan
Short Description/Short Bio: Helena, born in England, is now living in France with her legal guardians.

"I've just picked up 'Dance' to try a different aspect of life. Living in a world where doing the unthinkable becomes a daily habit seems so exciting."

[URL=http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/prettypalmlady.jpg]Helena's Profile Picture[/URL]

-------------------

>>>> LOADING PROFILE...

>>> ACCESS GRANTED.

Character Name: Kyma
Character Age: 21
Character Apearance: [URL=http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/girls56.jpg]Kyra[/URL] There is no claw on her arm, and the weapons are different.

Character Weaponry:
L'Âme Volent [Chain Blade] LV.4
Bouclier De Fumée [Smoke Bombs] LV.2 [/SIZE]

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][color=indigo][CENTER][b]Name:[/b] Kire Nansumo

[b]Age:[/b] 22

[b]Short Description/Short Bio:[/b] Kire is your average person. He was born in Okinawa, Japan, and lived there until he was 7. His family then moved to the United States so that his dad could explore his career into gaming more thoroughly. As Kire grew up he was surrounded by games, and soon began to develope an obsession (as do many kids). He dreams of following his father's foot steps and make an impact on the gaming industry.

His attitude is outgoing. He loves meating new people whether it is in games or outside in the real life. He keeps an optimistic outlook on life, and believes everyone deserves a chance. Is always willing to lend a helping hand, and takes great care in completing what he starts. Is very devoted to anything he does be it gaming or friendships.

As he went through high-school and began college the gaming industry took notice in his scores in both school and game developement. He recieved the [i]Developement Honor[/i] at his college as a freshmen. (A very rare accomplishmen). The gaming company, the same that developed [b][u]Dance[/b][/u] soon hired him as an assistant project manager.

[b]Kire: For Appearance Click on Attachment[/b]
------------------------------------------

[b]Character Name:[/b] Tetsuri

[b]Character Age:[/b] 21

[b]Character Apearance:[/b] See second attachment

[b]Character Weponry:

[i]Basic[/i][/b]
[URL=http://www.okinawankarateclub.com/images/weapons/sai_l.gif]Sai [/URL] [i]Sai level 2[/i]
[URL=http://www.okinawankarateclub.com/images/weapons/nunchaku_l.gif]Kirachi [/URL] [i]Nunchaku level 1 [/i]

[/CENTER][/color][/FONT]

[color=darkblue][size=1][b]Name:[/b] Ethan Rainheart
[b]Age: [/b]20
[b]Bio/Desc:[/b] Ethan's a second-year in Cal Poly, the local tech school in California. He's a mostly introverted young man, with a double major in Computer Science and Philosophy. He loves to write or program, and is an avid computer gamer. Ever since word of Dance was released, Ethan's been following it with gusto, eager to play the game as soon as it was released in the 'States. Aside from that, there's not much to Ethan -- he's very devoted to his studies and hobbies, leaving room for little else in his life. Aside from the fact that he doesn't have what most girls are looking for, Ethan's accustomed himself to a solitary life, one that suits his needs well. He's a little above average height, standing at 5'11'' with black hair that extends to his shoulders. Ethan's eyes are a gray-green in color, and he's of athletic/slender build.

Born in California, Ethan's lived all over for most of his life. His father was in the military, and therefore wasn't around much, while his mother worked odd jobs at whatever base they were currently stationed at. As such, the only person who really saw Ethan grow up was his mother. When Rainheart Senior died overseas during a revolt, Ethan's mother packed up their bags and moved back to California, which she always felt was where they belonged. Earning enough money at her clerical job to support both herself and Ethan, the young man did his part by earning good grades in school and eventually applying for admittance to several prestigious colleges. Now, attending Cal Poly, Ethan lives by himself in an apartment not far from campus.

//----------------------------//

[b]Character Name: [/b]Ashurei
[b]Character Age:[/b] ~20's
[b]Character Appearance:[/b] See attachment
[b]Character Weponry: [/b]
- [i]Persona[/i] (Longsword, Level 3. Pictured)
- [i]Lust[/i] (Long Dagger, Level 1)

OOC: I hope this is sufficient ^^
[/color][/size]

[SIZE=2][FONT= Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][B]Name[/B]: Tobias Kard

[B]Age[/B]: 18

[B]Bio[/B]: Tobias has a very quiet appearance consisting of messy brown hair, grey eyes and light skin. He?s never really stood out, but he?s a lot smarter than he acts. He really hates dealing with people (especially annoying people) and although he?ll grudgingly participate if asked, he?d rather just be invisible.
Tobias lives in a small Midwestern town where nothing especially interesting ever happens. He started playing Dance out of sheer boredom and now he can?t seem to put it down. He likes the events solely for the challenge and the sense of accomplishment and prefers to attempt them on his own rather than in a group. Even in the game, however, he retains his habit of doing whatever annoying people ask as long as it shuts them up.

[B]Character Name[/B]: Tei

[B]Character Age[/B]: 20

[B]Character Apearance[/B]: see attached pic? He has black hair and gold eyes.

[B]Character Weponry[/B]: Tei carries a Katana named ?Swift Night? and 4 kunai (see pics). He wears the sword at his belt and the kunai hidden in his coat. The katana is level three but the kunai are level one. He prefers the sword and only bothers with the kunai as a last resort.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

I got bored and added more pictures...

[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=seagreen]Alright, great job so far. I want to give another day or two for anyone to change, fix or finish their sign ups, or for a few more people to join. so far, the only people that have an assured spot are the people that I've OKed for mods. If I cut anyone, though, it'll only be 1 or 2. So after your long wait, this will be up monday or tuesday. Before I start it I'll post here with any information on if I decided to cut anyone. Peace.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=#2e8b57][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=2][color=#2e8b57]Edit: I'm very very sorry I haven't started it. I've been busy as ****. It'll be up later today. Love to you all. I'm really sorry. >.<[/color][/size][/font]