OtakuBoards

Child's Play [M-LVS]

Lilt

[size=2][center][font=Trebuchet MS][size=3][color=royalblue][b][i]Child's Play[/i][/b][/color][/size][/font]

[/center]

[center][font=Century Gothic][color=royalblue][b]An electric hum fills the air, but it's soon replaced with the sound of a heavily distorted bass. Two voices fight to be heard over the notes played on the bass, but they're just ignored. Finally, the sound of the bass cuts out in the middle of the second verse.[/b][/color][/font][/center]

[center][font=Century Gothic][color=royalblue][b]"Natalie, would you turn that off!" Her older brother yelled at her. He wasn't too much older than she was. There was just a few months difference between them, in fact. There was a name for this. 'Irish Twins' or something like that, she thought. Just behind her, sat their drummer. He was usually pretty quiet, except when he picked up his drumsticks. Arguing with her brother, was their lead guitarist. Well, second lead guitarist actually. Her brother was the first lead guitarist. This wasn't the problem, however. The problem was, they both wanted to be the singer. Natalie plugged her bass back in and sighed. She was used to the fighting in the band, but it was getting worse. What none of them knew at this time, is that they would soon see things that would make them forget all about their band and its troubles...[/b][/color][/font][/center]

[center][font=Century Gothic][color=royalblue][b]In a small cottage, just outside of Drucas, an elderly man sat at his bench and worked on his newest creation. He loved to make clockwork toys to impress the few children that would visit him. But this toy was going to be different from the others. This was going to be the first Clockwork Girl. Nikolai set aside his tools, and wiped his brow with his handkerchief. He had finally finished with the Clockwork Girl, but he decided to wait until tomorrow to welcome her to the world. He slept soundly, not knowing what horrible thing he had brought into this world...[/b][/color][/font][/center]
[center][/center]
[center][/center]

[center][b][color=royalblue]----------------------------------[/color][/b][/center]
[center][/center]
[center][/center]

[center][b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=royalblue]Well, here it is. My newest rp. ^..^ I hope you all enjoy it. I know the story is short, but I don't want to reveal all of the plot just yet. Here's the sign up.[/color][/font][/b][/center]
[center][/center]
[center][/center]
[center][/center]
[left][b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=royalblue]Name: Anything goes, as long as it's modern.[/color][/font][/b][/left]
[left][b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=royalblue]Appearance: Picture or written will do.[/color][/font][/b][/left]
[left][b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=royalblue]Character Sketch: Show a little of your character's history, personality, or both, right here.[/color][/font][/b][/left]
[left][b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=royalblue]Soul Twin: Each character will have a 'Soul Twin'. A person who has an identical mind to you, but could look completely different.Post your soul twin's picture and name here. (Any kind of name will do, and almost any race is allowed. Elvish, Demonic, etc.)[/color][/font][/b][/left]
[left][/left]

[left][/left]
[left][b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=royalblue]Well, I'm sorry for making this thing so short, but I'll touch it up later. Thanks for reading. ^^[/color][/font][/b][/left]
[/size]

[b][color=black]OOC: [/color][/b][color=black]Looks interesting, not sure what the plot is.
I may decide to put in some History, if I can think of something or be bothered.

[/color][font=Verdana][size=2][color=Navy][left][b]Name: [/b]Sakura Hiwatari

[/left]
[left][b]Appearance: [/b][font=Verdana][color=Navy][url="http://img301.echo.cx/img301/5099/girls836vv.jpg"]Here[/url], she usually wears a white, button up dress-shirt and navy blue cargo pants.

[/color][/font][/left]
[left][b]Character Sketch: [/b]
[i]Personality - [/i][size=2][color=Navy]Sakura's a caring person that loves having friends. She's active and very fit and flexible. She's incredibly stubborn and will fight to get her own way if she's really set on something.

She has a lot of talents from extra curricular activites since she had so much free time after finishing school work, some of which are; playing the flute, martial arts, painting and drawing, gymnastics and acrobatics, horse riding, weaponry and programming.
[/color][/size]
[b]Soul Twin:[/b] [url="http://img91.exs.cx/img91/4927/ai9yl.jpg"]Arukas[/url] (Sakura backwards ^__^) [i]Ah-roo-kah-ss[/i]
[/left]
[/color][/size][/font]

[b][font=Century Gothic][color=royalblue]Hey, Sakura. Thanks for joining. ^..^ But what I'm really thankful for, is your comment on my rp. I'll reveal some more of the plot in the first page soon, and I'll put up an underground thread. Thanks again.[/color][/font][/b]

[SIZE=1][OOC: Trying it.. if you don't mind. Sounds interesting. I hope the plot is too!][/SIZE]

[COLOR=DimGray][SIZE=1][B]Name:[/B] Josh
[B]Appearance:[/B] Stands at the height of 6'1''.. towering most kids in his high school. He has natural hair. It's black and his eyes are green. Girls think it's dreamy and he just rolls 'em. His favorite outfit is his black dress shirt that goes very nicely with his jeans. He doesn't do much with his shoes so he just wears his sneakers.
[B]Character Sketch:[/B] Josh is an interesting guy. He is very active in sports. The main sports he likes to play are soccer and basketball. Yet when he's not active he just likes to take out his guitar and play. He doesn't have much practice with a guitar so he doesn't play well. Other times he likes to play the drums. He had some practice with it but all he likes doing is twirling the drumsticks in his hands.

Josh likes to get outgoing with his friends and have a lot of fun. When with his family, he could be a momma's boy or a protective brother. He is a mellow guy and loves to get social.

[B]Soul Twin:[/B]
Name: John
Appearance: [URL=http://hyung-taekim.org/displayimage.php?pos=-363]CLick Here[/URL] [Edit][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][color=royalblue]Actually, I do mind, Who Am I. I'm going to put a hold on this rp for now. I want to wrok on the story of it for a little while. Sorry guys.[/color][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][color=#4169e1][/color][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][color=#4169e1]I will be making another new rp soon, however. After that, I'll try to rework the story on this one. Once again, I'm really sorry. ^^;;[/color][/font]