OtakuBoards

Better Than Ozzfest!!!

Jake of Bodom

TRIVIUM and AMON AMARTH are going on tour with CHILDREN OF BODOM!!! Here's the tourdates! This tour blows Ozzfest out of the water!

Nov. 09 - Quebec City, QC @ Théâtre Capitole
Nov. 10 - Montreal, QC @ Le Medley
Nov. 11 - Toronto, ON @ The Opera House
Nov. 12 - Detroit, MI @ Harpo's
Nov. 13 - Chicago, IL @ House of Blues
Nov. 14 - Milwaukee, WI @ The Eagles Club
Nov. 16 - Minneapolis, MN @ Quest Club
Nov. 18 - Englewood, CO @ Gothic Theatre
Nov. 19 - Salt Lake City, UT @ Lo-Fi Cafe
Nov. 21 - Seattle, WA @ El Corazon
Nov. 22 - Vancouver, BC @ Croation Cultural Centre
Nov. 23 - Portland, OR @ Roseland Theater
Nov. 25 - San Francisco, CA @ Slim's
Nov. 26 - Santa Ana, CA @ Galaxy Concert Theatre
Nov. 27 - Hollywood, CA @ House of Blues
Nov. 28 - Tempe, AZ @ Marquee Theatre
Nov. 29 - San Diego, CA @ House of Blues
Dec. 01 - San Antonio, TX @ White Rabbit
Dec. 02 - Dallas, TX @ Curtain Club
Dec. 03 - Houston, TX @ The Meridian
Dec. 05 - Tampa, FL @ The Masquerade
Dec. 06 - Atlanta, GA @ Masquerade
Dec. 08 - Washington, DC @ 9:30 Club
Dec. 09 - Philadelphia, PA @ The Trocadero
Dec. 10 - Worcester, MA @ The Palladium
Dec. 14 - New York, NY @ Irving Plaza

Guest reaper16
:mad: :mad: :mad:
how can it be better than ozzfeast when ozzfeast has to takeup all of DTE music is theater which is the size of 3 football fields at least and this will take place in harpos which is the size of 1/2 a schools gym the atmosphere is part of what makes Ozzfeast great. (iam from Michigan)

nothing is, can be , will be or will ever come close to being as great as ozz feast if you or anyone disagrees they will feel the wrath of REAPER16

[QUOTE=reaper16]:mad: :mad: :mad:
how can it be better than ozzfeast when ozzfeast has to takeup all of DTE music is theater which is the size of 3 football fields at least and this will take place in harpos which is the size of 1/2 a schools gym the atmosphere is part of what makes Ozzfeast great. (iam from Michigan)

nothing is, can be , will be or will ever come close to being as great as ozz feast if you or anyone disagrees they will feel the wrath of REAPER16[/QUOTE]

What's up with the hostility buddy?

Anyways as far as I'm concerned this is a much better line up then Ozzfest and this tour only contains three bands. The only one that I want to see out of those three though are Amon Amarth very excellent death metal and very well known for putting on an awesome show.

Guest ShonenSamuraiMugen
Trivium rock, man. But those other two bands I don't listen too. I'll tell you the tour thats better than both ozzfest and the other concert...(drumroll)....Warped tour!!! It just flat out rocks better with more bands that we actually listen too, like HH, SK and well...everybody else!

nothing is, can be , will be or will ever come close to being as great as ozz feast if you or anyone disagrees they will feel the wrath of REAPER16[/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms]Ozz[b]feast[/b]? I'd go to that. :)

How come there aren't any NC dates? Aren't we one of the major 'metal states'? Sheesh, we always seem to get skipped over by the good shows.[/font]

Guest ShonenSamuraiMugen
AR too man. NC stands for north carolina right? LOL. I liked the battle for Ozzfest last year, better...and the Subliminal Verses tour! SK, SF, and Lamb! Rock on, baby!

I'll tell you exactly what makes this tour better than Ozzfest:

[B]Ozzfest didn't have Amon Amarth or Children of Bodom.[/B]

Just 'cause Ozzfest is bigger doesn't mean it's better.

[quote name='SilentSecurity']Salt Lake City? SWEEEEET, I'm so there.[/quote]
*Gasp* You're from SLC? I live in Park City, but I go to school in SLC!

Well I can say that Trivum rocked at Ozzfest. I was there for the last date of the tour for this year but the other two bands I don't know about. And Ozzfest was damn awesome from what I saw. I knew the bands there and to say that one is better than another that's just a matter of tastes. And in order for me not to be biased I will check out the other bands n this tour as well. At least try to hear a few songs by each.

But for me going to Tampa.. Thats a little too far away. I prefer West Palm Beach or Miami. But Ozzfest still kicked butt. I hope Amon Amarth and Childern of Bodom are as good as you say they are Jake. Im open to all types of music so they better kick butt.....

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Take a gander at [URL=http://www.loficafe.com/calendar/][u]this.[/u][/URL] Concert calender for the Lo-Fi Cafe (doesn't apply to those of you not stuck in Utah). They don't have November 19th up yet, so I can't double-check, but check out September 23 and October 1st. From Autumn to Ashes and 3 Inches of Blood, respectively.

3 Inches of Blood, dude! Hell yes![/FONT][/COLOR]

Man, oh man... This is going to be some serious concert season...

First there'll be 3 Inches of Blood, October 1st.
And then there will be Judas Priest and Anthrax, October 29th.
AND THEN THERE'LL BE CHILDREN OF BODOM, AMON AMARTH AND TRIVIUM!

I'm just bummed that we dont get to see Arch-Enemy and Dark Tranquility. They're touring with Trivium right now, and are completely skipping SLC as far as my intelligence goes.

Yeah, I live in Park City, too! So I'll see SilentSecurity there! (I'm going with JoB and Rhym, meself.)

Hm... so are any other great metal bands setting their sights on our fair capitol of SLC!?

[COLOR=DarkRed]Quebec City... odd place to kick off a Metal tour, since 75% of the population either don't speak English or are seniors... I can understand Montreal - that place is ******* sick - but Quebec City? Wierd...

As for the actual concert... meh. Metal and me don't click. I can only imagine Metal concerts wouldn't either...[/COLOR]