Jump to content
OtakuBoards

FF XI preview pics


Guest Voodookanaka

Recommended Posts

Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
found these while browsing, thought u might like to see.

[url]http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff11/ff11ss.html[/url]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]found these while browsing, [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, Browsing on one of my favorite sites!

I've seen those pics before... i check RPGamer daily...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b]Me is confuddled...
What happened to FFX?
Which one has Tidus in it?
XI or X?
Ack..[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]
FFX has Tidus in it. I also just heard that they're going to release it earlier than expected, on December 26.

I can't wait to see FFXI. I've been looking at various online RPGs for PC such as EverQuest and they look fun.
There's just two problems with me getting FFX or XI:

1. I can't afford a PS2
2. I can't afford the fee for playing FFXI
Posted
yeah, I check rpgamer too, I'm really hoping that the game is released in the UK and US so I can play multiplayer online, there's a rumour going around that it may only be released in japan....
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
got some newer/larger screenies I found elsewhere

[url]http://www.gf-data.de/gamefront/ffxi-01.jpg[/url]
[url]http://www.gf-data.de/gamefront/ffxi-02.jpg[/url]
[url]http://www.gf-data.de/gamefront/ffxi-03.jpg[/url]
[url]http://www.gf-data.de/gamefront/ffxi-04.jpg[/url]
[url]http://www.gf-data.de/gamefront/ffxi-05.jpg[/url]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...