Guest Voodookanaka Posted November 27, 2001 Posted November 27, 2001 found these while browsing, thought u might like to see. [url]http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff11/ff11ss.html[/url]
Zidargh Posted November 27, 2001 Posted November 27, 2001 The owner of that site, has edited those pictures pretty well.
Guest Zeh Posted November 27, 2001 Posted November 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B]found these while browsing, [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, Browsing on one of my favorite sites! I've seen those pics before... i check RPGamer daily...
NeoCactuar Posted November 27, 2001 Posted November 27, 2001 Whoa, those are cool. Do you know where i can get any more?
GinnyLyn Posted November 27, 2001 Posted November 27, 2001 wow I'm interested to see how they do the play online thingy I've never really tried online RPgames before
conpiracymonki Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 [b]Me is confuddled... What happened to FFX? Which one has Tidus in it? XI or X? Ack..[/b]
Desbreko Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i] [B][b]Me is confuddled... What happened to FFX? Which one has Tidus in it? XI or X? Ack..[/b] [/B][/QUOTE] FFX has Tidus in it. I also just heard that they're going to release it earlier than expected, on December 26. I can't wait to see FFXI. I've been looking at various online RPGs for PC such as EverQuest and they look fun. There's just two problems with me getting FFX or XI: 1. I can't afford a PS2 2. I can't afford the fee for playing FFXI
Sephiroth Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 yeah, I check rpgamer too, I'm really hoping that the game is released in the UK and US so I can play multiplayer online, there's a rumour going around that it may only be released in japan....
Hinata Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 [COLOR=green]Thanx for the info and pics...they look awesome...but i got a lil while to wait until I see FF XI[/COLOR]
Guest Voodookanaka Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 got some newer/larger screenies I found elsewhere [url]http://www.gf-data.de/gamefront/ffxi-01.jpg[/url] [url]http://www.gf-data.de/gamefront/ffxi-02.jpg[/url] [url]http://www.gf-data.de/gamefront/ffxi-03.jpg[/url] [url]http://www.gf-data.de/gamefront/ffxi-04.jpg[/url] [url]http://www.gf-data.de/gamefront/ffxi-05.jpg[/url]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now