OtakuBoards

Survivor!

Art Master

I have a question does anyone out there watch the TV show survivor? I love the it and have never missed a show. My fave season was all stars, I still think Reupert should have won. So if you watch it please post here and if you don't watch it and want to know more about it you can also post here.

Art Master :D

Yellow, Art Master.

I'm going to be re-directing this thread over to the appropriate forum. Which is the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44] [U][B]Music, Movies & TV[/B][/U][/URL] forum. Please remember to read the posting rules there, and please remember that when creating a thread about a movie or television show that it belongs in it's proper forum. Thanks!

I watched a little bit from every season. My favorite survivor was Lex just because he was quiet and yet badass at the same time. My favorite season was the outback and I'm getting tired of seeing the same island places over and over again.
If they do another season it should be in the desert again.

[COLOR=DarkRed]They should do Survivor: Siberia. THAT I'd watch. By the fourth frost-bite amputation they'd have everyone with a TV watching.

As for the current Survivor trends, meh. Personally, I prefer the Amazing Race. Survivor never really appealed to me; somthing about eating kangaroo testicles, probably.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Art Master]I love the amazon race as well. It's a great show. Lex is also one of my favorites. I named my cat after him he looks just like him. I also watch LOST. I LOVE reality TV!

Art Master :D[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DarkRed]
Lost isn't reality TV at all. Lost is a incredibly good show, but not Reality TV.

The Amazing Race is the only Reality TV show worth watching. Most of the other stuff is over-dramatic crap that's just not interesting. [/COLOR]

[SIZE=4][COLOR=SlateGray][FONT=Chiller]Kinda funny isn't it....

I sure thought that Suvivor and The Amazing Race were going to be boring, cheap, and actually not worth watching . But it turned out that I was wrong. It actually turned out that these reality shows were actually interesting ( if you consider the fact that we didn't pay our cable bill therefore we watched the 1st episode).

So now I'm looking forward to the new season which will take place in anicent civilization ruins.... I think. I'm also looking forward to the new season of The Amazing Race, which won't be a race for pairs but with a family of 4.

hmmmm.....

Kinda makes me wonder if their going to be able to hack it this time w/out complaints?[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Guest FBI_chick
[SIZE=2][COLOR=SlateGray][FONT=Courier New][CENTER]I don't know when the amazing race thing starts, but what I do know is that I'm hooked.[/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Art Master]Does anyone remember where survivor is going to be held. Do you know what I think would be cool, if there was a kids survivor. I know it couldn't happen but it's still a cool thought. I would be first to sign up!

Art Master [/QUOTE]

[SIZE=4][COLOR=SlateGray][FONT=Chiller]Survivor.......

Actually, the show started last night (15 Sept. 05') at 8:00 p.m. *I think, I'm NOT good at remembering numrals*.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Who out there watched survivor on the 15th? I did it was soooooooooooooooooooo good. I loved it. I'm so glad Bobby John and Stephanie came back. I still think stephanie should have won. I hope she does this time! Anways I thought Bobby John was going to pass out. Good thing there was a person that was a docter there. I think the 11 mile hike was to much for the tribe. Please post your thought on last nights show.

[SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting.

Well Survivor to my knowledge is only shown on one channel I have access to, and as such I wouldn't watch it unless there was nothing else on, because put simply most of the other stuff on TG4 isn't great. The only series I've sat down regularly to watch was All-Stars, because it was repeated a few times and on at an hour when nobody else was up and there was very little else on. I wasn't really bothered who won, though I must admit I was rooting for either Boston Rob or Rupert I think [the big fella with the beard] and given the ending I wasn't really disappointed. I enjoyed Survivor, but wouldn't watch it over repeats of Star Trek or other Sci-Fi I like.[/SIZE]

I saw this past Thursday's second episode of Guatamalla. It was really good. The thing about Survivor is that when you watch it you're instantly rooting for someone. I'm personally going for Nakum with Bobby Jon because next to Lex Bobby Jon is my favorite survivor.

I doubt either Steph or Bobby will win the million, they're there just to attract attention to the series from those who don't watch it. I do think that with this series they're kind of trying to go back to the original elements of the series without all the stupid gimmicks and twists.

I like how the teams have been neck and neck in mostly all challenges though. It makes for some good watching.

[color=darkviolet]I watch Survivor for the background noise. Although I have also used it as an RPG idea- which never took off. I don't really get it I guess.

I remember that one season back in 2003 with that Johnny guy. I don't remember the whole name- I just remember he was a nasty sneaky guy with curly hair (poodle hair) who lied about his grandma being dead. What really got me was that instead of the show's producers disqualifying the guy they let him stay on! Not only that but the other teammates bought it and purposely lost. That guy was asking for some seriously bad karma, I hope he got it.

That's all I have to say on that subject.[/color]

[SIZE=4][COLOR=SlateGray][FONT=Chiller]No offense......

But this survior series kinda looks like it's going into the kinda-cheap-but-still-okay-to-watch pile. All I have to say is that later on in the series, you kinda notice that the players are a little too weak looking.

But I don't know, this is suppose to be a Survivor Thread.

So allow me to say that I strongly believe that Bobby Jon or Steph won't even be a part of the final four. They're most likely going to be voted out.

Shoot! If I were there I would vote, them out simply because they played the game before and they're a threat.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

First off I think what Jonny fair play did was uncalled for. Bad karma indeed.
Second I agree with Shadow Blade there is no way Bobby Jonh or Steph will win. If they do it will be a big twist. Right now I can't say who I think will win. I'll have to think about it. Who do you guys think?