Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
what about liquid nitrogen on bare skin! that brought water to my eyes, its been 20 hours since it got sparayed on and the warts still sting dammit!
Posted
[color=royalblue]I ripped all the skin off several parts of my body, some down to the bone(seiously)And I didn't even get watery eyes....Guess it must have been a HUGE shock...[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]I ripped all the skin off several parts of my body, some down to the bone(seiously)And I didn't even get watery eyes....Guess it must have been a HUGE shock...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

uh huh. and yeah, usually if something like that happens, your in shock
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]When you cry, it signifies your "breaking point" how much pressure you can take before your mind begins to give in... [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=blue]This reaction is better than breaking things to make you feel better [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]
[color=blue]This reaction is better than breaking things to make you feel better [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

why do you say that?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]I ripped all the skin off several parts of my body, some down to the bone(seiously)And I didn't even get watery eyes....Guess it must have been a HUGE shock...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

oh my god, you guys are grossing me out.

not really... i'm actually laughing extremely hard right now, & getting funny looks from everyone in the library...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B][color=blue]Some people don't cry to express their feeling or the pressure inside them, instead, they turn to violent as a way to express it[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

still. depends on what they do with there violence.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Harry [/i]
[B]still. depends on what they do with there violence. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=blue]They hurt other to make them feel better [/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...