OtakuBoards

Tears

mornigndew

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=crimson]As a guy refuse to cry without my arm being broken or something... i dont veiw it as mainly....

but it's because of a sterotype that all men should be tuff... and not cry...

I dont cry... usually... unless i'm in pretty low point in my life...

But hell... if your cut open... what can you do? you cnat stop yourself from crying...

but i try to supress crying...

If other guys cry... it is kind of... unmanly to me... But it's all because of that damn sterotype... bleh...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B][color=blue] My last topic before I go to sleep
Do you think tears is a sign of weakness?
What do you think of guy crying? ( I hope this question doesn't offense anyone, if it's I'll delete it) [/color] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=limegreen]
Tears are just a sign of extreme emotion...whether it be sadness, happiness, joy, whatever..there's no way to classify it as one thing....BUT A SIGN OF WEAKNESS.....Naw!!!
It's never a weakness to show that you're human....[/COLOR]

i used to think as a kid that showing [I]any[/I] emotion at all was a sign of weakness. i was fascinated w/ the vulcans... i wanted to be just like them.

nowadays, i can't cry. when i'm sad i just sit there silently, chain-smoking. sometimes i want to cry but i can't even make my eyes water. i wish i could cry, i'd probably feel better. i can cry on stage, when i'm acting & stuff, but not in real life. sometimes i'll act out a sad scene so i can cry, but the tears aren't for myself or anything. i wish i could cry right now, i'm so depressed. but i physically can't do it.

Tears are a sign of being human.
They show that one is in-touch with their emotions, which shows strength.

Animals don't cry. Cat's don't. Dogs don't. Nothing but a human can cry. They all have tear ducts, yes. But only we can cry.

I'd cry a lot the past 11 years of my life. Then one day I just stopped. Nothing. No tears for any reason. Then I met Stacy, and not long after the tears returned. They stopped again after a few months, but they've come back now.

The tears used to be from pain and sadness. Now they are for joy.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i used to think as a kid that showing [I]any[/I] emotion at all was a sign of weakness. i was fascinated w/ the vulcans... i wanted to be just like them.

nowadays, i can't cry. when i'm sad i just sit there silently, chain-smoking. sometimes i want to cry but i can't even make my eyes water. i wish i could cry, i'd probably feel better. i can cry on stage, when i'm acting & stuff, but not in real life. sometimes i'll act out a sad scene so i can cry, but the tears aren't for myself or anything. i wish i could cry right now, i'm so depressed. but i physically can't do it. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well maybe you have your onw way of expressing emotions...but one day...crying may come back to you so don't worry about that....

Crying is not a sign of weakness. Being afraid of what you feel is weakness. And I would rather be with a guy that can/will cry than a guy who doesn't/won't. I only cry when I'm emotional, and that's the best time to let it out.

What do you think of guy crying? ( I hope this question doesn't offense anyone, if it's I'll delete it) [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

No. I don't think crying is a sign of weakness. Unless you're crying about something stupid. Like if you start crying if someone throws a marker or pencil or something at you...

My opinion.... It takes a strong man or woman to cry.

[b]When I get physically hurt, I yell, or if it's mega-painful, I don't make a single sound,...I just sit there, like frozen..

If it's emotions, then it depends.
I cry when I feel angry at something, or someone, and I can't/won't/don't want to hit/shout/argue/talk back.

And I don't really care if anyone sees me cry..and crying is just..natural..

I think crying doesn't show [i][u]weaknesses[/u] or [u]strengths[/u][/i] in someone..
Like some people cry because they can't hold it all in, others cry because they're not afraid of crying in front of others, and others cry but are scared of what people'll think of them...

I talked too much now
:blush: [/b]

Tears....awwwww,yes ....TEARS.
Tears are everywhere.Everyone has them and everyone uses them.I think tears are a sign of sad/emotions.I cry during a movie when something emotional happenes.Like in the movie The Green Mile I cried when the black guy dies at the end *sniff Sniff* it was so sad I mean they wet his head and watch him die

To me, tears are only signs of emotion. The intensity of pain, the sorrow of lost love, the joy of laughter. I don't feel that tears solely show weakness. They can, but they are capable of showing much,much more. It's all about the passion of life and the lust of living.

What do you think of guy crying? ( I hope this question doesn't offense anyone, if it's I'll delete it) [/color][/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Oh boyo.. I havn't cried for anything in a loooooooooooooong time. The only time people think I'm crying is in cold weather, cause it makes my eyes water. Tears [i]can[/i] be a sign of weakness, but then again, they could also show overwhleming joy, or sadness... it depends on the situation really. I havn't had a reason to cry for years on end now. Although, I don't really get sad anymore, just really depressed, and when that happens I just wallow in the depression for a few hours listening to depressing music and it eventually goes away and I'm the happy-go-lucky guy you all know here, lol. Oi...[/SIZE]

tears....?......I don't know.....I don't think they are a sign of weakness....but I don't cry....Iv'e seen so much.....and you guys might not believe this...but only the most painful things to me....emotional or physical((I have high pain tolerance both ways))...have made me cry....I don't remember what it is like sometimes....I get depressed or feel bad...but nothing will ever hurt me enough again to cause me to cry....This is not because I am being stereotypical....just....I won't let it happen....but that's enough....saying to much....