StarSword17 Posted September 24, 2005 Posted September 24, 2005 Oh, there's one cornier...Battle B-Daman (sp?) Its much worse...they fight by shooting little balls at one another from these little mechs they hold...*pulsing vein* Its a disgrace to all anime really.. :animeswea. Quite embarrasing really, I shocked myself that I tried to sit through a episode...but the powers of its stupidity drove me away and normally I don't run from anime!
duoikari Posted September 24, 2005 Posted September 24, 2005 [quote name='StarSword17']Oh, there's one cornier...Battle B-Daman (sp?) Its much worse...they fight by shooting little balls at one another from these little mechs they hold...*pulsing vein* Its a disgrace to all anime really.. :animeswea. Quite embarrasing really, I shocked myself that I tried to sit through a episode...but the powers of its stupidity drove me away and normally I don't run from anime![/quote] Yeah but that the kind of thing you expect from a show that is based around cats. I mean the main characters was raised by wild cats and was found by a women, also the bad guy is a cat as well. Not to mention the teacher and the three cats that are at the beginning and end of each episode, also the show is so cheese like that it hardly make any sense, a bit like duel masters. But you have to admit it's original? :animeswea
James P. Galvatron Posted September 27, 2005 Posted September 27, 2005 oh Cheesiest anime thats a tie between The new Beyblade Series, Battle B-Dammon, Digimon Season 4, and Duel Masters.
Howlingvampire4 Posted September 27, 2005 Posted September 27, 2005 Yeah, I agree with everyone who has said it. Battle B-Damon SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Well, I guess I should name one other than THAT one......hmmmm....I think Lupin The Third sucked tremendously! :p I also hated that they had the guy who played Yusuke(Yu Yu Hakusho) play the main guy's voice, I mean, that show was just so stupid! :animestun
Cheesy Chibi Posted September 28, 2005 Posted September 28, 2005 Duel Masters, Yugioh, and Zatch Bell are so horribly retarded. But the dumbest anime(?) I've ever seen is Shinzo I think it was called... I don't even know how to describe how sickeningly corny it was, lol...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now