OtakuBoards

The cheesiest anime ever

Guest ShonenSamuraiMugen

Oh, there's one cornier...Battle B-Daman (sp?) Its much worse...they fight by shooting little balls at one another from these little mechs they hold...*pulsing vein* Its a disgrace to all anime really.. :animeswea. Quite embarrasing really, I shocked myself that I tried to sit through a episode...but the powers of its stupidity drove me away and normally I don't run from anime!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='StarSword17']Oh, there's one cornier...Battle B-Daman (sp?) Its much worse...they fight by shooting little balls at one another from these little mechs they hold...*pulsing vein* Its a disgrace to all anime really.. :animeswea. Quite embarrasing really, I shocked myself that I tried to sit through a episode...but the powers of its stupidity drove me away and normally I don't run from anime![/quote]

Yeah but that the kind of thing you expect from a show that is based around cats. I mean the main characters was raised by wild cats and was found by a women, also the bad guy is a cat as well. Not to mention the teacher and the three cats that are at the beginning and end of each episode, also the show is so cheese like that it hardly make any sense, a bit like duel masters. But you have to admit it's original? :animeswea

Yeah, I agree with everyone who has said it. Battle B-Damon SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Well, I guess I should name one other than THAT one......hmmmm....I think Lupin The Third sucked tremendously! :p I also hated that they had the guy who played Yusuke(Yu Yu Hakusho) play the main guy's voice, I mean, that show was just so stupid! :animestun