OtakuBoards

The cheesiest anime ever

Guest ShonenSamuraiMugen

I find that everything on the WB is cheesy and or bad. I would only watch that stuff if you payed me like 100 $. No lower, hehe. Yeah Hamtro is really cheesy but it's soooooooooooo CUTE. I whached it all the time. It just so cute, hehe. Pokemon for lots of reasons, one it's so darn long. I mean come on, frist theirs not point to it. Second it was like 200 of them and now theirs like 1000 of them. How do they think this stuff up. I would be ok if it hadn't gone on soooo long. And that new thing that's on cartoonetwork, Maguzi or something like that. I can't stand it, it's just so little kid and cheesy.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='algazaleen!']Miguzi can't really be called anime. Toonami was anime, I don't know why they took it off, it was awesome.[/quote]

Toonami is on Saturday nights. It's not all anime, but outside of Transformers and 4Kids Piece it's more awesome than ever. Without the later timeslot I doubt they could have gotten away with all of the violent content on shows like Naruto and Justice League Unlimited.

Miguzi has been unwatchable ever since they took off Teen Titans, and since that show has premieres exclusively on Toonami anyway there hasn't been any real reason to watch Miguzi since they showed MEGAS. And since that was for only 3 weeks, I doubt they'll become any better in the future.

[quote name='algazaleen!']Miguzi can't really be called anime. Toonami was anime, I don't know why they took it off, it was awesome.[/quote]

I don't understand what your talking about, the Toonami we have has lots of stupid action cartoons like Juctice Legue and teen Titans. The only anime they show is One piece and old repeats of Dragonballz. All the rest is stupid kids show like what i just mentioned :(

[quote name='duoikari']I don't understand what your talking about, the Toonami we have has lots of stupid action cartoons like Juctice Legue and teen Titans.[/quote]

Um, what is stupid about Justice League Unlimited and Teen Titans? They're actually some of the most intelligent and well-written shows on television.

Guest Momomiya Ichigo
I think Excel Saga is the cheesiest! I mean come on...she tries to sleep with her boss, goes on a mission, dies, gets brought back to life, and tries to sleep with her boss again! It's POINTLESS!

[quote name='EVA Unit 100']Um, what is stupid about Justice League Unlimited and Teen Titans? They're actually some of the most intelligent and well-written shows on television.[/quote]

I second this movement and/or motion. And you will never get anything as cheesy bad as steel angel kurumi. Thats cheesy bad, while naruto is cheesy good. You know its a pile of crap, but you love it anyway!

[quote name='Momomiya Ichigo']I think Excel Saga is the cheesiest! I mean come on...she tries to sleep with her boss, goes on a mission, dies, gets brought back to life, and tries to sleep with her boss again! It's POINTLESS![/quote]

How could anyone think Excel Saga was cheesy, that it the funniest and greatest comdey anime of all time!, i love Excel saga! there is nothing else like it in the world, i mean come on, the main character name is Excel excel and her co-star is hyatt who dies more then once every episode. I loved the episode where Excell took the mick out of other anime, she did Salior moon, samurai X, Mickey mouse (which isn't really an anime but you know what i mean) and many other. And the other characters in the show are just soooo extremely funny, like three guys that alsway hang out together and Pedro and his sexy wife and son, the director and the writer, Miss wheel, the perverted Doctor who has little girls as his assistants, Robo 1 and Robo 2. :animesmil i'm laughing just thinking about them, oh and menchi, we can't forget her and that man.

Now that i have given this long explaination, i hope you will think wisely the next time you say 'Excel Saga is cheesy' :animeangr

Uuuuuuumm, this is a good one. Duel Masters...The battles suck, while the jokes aren't really funny. The anime on disney is sometimes cheesy, except for Shinzo. The anime of Pokemon is cheesy, except for the manga. Astro Boy too...

Pass around the crackers every one, and hand me a pot so we can make cheese dip! LOL

[quote name='algazaleen!']I meant toonami in 2001, back when they still showed tenchi, sailor moon, samurai jack, and dragon ball.[/quote]

Samurai Jack rocks, but it isn't anime. Also, it only aired on Toonami twice as marathons in 2002 and 2004, unless you count a 2 week run in 2003.

Dragonball hadn't premiered yet as of 2001, and Sailor Moon and Tenchi were both canceled in 2001.

Toonami nowadays has One Piece (a bad anime), Duel Masters (a bad anime), Naruto (a good anime), Zatch Bell (an OK anime), Teen Titans (a good American show), Justice League Unlimited (a good American show), and soon Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo (an anime that looks awesome) and IGPX (an anime-American co-production that could go either way). If they could replace One Piece with YYH then their line-up would be their greatest ever.

[QUOTE=EVA Unit 100]Samurai Jack rocks, but it isn't anime. Also, it only aired on Toonami twice as marathons in 2002 and 2004, unless you count a 2 week run in 2003.

Dragonball hadn't premiered yet as of 2001, and Sailor Moon and Tenchi were both canceled in 2001.

Toonami nowadays has One Piece (a bad anime), Duel Masters (a bad anime), Naruto (a good anime), Zatch Bell (an OK anime), Teen Titans (a good American show), Justice League Unlimited (a good American show), and soon Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo (an anime that looks awesome) and IGPX (an anime-American co-production that could go either way). If they could replace One Piece with YYH then their line-up would be their greatest ever.[/QUOTE]

Wow, you get all this anime on your Toonami, on the Toonami in the u.k we only get one piece, Teen Titans, both jusitce league and unlimited, repeats of dragonballz and the moves, Dragonball and the movies and Dragonball G.T on late at night, Acessrator or some crap like that, Transformers(the newest series) and that's about it, what i can think of off the top of my head anyway. Oh and pokemon all the different series, orange island and chronicles(Sorry can't spell today, lack of sleep)

But i didn't know you guys get all that on YOUR toonami, when our one first come out they used to show Tenchi, Gundam wing, Dragonballz, Outlaw star, Samuari Jack and cowboy bebob. But they did a interview with the guy who made samuari Jack and he said 'That in europe, well more like just the U.K we are not allowed to show anybody being cut, the actuallly cut itself or blood.' This is why i figure one piece is taking so long to get to us and we will never ever ever get anime like Naruto or fullmetal in this country, only to buy on DVD of course.

And then their the whole thing about there only white people in anime and stuff so we most proberply never get to see anime anymore. I mean Scifi used to show anime but now they don't, they used to show movie late at night and Evangelion and excel saga during the weekends on a show called syco exciting or something

Guest Momomiya Ichigo
[QUOTE]Now that i have given this long explaination, i hope you will think wisely the next time you say 'Excel Saga is cheesy' [/QUOTE]

The Excel Saga thing is just my personal opinion. I'm not saying you can't like it, so chill okay! XD. I just thought it was really...stupid. I like an anime that at least has some substance, so sorry if I offended anyone. Rofl.

[quote name='takoyuki']is the japanese unedited version of onepiece any good?cause the one on 4kids makes me so mad!!!! :animeangr[/quote]
[COLOR=Teal]The Japanese One Piece is the BEST. It has more depth and its not edited to hell like the crap 4kids plays. Also Sanji smokes and does'nt suck on lolly pops, thats one of the big reasons I hate it cause Sanji is my favorite character.[/COLOR]

[quote name='Momomiya Ichigo']The Excel Saga thing is just my personal opinion. I'm not saying you can't like it, so chill okay! XD. I just thought it was really...stupid. I like an anime that at least has some substance, so sorry if I offended anyone. Rofl.[/quote]

what would u say to flcl, or bobob-bobo-bo, or what ever its called

I have to admit that the cheesiest anime that I have ever seen in my entire existence as someone who makes it a point to watch all that he can... I have to say Midori Days is the corniest... the dudes hand is a girl that is in love with him... what the crap man! The romance parts are sappy, and some parts, l ike the one where [spoiler]Midori gets sick... she's his freaking hand! How stupid is that! His hand has a cold and he's all worried about it...[/spoiler] Not to mention the obvious desire for women that the producer/creator has... The attempts of one character to woo the main character just makes me sick... The voice acting is pretty corny too... But that's just me, I'm sure some of you like it. I didn't mind it too much, but I did find it rather... well... stereotypical and strange... and the puppets, the freaking puppets man!

Corniest, anime, ever.

[size=4][color=slategray][font=chiller]Hmmm......

The most cheesiest anime to me is Yu-Gi-Oh.

Yeah sure the art is a blow out but the story is weird, or cheesy I should say. It strikes me odd how a bad-hair-day-dude, is supposedly the pharoh of all Egypt, I mean even with the gold and costumes he still seems to be a walking joke. And also
it's kinda weird how a 15 year old boy already has a deep voice. [/font][/color][/size]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkOrange]Poke'mon, Digimon, Yu-gi-oh, Duel Masters, Tokyo Mew Mew, Sailor Moon, One Peice (I've only seen the dub version so that's probably why) and ofcourse Hamtaro.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]