OtakuBoards

Fantacies Desire/Realities Sin 3 [M-LSV]

Kairi

[color=Navy]Sakura saw the master leave, and decided she would take her leave as well, retreating to the safety of her room. She turned on some music and sat on the edge of her bed, grasped loosely in her hands was the pristine, white envelope. She stared down at the gold writing, it was identical to the flourished engraving on her doorplate.

She carefully flipped it over in her lap and tugged at the flap with nimble fingers. Sakura prised whatever was inside out of the envelope and noticed it was another envelope. She pulled the flap and saw a card inside, it was facing away from her. She carefully removed it, she was biting her bottom lip, she wasn't sure what to expect. It was a task she had to complete at all costs. Sakura inhaled deeply and flipped over the card.

Sakura gasped as she read, her eyes widened and a sense of fear over came her. She was afraid of this task, though it seemed simple, she would have to muster up a [i]lot [/i]of courage to complete it.

Sakura placed the card back into the first envelope and put them aside. She walked over to her hi-fi system and changed the music. It was a good thing she was good at her task, but the courage was what she needed, not the skills. She walked into the open part of her room and started doing some stretches she used for gymnastics, she was limbering herself up to try to make something.

She was unsure of herself, but she would do it, because she had to.
[/color]

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6:23 PM, The Dining Hall

Mieruru couldn't wait to see what her envelope held. Instructions to some contest? Where to find a certain something? This seemed an awful lot like some kind of reality TV show, with the 'contestants', rules, and of course a huge prize for the winner. Mieruru opened the envelope right as the servant placed it in front of her. She gazed at the message before unfolding it. Her eyes quickly darted from one side of the paper to the other before widening suddenly.

What a simple order!

But she supposed she would have to get to it right away. The instruction, while simple enough, demanded urgency. She slid her chair away from the table and bowed politely to the other contestants.

"I...must be going now. Have fun, everybody~!" she said happily. If anyone thought this was odd behavior, they promptly kept their laughter suppressed to a quiet snicker, which Mieruru, in turn, promptly ignored. She walked - well, skipped is actually more the word - towards the door the Master of Games had just gone through as one of the other men excused himself and walked off.

She pushed through the door, taking in the general splendor-ness of the place, before calling a servant-boy over. Servant-boy probably wasn't the best term, as the man was easily three times her height, but she didn't know a better way to consider it, as just 'servant' seemed rude and unpersonal. She had to get up on her tiptoes, and the man had to kind of kneel down to here what she wanted to ask him.

After a moment, he nodded. "Yes, of course, miss, I know where it is," he said with a slight laugh - all the servants here seemed very cheerful to her - before turning abruptly around and walking down the hallway. Mieruru followed him through what seemed like and endless labyrinth of gorgeous hallways. I wonder what it's like...she thought to herself, pondering what it must be like to have the entire mansion memorized. She had lost track of the way back to the dining hall some time ago, and this was still just the first floor!

The servant-boy seemed to read her thoughts and smiled. "We're almost there, miss, it's not too much further." Mieruru nodded her head. And indeed it was a mere three minutes later (though to her it seemed more like ten-ish) that the man abruptly stopped. Mieruru was so used to moving forwards that she actually did bump into him.

bump.

Mieruru smiled sheepishly up at the man from the floor. The impact of the man's leg - not to mention the surprise of bumping into it - had sent her to the ground. He bent down and helped her up, before nodding over to a simple wooden door, no different from any of the others except in one regard. Mieruru stared at the intricate design of the letters engraved onto the door.

the Master of Games.

She turned back to the man who had led her here, but...but he was gone! Gone, just like that. The hallway stretched off almost as far as her eye could see in both directions, but the man was nowhere to be found. She shrugged and took a deep breath before knocking on the door, her instruction in hand.

"Mr. Master of Games, sir! I'm here about this card!"

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]---And yes, I'm aware that 'splendor-ness' and 'ten-ish' aren't real words. Doesn't make it any less funny![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]

Riana looked as the Master left the room staring at her card and back to the seat where he sat. Everyone else was either looking at their card or departed the table quickly as to gain the privacy they desired.

Riana soon sat back in her chair and slipped open the white envelope reading the card carefully and then slipping it back into her envelope.

[B]"Well everyone,"[/B] she started to stand up. [B]I want to wish you all good luck. I can't wait to get to know all of you and I will see you all in the morning or in the halls. Good night![/B]

She heard replies to her departure note and moved calmly out of the room and to the lobby. She moved up the stairs to her room and opened the door. On her bed she saw a box. She wanted it so badly and was happy to see it here waiting for her.

She opened the box and the small puppy within came bounding out and into her arms. Its licked her face readily and she could only lay on the bed to see the enregetic animal except her so easily. Its coat was white with some grey in it, its eyes sparklled gorgeously. One blue and one brown.

[I]Too cute![/I] It continued to yap and lick as he discovered her scent and she continued to hold on to him. She giggled as he soon ventured out of her arms and onto her bed. She let the little fella move around and knew she needed some supplies for this guy. Right now he was holdable but she let him continue to move about the bed as she changed into a pair or jeans and a long sleeved, but thin sweater. The house was a little cool for her but she still needed to move around this place.

She kept glancing at the puppy and saw him laying on the bed. His body curled up into a ball, his eyes trained on her.

[I]Hmmm[/I] She thought.[B]Now what do I call you?"[/B] She moved back to the bed with a pair of shoes in her hand. The puppy got up quickly and moved to the edge of the bed awaiting another round of playful romp with his new companion. She rubbed his head and sat Indian style on the bed putting him in the center and allowing him to lick her over and over again.

[B]"Should I call you....Ryu?"[/B] That was the fisrt exotic name that popped into her head. It fit the dog well although he wasn't an Asian breed by far. The dog was easily seen as an Siberian Huskey. Its wolf like features noted.

[B]"Ryu...I like it!"[/B] The dog barked as if it knew its name and she placed him out of her lap and grabbed her shoes and put them on.

[B]"C'mon Ryu, lets go get you some supplies."[/B] She grabbed him and headed out of her room. Hoping that she'd run across some of the servants in her travels. She knew they'd have no qualms with him.

The rambuntious animal kept barking as he entered the hall. She may as well introduce him, he was hers forever and was always going to be with her.

[B]I hope none of the other contestants have allergies.[/B] He barked once again and she rubbed his head. She began to sing a song as they traveled down the stairs.

[B][I]Guantanamera
Guajira Guantanamera
Guantanamera
Guajira Guantanamera

Yo soy un hombre sincero
De donde crecen las palmas
Yo soy un hombre sincero
De donde crecen las palmas
Y antes de morirme quiero
Echar mis versos del alma....[/I][/B]

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[size=1]James ripped his envelope open and read the card inside. He read it through, then again, and a third time, trying to work out what it meant. A look of bewilderment crossed his brow as he read. This was confusing. But he thought he could work it out. He got up, made his excuses, and left the room, jogging through the house back to his room.

As soon as he was inside, he looked at the card again, and looked around his room for something to complete the challenge with. Then he stopped for a moment, and thought to himself.

[i]This guy is sick. What does he want me to do that for?

[/i]But then he thought of the money, and he changed his mind. He dropped to the floor, and looked under his bed. There was something shining underneath. He reached out for it, and his finger hit something sharp, and it broke the skin. Warm blood leaked out of the wound, and James withdrew his hand, sucking at his finger. That hurt. He tried again, and this time gripped it firmly, pulling it from under the bed. It was a knife, but not just any knife. A huge, 8-inch hunting knife, with a solid wood handle and an extremely sharp blade.

[i]The Master of Games is one sick individual, [/i]James thought, looking at the knife.

He slipped the knife onto his belt, and left the room. He had 48 hours...

(OOC: Please no-one interrupt James [i]yet...[/i])
[/size]

[COLOR=Blue](OOC: reposted to add something on the end...)[/COLOR]
--------------------------------

Jacqueline sat in silence at the table. She noticed most of the guests were acting the same, reading their cards in silence. She folded her card and placed it in her purse, picking up her fork she continued to eat calmly. [I]She felt rather than saw some of the others watch her as if they wondered why she was so calm about her task, how could she eat? Obviously there was cause to be worried, but no need to show it.[/I] Most got up from the table and hurried off to who knows where. She finished her meal, wiped her mouth with her napkin and placed it carefully on her plate as she stood.

Jacqueline walked down the hall, the sound of her heels on the marble echoing in vast halls. She retraced her steps into that grand ballroom she had seen while searching for the dinning hall. She entered the brightly lit room, though it did not appear to have been used in many years. She ran a hand gently over the ivory keys of the piano. Continued by it to a small glass serving table against the wall. There were two vials sitting on it. They each had intricate engravings in silver on the sides; one with the image of a fly and one of a spider.

Jacqueline stood and gazed at these two objects, completely lost in thought. As she focused on other things, a gorgeous piano piece played across the back of her mind?

With a decisive gesture, she reached out a grabbed the spider vial, toasted to no one in particular, and drank the contents down. She set the vial back on the counter and turned to the piano. She sat and began to play a beautiful piece that echoed in the large empty room. As she played, the table opened to reveal another card with her name embossed in gold upon the cover?

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][CENTER][SIZE=1]"Mieruru..." the master proclaimed as he turned from his desk. All the screens suddenly turned off as he turned to the little girl.

[B]"I am here at your request for your service my master..."[/B] she bowed in respect and stood still awaiting her instructions...

[B]"very good Mieruru...I am pleased....come with me my dear."[/B] the master walked past her; as she instintively turned on her heels and followed.

The master said nothing as she walked in his shadow saying nothing...she was very obediant, her upbringing made her a very humbled young girl...the master saw this in her...

Finally they stopped at the top of the stairs as looked down upon Riana playing with her dog on the stairs. In a loud, authoritative voice of power, the master addressed the young woman.

[B]"Riana"[/B] she immidiately turned around with the puppy barking for its attention back as she looked up at the master. She was nervous and a little scared...being directly addressed by such a man.

[B]"I have a little challenge for you....tomorrow afternoon...there will be a puppy show in the courtyard with puppies owned by servants of mine. I would like you to enter your puppy in the competition...if you win from the vote of the judges...I shall reward you."[/B]

Riana nodded as the master continued on his walk with Mieruru closely behind.
[B]
''Mieruru...based from your card...you are to report to me and obey every command that I give...do you understand?"[/B]

She was at first shocked...but as they continued to walk...she simply said [B]"yes"[/B]
[B]
"I warn you...there will be things that may be disturbing and horrifying...will you be able to obey..."[/B][/CENTER][/COLOR]

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][RIGHT][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][B]OOC[/B]: I'll leave it there for you Neko...be creative and do whatever you'd like. Everyone else...please post soon and continue the story. Everyone ...please keep on posting...remember...EVERYTHING you desire in this mansion is yours. Even if you want to feel the feeling of flying...it will be given. Also...interact with one another...even if you have a card to do...dont isolate yourselves from everyone else. I'm sure everyone likes to make friends with their characters:) From there...you can definitly move on with your writting. Again, please post...I dont want this dying...or people missing anything in this. If need be...post into breakfast the next morning...including a Day 1 on top of your post as instructed. [/COLOR] [/RIGHT][/SIZE][/FONT]

[size=1]James crept through the corridor, looking around to make sure no-one was watching him. The hunting knife remained on his belt, and the feel of the blade on his skin seemed alien, unfamiliar. He was here. The kitchen staff's apartments. There was bound to be something around here he could use.

He crept slowly into the kitchen, making sure to let the door shut gently, not letting it slam. There was enough food stored in here to keep the Master of Games fed for centuries.

[i]Strange, [/i]he thought, [i]Why would he need so much food?

[/i]He carried on, trying to keep completely silent as he tip-toed through the kitchen. He found what he needed. A whole pig, ready to be roasted, with an apple in its mouth. James, quickly and quietly as he could, slipped the apple out and reached his fingers inside the mouth. He felt it, long, firm and slightly spongy.

He took the knife from his pocket, slid it into the pig's mouth, and made a cut. He pulled the object from the mouth and slipped it in a clear plastic bag, which he slipped into his pocket.

[i]One down,[/i] he thought.

He crept out of the kitchen and up to the apartments. There were a lot of people milling around. Presumably one shift had just ended and another had just begun. James used the commotion to slip through the corridor unnoticed.

A few men were stood around the corner. James pressed himself against the wall, and listened to their conversation.

"My woman is desperate for it, every night. So I just have to give it to her," said one voice.

"Same with me!" said a second, "I don't know what it is, but I think it's going around!"

"It must be nice having a woman," said the third. James' heart leapt at this, "I've only ever had a couple, both of them in secondary school. That was a long time ago. I guess I just repel women."

"That's tough for you," said one of the original voices again.

"Yeah it is. Night, guys," said the third man, followed by a creaking and a slam of a door. There were two more slams, and James peered around the corner. All three of the men had gone into their rooms.

The third man had gone into a room on the left side of the hall, and there was one door which had a number tilted slightly out of line, like it had just been slammed. James grabbed the door handle, and twisted it. It opened with no resistance, and James walked in quietly.

The man was lying on his bed doing something, and as James came into his sight, he jumped to his feet quickly, and zipped his trousers up.

"Who are you? Am I on duty again?" asked the man nervously, "Wait a minute," he said, seeing James' face, "You're one of the guests. What are you doing here?"

"You don't want to know," said James seriously, "And just in advance, I'm very very sorry."

"For what? What are you going to do to me?" and then the man saw the knife in James' belt, "Oh God! You're going to kill me aren't you?"

"No. I'm not going to kill you."

"Yes you are, you're going to kill me! You have a knife in your belt, so don't deny it! You won't take me!" the man shouted hysterically, drawing a pistol from the chest of drawers beside his bed, and aiming it at James.

"Don't move or I'll fire!" he said, his hands shaking, "I swear I'll do it!"

"Please! I'm just doing what the Master told me to!" pleaded James, "I can't stop it!"

"The Master told you to do this? He told you to kill me?"

"Not specifically. It was fairly confusing, but he told me to collect a few things."

"Like what?"

"I don't think I'm allowed to say. But I think you are part of it. I need something from your body."

"You're not going to rape me are you? I mean, I might be gay, but I don't want you to..."

"Wait a minute. You're gay?"

"Yes. I try to hide it, but I think secretly everyone knows already. I just haven't had the time to confirm it yet."

"In that case you can help me out a little more," said James, moving towards the man. He grabbed the man by the neck and threw him onto the bed. He held his neck until the man started spasming, fighting for air.

"I'm so sorry," said James, tears running down his face. He hated the Master for making him do this, but they were talking a lot of money here. Soon the man stopped struggling, and eventually he stopped moving at all, settling into death.

And once he had died, James set to work on his body...

(OOC: Sorry, it's fairly gruesome, but I think its necessary for my task)
[/size]

[size=1]OOC: I'm going to the next morning, since it's mighty boring, and Kairi said we could. ^_^
IC:

Alexander's eyes opened reluctantly that morning, and he realized that he could sit up - he had completed the task without moving, despite the drizzle that graced him overnight. He shook the dew off his trenchcoat before sitting up, stretching his arms to the sky in thanksgiving he had done it.

[i]That sucked. But it's over![/i] Jubilee overtook his mind, and all that he could do was put the dead mp3 player in his pocket and waltz up to the mansion once more. He swung open the massive door, inhaled through his nose deeply, and gave a content sigh. The trenchcoat slid off his back into the hands of an awaiting servant, and he took his sweet time, first going to the library, which was massive, beautiful, and ancient looking, and then moving to the breakfast table after picking out [i]Hamlet[/i] from one of the monolithic shelves.

A cup of water, milk, orange juice, an array of chocolate glazed donuts, and a toasted bagel with ham and melted cheese lay in front of his seat, to which he greeted with delight. Waited for a few minutes to see if anyone else might join him, and when he was disappointed, proceeded to eat at his bagel before setting upon his donuts.[/size]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][CENTER][B]DAY 1[/B][/CENTER]

[I]AY DIOS MIO![/I] Riana's head pounded as the alamr clock went off very close to her bed and the puppy feeling her shift in the bed began to yap lightly in her ear as she stretched and turned it off.

The puppy kept barking and licking at her face as she sat up and she bent down to hug him. He welcomingly jumped in her arms and she grabbed him placing him on he floor and attaching his new collar and leash. Luckily she didn't have to go far to find it. After running into the Master she spotted a servant who already had the supplies set up for her.

[B]"Come on Ryu!"[/B] She coaxed him closer to the door her pajama set decent enuff to get the dog outside to handle his business or so she hoped. But as soon as she turned to the door she jumped back to the bathroom and combed her hair and brushed her teeth. The last thing she needed was to run into someone with Doggy Morning breathe. As she now called it. But one good thing, she had someone to kiss her in the morning. She smiled to herself and called to Ryu once again letting him jump at her heels as she reached for his leash.

She opened the door and made her way to the stairs. The house as bright as it was last night. Luckily many of the curtains were open bringing in the new rays of the Scotland sun which she enjoyed, but falling asleep last night was very difficult for her. It was the first time in so long she fell asleep with the lights on.But after getting winded down with a hot bubble bath and a good book she hit the pillow hard. Ryu right next to her curled up. Only day two with the pup and she knew he was spoiled.

She went to the front door quickly and led Ryu outside who immediately began to tug on the leash.

[B]"No Ryu!"[/B] She cautioned. Keeping him in line with her and close to her. She didn't need him running off in the yard that encompassed the mansion. Besides She had to get him ready for a puppy show. [I]A PUPPY SHOW! What do I know about a puppy show!?[/I]

Ryu continued to sniff around the mansion grounds before finding a particular spot to claim. She smirked for a moment bending down to clean up after him.[I] I owe this animal but yet I clean up after it. I wonder who's really in charge?[/I]

[B]"Come on Ryu, lets go and eat."[/B] She tugged on his collar as he sniffed around but soon caught up with her as she began to walk back to the house. Prize in hand. She promptly went to a servant asking him to set up a waste receptical for her near the front of the mansion but out od birds eye view and threw away the puppy's waste before heading back to her room and washing up for breakfast. Ryu running around as she did so.

She wondered what time the Show would begin and decided to dress comfortably for it and with Ryu in tow. She moved quickly to the small breakfast room as Ryu continued to yap sniffing out more spots in the mansion. His curiousity causing him to search for whatever ma be there.

She only smiled as she entered the small room whistling [I]La Tortura[/I] as she entered. She noticed a man sitting there reading quietly as he ate.

[B]" AH![I] Lo siento[/I]."(I'm sorry)[/B] She started. Trying to quiet the puppy as he barked noticing the man in the room and wanting to investigate the new smells entering his nose and lingering around the same area where the man was sitting. [B]"Sorry for all the noise."[/B] She came closer and sat, looking down at Ryu who began to sniff the man's leg hoping some of that sweet smelling food was on the ground around him.

[B]"I hope I didn't disturb you?"[/B] She started sitting down and being immediately attended to by a servant who brought her a glass of OJ and Ryu a bowl of water and food soon after. She lighlty tugged at Ryu's collar drawing the doogs attention to his food.

[B]"No not at all..."[/B] The young man kept the sentence lingering not knowing what to call her.

She was sipping from her glass when she quickly placed it down and extended her hand.[B]"I'm sorry my name is Riana. Riana Martinez. And you?"[/B]

[B]"Alexander Crowne. We didn't properly introduce ourselves yesterday. [I]¿Sabes?[/I](You know)"[/B]

Her ears perked up [B]"Ahhh! [I]¿Hablas español? ¿Verdad?[/I]You speak Spanish? Right?)"[/B] She nodded her head happily to see they had at least one thing in common. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[color=#CC0000][size=1][b]Day 0[/b]

Allegra looked at the plain white envelope in front of her. Everyone had left the dinner table, either in panic or in states of shock over their cards. She looked at hers. This was a game.... but by how the Master described it, it was a game, playing with your life. This wasn't unusual for Allegra, being a police officer. Risking her life was part of her job. But this... this was risking your life for whatever reason you joined this little game... and there was only to be one winner. She wondered if this was going to be her end, here in this mansion where nothing was secret, and where everything you desired was given to you.

Allegra smiled.
[i]If I'm going to play his little game... he's going to have to play mine. Let's test this theory that everything I desire... will be given to me.[/i]

Taking the unopened letter, Allegra rose from the table, thanking the servants for their patience, her being the last at the table, and returned to her room. She laid the letter on her mantlepiece and undressed. It was time to think about what she was going to do tomorrow. And a nice hot bath would be the best place. The letter was to be opened just before she went to bed.

Allegra walked into the bathroom, keeping the light on per the rules of the house. She was going to have a hard time sleeping with the lights on, but it had to be done. Once the bathtub was full of hot, foamy water, Allegra slowly slid into it. The warmth was just right. Staring up at the ceiling, Allegra planned out her day for tomorrow. She needed to meet as many people as she could. It was necessary to see who the competition would be, but also who she could hang around with. Surely they should have some sort of fun things that could happen to the whole group. She also thought about what she could do tomorrow, how she could test out the Master's ability of fulfilling her desires. A list.... yes, a list would need to be made of her desires, ranking from the least important, to the most important. Smiling to herself, Allegra sank down into the bath. This was definitely going to be interesting.

[center]-----------------------------------------------------------------[/center]
[b]Day 1 - Morning[/b]

Allegra awoke to the bright sunlight shining upon her eyes. The contents of her card was her first thought as she woke. She smiled to herself.

" This Master... he is a very twisted person... At least there was no time limit." Allegra then shivered, remembering how much she feared seeing her own blood.

She rose out of her bed, took a quick shower before dressing herself in a blue tank top and indigo jeans. It looked like it would be a nice warm sunny day today, and she planned to spend most of it outside. However, a good breakfast was the first thing on her to-do list. Walking to the dining room, Allegra sat herself down at the seat she had sat in the night before. The servants rushed around, bringing her platters of everything she could possibly desire for breakfast, and some things she didn't. Once she had her fill, a maid, the same one that showed her to her room, came up beside her.

" What would you like to do today Miss Judas?"
" Hmm... I think this morning... I'd like to do archery."[/color][/size]

OOC: Anyone is welcome to interact with my character.

[B]Day 1[/B]

[I]She was shocked she had slept as well as she did? that card? of course she knew who she had to go to? but how to approach it?[/I]

She opened her eyes. The sun was coming in from two sides surrounding her and wrapping her in cozy warmth. Jacqueline stretched and slowly moved from the bed, scrunching her toes into the thick carpet. [I]That dream had been so vivid. She couldn?t see the person, but she had felt them...holding her? protecting her. Not necessarily protecting? but she had felt so safe, so comfortable[/I].

She leaned in the window, looking at the brilliant greens and blues across the country?[I]what if she didn?t get to him in time? What if she didn?t make the deadline. Deadline? she?d never taken that word so literally before.[/I]

She went to the closet and picked out a dark red knee-length flowy skirt and a white tank top. She decided she?d better go to breakfast and taken care of this, before it got too far. Jacqueline went out her door and descended the steps. [I]She?d just have to talk to him or something? couldn?t tell him the card, but she could explain the basics of her situation?[/I]

Jacqueline was halfway down the stairs when she felt it. Something in her stomach clenched. Her knees bent and she doubled over in pain. Then, she fell. Down the rest of the steps, landing hard on the floor below. [I]She heard running feet, not from the dinning room?someone knelt beside her?[/I]

[color=Navy][b][color=Black]OOC: [/color][/b][color=Black]In case you don't know, Sakura lives on the ground level, at the back of the mansion somewhere I'm guessing.
[b]Astdis[/b] if you want me to change anything let me know.
[/color][/color][b][color=Navy]
Day 0 - Evening

[/color][/b][color=Navy]Sakura finished practising. She was sweating quite heavily and she was tired. She dragged her body over to the shower and took a cool, refreshing shower. She changed into night clothes and lay down on her bed. She fell asleep almost immediately, the envelope lay face down with the card on top, gleaming in the darkness.

[b]Day 1 - Morning

[/b]Sakura got up, she was feeling better, but realised that she would have to perform that day. She was scared but encouraged herself silently, willing herself to do it since it was a neccessity.

She took a shower and fixed herself up before changing into a creamy white, button up shirt and forest green cargos. She saw the card on the table and put it into one of her pockets. She realised she'd need some things for her task and searched out a servant.

[b]"I'll need some clothes and maybe a few items for later tonight..." [/b]she said, and described what kind of clothes and items she was after. The servant bowed and said he'd place the things in her room as soon as he got them.

Sakura thanked him and left the hall, heading toward the dining room. She was hungry and wanted a big breakfast. She was walking toward the stairs that led down from upstairs and saw one of the other guests on the stairs. Suddenly she doubled over and fell, rolling down the rest of the stairs.

Sakura gasped and ran over, picking up her head and checking it for exterior damage.

[b]"Are you alright?" [/b]Sakura asked.

The other woman just groaned.

[b]"Help!" [/b]she called out, hoping someone, anyone would hear her.

After a few moments a few servants rushed ovre, and a few other guests that she guessed had been eating breakfast.

One of the female servants rushed away, saying they'd get the resident doctor that stayed in the mansion.

When the doctor arrived, he took over and Sakura watched until they took her away to lie down. She hoped she'd be alright, and headed into the dining room, which had been her first goal.

She sat down and a servant came up to her to ask what she wanted for breakfast. Sakura wasn't very picky at that time and just asked for whatever was around. She recieved a stack of pancakes covered in maple syrup, crispy bacon, sunny-side-up eggs and a glass of orange juice. She smiled, they were things she usually had back home, except these looked better.

By the time she was done, her hunger had been satisfied, but she was still worried about the woman who had fallen earlier. She hadn't yet gotten to know her fellow guests and wasn't sure who that was.

As she got up from the table, another servant approached her.

[b]"What will you be doing today, Miss Hiwatari?" [/b]he asked with a bow.

[b]"Would this mansion have a gym facility?" [/b]Sakura questioned.

[b]"Of course, if you'd care to follow me." [/b]he led her through the mansion and they finally arrived at a pair of large double doors.

He opened them for her and Sakura was surprised, she could tell from first glance the equipment was all top quality. It was split into areas as he told her; Weights room; Sports area; Gymnastics area; and a door that led to an outdoor area for numerous things. Each area had it's own storage space with all the small equipment that would be needed.

Sakura thanked the servant as he left and headed over to the gymnastics area. She got on the gymnastics floor and started to stretch her muscles before she attempted anything. She looked around and saw all the other equipment that would be needed to train for proper competitions, and they were so top quality that some weren't even used by the competition people since it was too expensive. There was the pommel horse, parallel bars, uneven bars, rings, vault, balance beam and everything else that you'd expect.

When she was done stretching, she walked to one of the corners of the mat, staying within the boundary of the thick red line. She took a few deep breaths before running a couple of steps and starting a chain of flips and twists until she stopped in the opposite corner. She was comfortable doing this, even if she did this in front of everyone she would be fine, having been used to it. But what the card was asking her to do, she was worried because it was new to her and she was terrified.

She took another deep breath and flipped back to the other side. She thought up a new routine and tried it out, she was glad when it fit together and flowed perfectly.

[b][i]"[/i][i]I can do it...I have to do it." [/i][/b]she said to herself with determintion. [i][b]"I WILL do it." [/b][/i][b][/b]
[/color]

Day 0, 8:32 PM, above the piano room

"I warn you...there will be things that may be disturbing and horrifying...will you be able to obey..." The Master said ominously, looking down at Mieruru with a piercing gaze. Mieruru tilted her head to one side, a confused look on her face. What could the Master possibly ask of her that would be so 'bad'? Her thought was interrupted as the Master's voice resumed it's old, kindly tone.

"...But don't worry bout that tonight, little Mieruru," the Master continued, resuming his slow walk down the hall with Mieruru tagging along behind like a loyal puppy. Eventually, they arrived back at the door marked as the Master of Games' room. The Master made a vague gesture inside, and Mieruru walked in.

"You may stay here for now, Mieruru," the Master said, indicating a massive bed. Mieruru crawled up onto the bed and pulled herself up into a sitting position, with her legs folded across each-other. The Master smiled. "I'll be back. I'm going to check on the other guests for a little while."

"But, I thought you wanted me to-" Mieruru began to say, before a wavering finger from the Master hushed her. His smile deepened.

"It's alright, you have my permission," he said simply before walking out the door, closing it gently after him. A servant girl promptly stepped out from a corner, which Mieruru previously hadn't noticed. She was holding something.

"A gift from the Master," she said, holding out the gift - a pair of little costume-like cat-ears, and a matching tail. Mieruru took the gifts with a thank-you, putting them on. Now she could at least pretend to be one of those catgirls she had seen on cool cartoons, like she'd always wanted to be. She turned to the servant girl, grinning from ear to ear.

"How do I look?" she asked rather childishly. The girl smiled.

"Very cute, miss."

Ah, the world was good.

Mieruru jumped backwards onto the bed, which sent her bouncing back up a bit. She felt suddenly very tired, which was to be expected as she hadn't gotten any sleep in roughly forty-eight hours. She undressed, crawled drowsily under the covers of the Master's bed, and passed out completely, never mind the fact that it was practically bright as noon still in the room.

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Okay, couple quick notes. I haven't moved onto day 1 quite yet, 'cause I wanted to get day 0 wrapped up first. Oh, and by the way, though I [I]did[/I] say Mieruru got 'undressed', she is actually still wearing her 'gift'. On a final note, if anyone calls me perverted or something just because Mieruru's asleep in the Master's bed, I will find the online equivalent of a shotgun, and 'introduce' them to it. It's not like [I]that[/I]. :catgirl: Kairi, if anything's wrong, I'll be happy to change it.
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[b][size=1]Day 1

[/size][/b][size=1]James awoke in his bed, the previous night a blur to him. He got up quickly, soon regretting it, as his head exploded with pain. He clutched it and got up more slowly, walking to the bathroom. He looked in the mirror, and splashed his face with water, waking himself up a little. He dried his face and walked back into the main area of his room. He found some clothes in the wardrobe and threw them on. Then he saw the clothes he had worn the previous night. There was a deep red stain on the pocket of his trousers.

He picked them up carefully, and reached into the pocket, pulling a plastic bag out. There were three bloody trophies in the bag, and upon seeing them, the events of the previous night came rushing back to him.

He had left the kitchen-servant's room, slightly dazed about what had happened, and he had staggered out of the kitchen-worker's quarters and down to the drawing room, wher ehe had found a bottle of whisky, or brandy, or some other strong spirit. He drank copious amounts of it, hoping to forget what he had just done, and staggered back to his room, where he somehow managed to undress and collapse into bed.

He ran into the bathroom, threw open the toilet seat and threw up. He stayed, crouched on the ground with his head in the toilet for at least ten minutes, and then, when the entire contents of his body had rushed out of his mouth, he got up, took his clothes off again and jumped into the shower. He stayed under the ice-cold jet for a further thirty minutes, before getting out and putting his clothes back on.

He wandered down to the dining hall, where he picked what was left on the breakfast platters, but he couldn't eat it all.

He saw a young woman, the latecomer from the previous night, talking to a maid. He walked over and sat down next to her.

"Hi," he said to her simply.

"Hi," she replied, "I saw you at the dinner table last night. You looked a little shocked when you read your card. Shocked and confused."

"Yeah, well the Master is one crazy guy," replied James, swallowing his words, not wanting to remember anything he had done for his card, "I'm James, by the way."

"I'm Allegra. Allegra Judas," she said, holding out her hand. James shook it.

"Nice firm handshake you have there, Allegra," he said.

"Thanks. Yours wasn't bad either."

"So what are you doing today?" he asked, trying to find conversation.

"I thought I might try a little archery," she said.

"Interesting. I may have to join you on your little expedition," James said.

"You would be welcome to," she replied, "But watch out, I'm rather good..."

(OOC: Over to you, Reiku)
[/size]

[size=1]OOC: I hope this post is alright, Astdis.
IC:

Alexander had been talking with Riana for several minutes before he heard a cry for help coming from another room. The conversation was very interesting, and each of them had learned a bit about the other, but he forced himself to end the conversation courteously before running out of the room.

Another woman was helping her out, and handed her to the servants. The woman, propped up by the servants, visibly grimaced at the pain she was experiencing.

?Excuse me, ma?am, are you alright??

?Nn?,? she growled before answering, ?I?ll live.? Immediately, upon hearing a male voice, lifted her head, her countenance purged of the extreme pain she had worn a minute ago. ?What?s your name, if I may ask??

?Alexander. And yours?? There was a noticeable pause before she answered. Her eyes were open in shock, and her mouth stumbled with a delay at the question.

?I?m Jacqueline. Nice to meet you?? Her trance-like state broke, and she resumed the silent bearing of her pain once more. Quietly, he followed the servants down several corridors before ultimately being halted at a white door with a medical red cross on it. Jacqueline and the attending servants went through the swiveling portal. Minutes later, a lone Jacqueline stumbled through.

?So you?re alright??

?Could you come with me for a second? I need to ask of you something,? she did not wait for an answer, but her eyes silently pleaded before she tore her gaze away, walking quickly into her room. With noticeable hesitation, Alexander following her into her bathroom, where she sat on the sink counter.

?I?m sorry ? it?s just sort of awkw?? He was cut off quickly.

?Look. I need you to vomit.?

?What??

?You need to vomit into the sink. Please?? Alexander gave her a gaze of curiousity, confusion, fear, and bewilderment at the same time before taking a step away from her. She sighed in pain before continuing her plea.

?It?s this damn game. Alright? Could you just please vomit??

?I? fine. But why should I, if we?re trying to beat one another for the money??

?This is a little bigger than a game, alright?? Her voice was full of anger, but quivered with weakness. Alexander complied, assured that she was suffering something more than just a normal sickness. He stuck his finger down his throat until he felt his stomach swell, forcibly ejecting the contents of the past two days into the sink before him. It was stagnant, and smelled like acid, oranges, cheese, and fish. At the sight, he gave more dry heaves, but Jacqueline threw up whatever she had eaten last night all over his white trenchcoat. He audibly growled in frustration, but looked at her expectantly.

?Well??

?Oh god?? she trembled fighting down emotion and pain before dipping her hand into the sink full of puke. She took a handful and drank it slowly before her stomach refused once more. Alexander?s mind was in shock, disbelief at the sight.

?What the hell are you doing?? As if in reply, she tried again, dipping her hand into the rancid concoction, and swallowed with success a handful of his vomit. During the span of many minutes, she had managed to drain the sink to the halfway mark. She had vomited twice in the process of doing so, but a new resolve steeled herself to what Alexander saw as an absurd task.

?I think ? that?s enough. Oh god, I feel? god??

?Are you well? Why are you doing this?? She looked as if she were going to cry again at the question.

?I didn?t want ? oh it?s terrible. It?s sick, Alexander. Sick.?

?I?m sorry to be so blunt, but should I leave now?? [/size]

Jacqueline closed her eyes a breathed deeply a few times before answering. [I]She shouldn?t be appearing this weak in front of another player. She needed to get control of herself.[/I] With one more long controlled breath, she straightened herself up in an attempt to regain some dignity.

[B]?I know you don?t understand, but I can tell you this much for certain. You may have just saved my life Alexander. So thank you. You can go if you like.? [/B]

He paused and considered for a moment, then nodded solemnly, squeezing her shoulder in a gentle reassuring gesture before turning to go.

[B]?Wait.?[/B]

He turned back

[B]?I would ask that you don?t mention this to the others. It is your choice of course, however I would ask you not to.?[/B]

[B]?I believe I can do that. I hope you feel better soon.? [/B] He then turned and left.

A doctor came over to check on her, and suggested bed rest and had a servant take her back to her rooms. Once inside, she walked to the armchair and collapsed. [I]She looked out the window, at the warm sun and green grass. She felt the soft fabric of the chair under her fingers. [/I]

In that instance, Jacqueline wished she had done more with her life. [I]For a moment, she had felt what it was like to believe you are going to die. Now she wanted to travel, to feel the grass between her toes, to write a food column, to have a real home, to have someone real to hold her at night instead of that dream from before?[/I]

Her stomach began to settle. She went into the bathroom, brushed her teeth and washed her face. She then went to the main mirror and brushed out her long hair like her mother used to do for her when she was upset. Jacqueline appraised herself in the mirror. [I]She was strong, confident, and she would not be beaten this easily.[/I]

Riana heard the cry as well but felt it better to stay back for a moment not wanting to be nosey. Besides with Alexander now gone she had to think about what this puppy show was going to be about. Ryu laid on the carpet hiw head on his paws his tail still as of frightened and not excited by the scream.

Riana only hoped things were okay for the young lady involved.

[B] "Come on Ryu."[/B] Riana left the table quickly her dog trailing behind her. His steps more cautious than earlier. She stared down at the animal and realized he was truly frightened by the scream and picked the little animal up. She rubbed him behind the ears reassuring him that he was safe and continued walking. She stopped by the window seeing that a medium sized tent had been set up. The proceedings to the puppy show.

She was totally clueless as to what she needed to do and proceeded upstairs to get both herself and Ryu properly groomed. Luckily his coat was in a good condition and aside from him just trying to turn and lick her when she brushed his coat he was no hassel at all.

It started to get closer to noon when she finally left the room once again her hair up in a bun and she wore a simple black knit sleeveless top with a brown skirt, with accompanying shoes. Luckily the Master had a good sense of fashion, he picked out this outfit for her.

Some of the servants were scrambling about when she reached the top of the stairs. Some going in and others coming out dressed casually but neatly. She only gulped as she heard more than a few barks outside her steps slowing and Ryu's going faster. He wanted to meet the other animals while Riana could only think of what she had gotten herself into.

[I]Valgame Dios![/I] She looked to see about 25 puppies of various shapes and sizes waiting outside for their masters. Ryu pulling at the leash dragged Riana out behind him and began to bark along with the dogs trying to get closer and closer to them Riana only stared on at the many animals.

She was approached by one of the servants.

[B]"Follow me Ms. Riana, you and your pup are contestant number 3. Also be sure to pay close attention to the people in front of you for you will have to take cues from them on what to do. The Master wishes to see how well you both perform. So please do your best."[/B]

With that the servant walked to the back of the line and grabbed her own dogs leash from another servant. Ryu was impatient and still trying to socialize with the other pups. Riana was anxious. She hated this. Being put in front of a crowd she only hoped she could keep it cool enough to get through with it. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][CENTER][B]"So..."[/B] asked the master as he leaned over Allegra and James talking to one another. James held his head low as the contents of his card flooded back into his mind...the master smiled at his expression as he turned back to look at the two of them...

[B]"I hope that the two of you's morning are going well...did you sleep well James?"[/B]

Allegra looked concerned as it looked like James' skin turned a pale white...the master continued his assault...[B]"another 24 hrs...my son...as for you as well my dear..."[/B]

He swiftly turned his gaze upon Allegra you sat proudly before him...not giving in...

But something startled her as he lifted up five fingers....

[B]"Five hours...that's all you have left..."[/B] replied the master as he straightened himself back up...
[B]
"Good day too you both...I have a puppy contest to attend too...you all should come...I insist...bring others as well if you see them...it's in 30 minutes..."[/B] and with that...he turned away and left.

Making his way back to his bedroom...he saw Mieruru sleeping in his bed. Surprisingly even to himself...he smiled warmly and gently shook her tiny back to try and wake her up.

She sat up sleepy and smiled as she saw his face...

[B]"I hope you rested well Mieruru...it's time to go...would you like to see puppies?"[/B][/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE]

OOC: Archangle is no longer in the rpg...so disregard him completely...thank you:)...oh Fallen...he could be one whom you kill if you'd like:)

Day 1, 9:00 AM, the Master's Bedroom

Mieruru woke to a light touch on her back, wresting her from peaceful slumber. She couldn't really see clearly yet, the last of the black sleep still fading in front of her. Everything was all blurry. She'd had a dream last night...a horrible dream about her family. Another nudge, gentle, but more persistent this time, helped her wake as she rubbed her eyes drowsily. "Good morning, little Mieruru," a familiar voice hovered over her, "I hope you slept well...it's time to go."

The Master. It was the Master's voice. Mieruru shook her head, still lost in that drifting world between dream and reality. She turned over and sat up slowly. The veil of darkness fell from her eyes as she regained full consciousness. She smiled a warm, Hi-I'm-awake-now smile, looking up at her new caretaker. And the sheets fell away.

There was something distinctly wrong about the way that felt. Mieruru looked down. Hmmm...

"EEK!" Mieruru screeched, practically flying out of the bed. It may seem somewhat childish, but what girl wouldn't jump, even as...undeveloped as she was, upon discovering that she had been sitting upright for the better part of thirty seconds, in clear view of the host of the house, wearing nothing more than her birthday suit? Mieruru's movements were difficult to track, she was flying around so fast, frantically trying to find the clothes she had discarded the night before. A servant girl somehow managed to force a set of clothing into her hands, whereas she promptly jumped behind a curtain, and re-clothed herself in the grand total of six-and-a-half second's time.

The Master chuckled lightly, apparently amused by this series of events, and made sure to turn away like a gentleman as Mieruru dressed. For, though she had admittedly chosen a rather large curtain to jump behind, the curtain in question was, nonetheless, rather transparent. Oh, well.

Having had her first ordeal of the day before a minute's worth of being awake, Mieruru emerged from behind the curtains, somewhat flustered, but still undeniably cheerful, with a look on her face that implied that a small comet could fall through the roof at any moment and hit her head, and she wouldn't mind in the least. She laughed a somewhat hollow laugh, out of breath. "I'm...er...sorry about...that...sir...I guess I...kinda dosed off.."

"Not a problem, little Mieruru," the Master smirked, "I just wanted to invite you to watch a little...competition. Tell me, do you like...puppies?" The little kitty ears Mieruru was wearing perked up slightly.

"I'd love to!" Mieruru said happily. The Master smiled before turning to head out the door. Mieruru tagged along behind him, through the labyrinth-like hallways, until she quite unexpectedly found herself outside, in the courtyard, where all the makings of a festival were beginning to erect themselves. The Master pointed out a stand, and Mieruru nodded, seating herself alongside the other contestants, whom had arrived just shortly before her. The Master seated himself in a chair not too far.

The show was about to begin...

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Oh, and that part about the kitty ears she had gotten as a gift last night 'perking up'...well, suffice it to say I think that [I]might[/I] be important later on. Happy posting! :catgirl: [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[I]Damn it![/I] She thought inwardly seeing the contestants come outside and sit in the box. All were there except for Jacqueline. She wondered about her for a moment and then continued the fuming in her head. [I]Is this to embarrass me? Grrrr[/I] She felt herself heat up but just took in a deep breath and breathed it out slowly. [I]I can do this...I will not embarass myself or Ryu.[/I]

She squatted down to Ryu who was still pulling at the chain and barking a bit with the other puppies. She tugged lightly at the leash and looked directly into his eyes. Ryu tried to stare away for a moment and then she spoke slowly.

[B][I] "Tenemos que ganar la competencia. Comprende? Ganaremos[/I](We have to win the competion. Understand? We will win.)"[/B] She repeats it in English as well then pats him on the ears reaching into her pocket for a treat and feeding him. [B][I]"Hagámoslo!"[/I](Let's do it!)[/B] Ryu perks up immediately as she stands his attention to her for the time being.

The line starts to move. And she follows the other two contestants and circles in front of the judge's box and the other contestants. She smiles as she regains her confidence as the contest begins.
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

OOC: Kairi if you need me to add more PM me!

Jacqueline soaked in the bath until her senses cleared and she felt fully relaxed. She had had a servant deliver some bread and ginger beer that she had consumed slowly while she relaxed and expelled the bad energy from her. She padded into her room and looked down at the main lawn. There she saw them all gathering on the field.

[B]?Hmmmmm, interesting?[/B]

She went and pulled out a knee length flowy blue dress and tossed her hair into long thick waves down her back. Pleased with her appearance, Jacqueline made her way down to the lawn.
She scanned the crowd carefully, and then made her way toward the back row of the box, where James was sitting.

[B]?I seem to be late,?[/B] she said, placing herself beside him [B]?Have I missed much??[/B]

[B]?No, nothings happened yet. You look? well, you look good.?[/B] She cocked an eyebrow at him. He cleared his throat quietly, and then explained, [B]?I heard you took a fall this morning and they had you taken to the doctor.?[/B]

[B]?Oh that. Yes, well. Must have eaten something that didn?t agree with me is all. I?m much better now.?[/B]

[B]?Glad to hear it? [/B] he really did look pleased. She smiled at him, then turned her attention to the dogs.

Riana stood, fidgeting with her dog?s lead and talking to her puppy rapidly in another language. [I]Though she did not seem nervous, just excited. It seemed her cards to this point had not been even close to the trial she (and she suspected others) had endured. Why should she have such an easy task and other harsher ones? It didn?t make sense. No one had stepped out of line as of yet that she had seen, so how had he decided the cards?[/I] It was something to consider carefully as she watched the dogs prance before the boxes?

[CENTER][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1]The master watched intensily upon all the contestants that had filed on the stage...Riana had Ryu beside her...obviously she was quite nervous...but at the same time she seemed to be enjoying herself...the bond between her and her puppy was grand.

Looking over at all of the other contestants...they seemd to be enjoying the show as well. They were all being so wonderful and resourceful in their 'tests'...and he was quite pleased...he had hoped that this puppy show would brighten their spirits a little. For it was just the beginning...

He looked at all of them gossip with each other...forming bonds and friendships...the master again was pleased with this...and took notice at some of the things that were going on. On a notebook in his lap, he made a few notes to himself for later and turned his attention to Reiruru who was watching the show with utter delight.

The master put a hand on her shoulder and patted it warmly and softly in encouragement. He innocent little face looked up at him and smiled...she didn't understand why everyone else saw him as such an evil man...he was the best thing that had ever entered into her life...kind...gentle...a father figure so to speak...

Reiruru brought back her attention to the stage and stood up and clapped for Riana as it came to her turn upon the stage...the rest of the group of contestants stood up and gave praise to Riana as well.

When the clapping died down...the master quickly stood up and raised a hand for everyone to listen to him before Riana performed...

[B]"I would all like you to know that dinner this evening is at 6:00pm after the show...thank you. You may continue now Rianan."[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Allegra's face grew pale. [i]Five hours....[/i] She felt rather ill as she looked around at anything but James. She knew he was trying to catch her eye.

" Allegra... you... all right?" he asked, looking as pale as she was. She nodded quickly. In her mind, she could see it happen.... her blood..... She felt dizzy and weak, shivering constantly. James looked at her with growing concern.

" Lets go to this puppy show, like the Master [i]insisted[/i] we do," he said. She nodded and follow he and the Master. All her confidence had disappeared as soon as the Master those two words. [i]Five hours...[/i]

James and Allegra found a seat in the crowd somewhere and watched the display before them. There was a little murmur around them as the crowd watched these various stunts done by these puppies. Allegra turned to James. This was it. He would have to be the one.

" James...."
He turned to her, surprised that she had spoken, for she still looked deathly sick. " Yes?"
" I... I have a favour to ask you..."
" Hm? What is it?"
" Well.... I need you to do something for me...."
" What's that?"
" I can't tell you."

James' eyebrow arched. He knew what she meant. It had to be something with her card.
" Please... the Master said I only have five hours to do it.... and I want it over and done with...."
He could see she was desperate. For her, a woman that spoke with such an air of confidence before the Master's interruption, to turn into this, it must be something she feared greatly.

" You need to agree to do anything I tell you.... anything at all.... no matter what it is... please.... I beg of you...." she said, tears starting to form in her eyes just as the Master announced that dinner was to be held after this contest. " Please.... I must do it before dinner."[/color][/size]

OOC: Ok Fallen, make your choice.

[size=1]"Ok, I can help you with your card. But you only have five hours of my time, as I have a few things to do before I go to bed tonight. Do we have a deal?" James asked.

Allegra nodded fervently, agreeing to James' terms. They would both have to miss the puppy show, as dinner was to be served straight afterwards.

"Give me half an hour, and then I'll come and find you in the entrance hall, ok?" She nodded again, and James sped out of the dining hall. After dinner, he would only have a single day left to complete his task, so he needed to get a little headstart on it. First he would need to wash the knife. Blood always dulled blades, he had read in an SAS survival guide once. He needed his blade sharp for what he was about to do. Secondly, he would have to do a little research into his next target. The Master's instructions were very specific, and he knew that he had to follow them to the letter, or the consequences would be dire.

He went up to his room, found the knife underneath the bed, and took it to the bathroom. The now slightly congealed blood washed off with a little elbow grease, and James felt the blade. It was still as sharp as when he had first found it. That was a good sign.

He looked at his watch, and, seeing that there was only a few minutes until he had to meet Allegra, he tucked the knife back under the bed, and left the room, composing himself slightly beforehand.

He jogged down the steps confidently, and found Allegra waiting at the bottom.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"I was born ready..."

(OOC: There's your answer, Reiku)
[/size]

OOC: Thanks Fallen!

Allegra half sighed with relief as she saw James walk towards her in the hall. She had already stolen a knife from the kitchen, just to help him help her complete her card. Her face was white and her body was shivering in fear, a cold sweat on her forehead. James looked at her and concluded that it must have to do with one of her greatest fears.

" Lets go to my rom then," Allegra said. She turned on her heel and walked to her room, James in tow. She regretted ever asking him to do this. This was going to be sickening, even at best. She didn't want to be tortured to death.

When they arrived in Allegra's room, she looked the door behind James and turned to him, her face almost now a pale green.

" You promised you would do as I say. I'm so sorry for this James... I really am..." Allegra said as she withdrew the large kitchen knife out of her pocket. When James saw this, he immediately thought her card was to kill him, but that was no the case. If that were true, she would have chosen to do it another way.

" I'm not going to kill you," she said, half comforting. James relaxed a little. " But, with this knife, you have to chop off my right hand's pinky, and then eat it to the bone otherwise I will be tortured to death."

James' face turned the same colour as Allegra's. " That's.... that's ..... there isn't even a word to describe that."

" I... I know..... my greatest fears are my own blood or to be murdered. If I had to choose one, it would be seeing my own blood," Allegra said hoarsely.

" Right...." James said. They stood there in silence for a few moments before Allegra turned the light on before the day becaem night, remembering the rule about the light.

" I'll... I'll do it....."

" Thank you James.... I appreciate this immensely.... I will try to repay the favour. Do... do you want to get yourself mentally prepared while I prepare the other stuff?"

" Ok..."

Allegra gathered some towels and bandages and the such to be prepared. James stood at her desk, the knife firmly grasped in his hand. She lay the towel on the desk's surface and laid out the bandages, ready to be applied. Laying out her hand, Allegra prepared herself for this. There was a large lump in her throat. James kept rearranging his grip on the knife, nervous.

" Do it..." she whispered, closing her eyes and turning her head. James lent forward.

A piercing scream echoed through the whole mansion - a scream of pure pain.[/color][/size]

OOC: You can continue onto dinner Fallen, if you wish.