OtakuBoards

Cheats 'r' Us

Trowa066

erm, it would help if you explained what game you needed help with, but some of us here are very "anti-cheater", which means we hate people who resort to cheats in games, but if its tips you are after, or need help in a part you are stuck on in a game, then I, and many others, will be happy to help....

what game do you need help with....

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]cheaters are like spammers... only worse... you can always tell a spammer... cheaters are harder to tell on boards... thou we can all say safer is definatly a cheater... i mean look at the moves he had... could almost kill u instantly and of course me and my ultima spell are as well :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]

I agree. . . there is no point in using codes. . with the exception of playing year old games, or rental games that you are never going to get :D

My friend Steve got the GAMECUBE, and a day later had a page printed out with codes/secrets for Star Wars. . I took the paper, tore it up, and smacked him for wanting to cheat. . needless to say, he promised me he wasn't going to use any cheats. . . *evil glare at Steve* Riiiiight. . .

But seriously, I really must be missing the point with so many people wanting to use codes so early in the games. Are they just getting the wrong games, or can people REALLY not wait a week or two to get every single secret?

Hints in my opinion are TOTALLY fine. If you can't beat a stage, and are stuck on something SOOOO patheticly easy that you are missing it. . it pays to have a hint available for you to use. Nother example using Steve (sorry man. . . hehe):

He was playing Luigi's Mansion, and got 'stuck' trying to figure out the Boo room (where you release the 50 Boos into the mansion). . Well, he called me up, and I told him to start looking around for anything out of the ordinary. He wasn't geting it, so I told him to pay attention to stuff on the walls. . he still didn't get it. Then I told him to check his hair in the mirror ^_^ He was like - Ok - and a minute later. . . 'Got it, thanks' . . hehe. Nothing really to do with anything serious, but just a reason why hints are better then flat out telling him - Hey, there is a switch behind you, go hit it!! . . guess that is just me though =P[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]cheaters are like spammers... only worse... you can always tell a spammer... cheaters are harder to tell on boards... thou we can all say safer is definatly a cheater... i mean look at the moves he had... could almost kill u instantly and of course me and my ultima spell are as well :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, but, I...erm, didn't use my 1 hit kill moves....much, lol....

you want cheaters? try omega weapon in ff8, cheating bastard, has he not heard of moves that don't KILL you, grrr....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]Here's a code that will help you out my man.

At the title screen hit:

A, B, A, C, A, B, B

This code works for EVERY game. It does. I'm telling the truth really. Ticket to funville here we come! [/B][/QUOTE]

Lol! The code that is always in my mind when i think of a code.Thats from the very first Mortal Kombat game lol.As for cheats I don't use em. :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i]
[B]

Lol! The code that is always in my mind when i think of a code.Thats from the very first Mortal Kombat game lol.As for cheats I don't use em. :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey, a fellow Kombatant! That's like the only game, I always entered a code for. Funny, how I still remember it after all these years. Oh well, let's party like it's 1699!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by boris [/i]
[B]just by the players guide, or strgedy guide [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]your english is a bit bad there... do you mean a real man dosnt use guides... or that you use them? cause well real men meke the guides not read them ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Trowa066 [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue]My bad,[/COLOR] -_- [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]and yet... he still makes posts like this... i guess ill just have to close this topic *shudder* i hate closing deleting is so much more fun ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]