Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=#006aaf][SIZE=1]Well, after a while, my Pawing at Paintshop thread finally died. ~.~;; It was a tad annoying updating all my stuff 'cause hosting things took a while back when I started. But maybe that's just 'cause I'm lazy. x3 Can't say I won't miss it, though. =\ .. *mourns dead thread* Hey, I rhymed. ;D

Aaaanyway, I made this using Photoshop and thought it turned out cool. I put it on my Deviantart, but I wanted some opinions from the artists, here as well. If you could tell me what you think, that'd be great. ^_^

Link --> [[url=http://www.deviantart.com/view/23051117/]Here[/url]][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=#FF374C][SIZE=1]First of all, I feel I must say: "Oh my holy Lord that stock is gorgeous!"

*coughs* Moving on.

What stick out most to me about this is the lovely little white shape you've used to bring the stock out from the background. It isn't over the top but it does the job of, well, not letting her totally blend in. The colours you?ve used are lovely, too. It's always nice to see when someone uses many shades of the same base colour.

The arrows at the bottom are a nice touch, too. I like it.

My only crit. would be that 'Blend' wasn't strong enough, but I've got a feeling you done that on purpose. Overall this is a gorgeous piece and I have a feeling it's one of your best. <3 for you.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1]I never thought I'd say anything like this, but this is an amazing piece. Everything about it is right. From the white edge around the stock, to the dark arrows in the bottom.
My only crit would be that I don't like the face of the stock, but that doesn't count Dx

Kitty, it's amazing and I'm now going to shake your hand on AIM for having made the best piece I've seen in quite a while. >>[/size]
Posted
[COLOR=#006aaf][SIZE=1]Thank you guys. x3 Though I am very pleased with how it turned out, I'm still surprised you liked it so much. ^_^; I thought everyone would be on my case about how the shapes and the other stuff doesn't really go with anything else. But I guess not. =P

And thank you so much for your suggestions. <3[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=#006aaf][SIZE=1]Sorry. Been having some problems with DA recently as most of my gallery was deleted because I didn't give proper credit/copyrights. ~.~ *hosts on Imageshack* Click the thumbnail to see it.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[URL=http://img123.imageshack.us/my.php?image=blendsplashred0ne.png][IMG]http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/8571/blendsplashred0ne.th.png[/IMG][/URL]
Posted
[size=1]It looks realy great, actually. However, I'm not going to go in depth with my critique if you just used pre-made, downloaded brushes. If it's all your work, you should be worshipped. The stock was a good choice, and the scanlines are extremely subtle.

So, did you use pre-made brushes or not?[/size]
Posted
[color=#006aaf][size=1]Yeah. This one was made with pre-made brushes. v_v

I used my own brushes on only one thing and it turned out looking like crap because my brushes suck. xD I have no idea how to make good brushes, but I'm trying. ^_^; (Not on this one, mind you, lol)[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...