OtakuBoards

Endless Waltz in UK! YAHOY!

conpiracymonki

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]erm, you do realise that in the US, by now they have already been shown mobile suit gundam, 08th ms team, and endless waltz was shown there almost 5/6 months ago....[/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Very true Seph, we and just recently they started showing 0080 (I think thats what its called.) I haven't seen the show yet, but I hear it isn't very good. Its on the midnight run, which means that many of us won't be able to see it until winter vacation or *gasps* the summer.[/SIZE]

[b][COLOR=RED]SEMI-SPOILER!
There's peace in all earth, so they decide to yard the Gundams, and Quatre says that they should send them to the sun.
Everyone agrees except for Wufei who gets off

So the Epyon, Wing Zero, D-Scythe, Heavyarms, and SandRock are on a path to the sun...

A year later, and Relena gets kidnapped my Mariemiah (sp?) Kushrenada, Treize's daughter..

This time,..they have Wufei on their side yadda yadda yadda...
Trowa's pretending to be an ally...

Heero and Duo set off on a suicidal mission to stop 'em..

Almost get caught..

Quatre, meanwhile, has gone to save the Gundams (still not hit the sun yet)

Zechs (sp?) pops outta nowhere and says he's 'dead'...and jumps into the Tallgeese III

I can't spoil the good bit for you...:p[/color]

Anyway...a question:
At the beginning, it showso them all fighting the battle at the end of the series...and it shows them in the Movie suits...why? Did they change the suits for the movies..?[/b]

Thanks AJK1 4 Life! But unless they're gonna show the movie again, which souded really good, spoil it for me I dont care!

Answer to question, at the end of Gundam wing, they all received their new suits. This wasn't just for the movie, they needed those new suits because the old suits weren't powerful enough to stop the mobile dolls. They received the new suits just before the end of Gundam Wing. Obviously it sounds like the movie carries on from the end of Gundam wing!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaioshin [/i]
[B]Thanks AJK1 4 Life! But unless they're gonna show the movie again, which souded really good, spoil it for me I dont care!

Answer to question, at the end of Gundam wing, they all received their new suits. This wasn't just for the movie, they needed those new suits because the old suits weren't powerful enough to stop the mobile dolls. They received the new suits just before the end of Gundam Wing. Obviously it sounds like the movie carries on from the end of Gundam wing! [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]They're showing it again...10PM,..tonight!
And I know they upgrade 'em in the end of the series...but they're different again in the movies..[/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b][COLOR=RED]SEMI-SPOILER!
There's peace in all earth, so they decide to yard the Gundams, and Quatre says that they should send them to the sun.
Everyone agrees except for Wufei who gets off

So the Epyon, Wing Zero, D-Scythe, Heavyarms, and SandRock are on a path to the sun...

A year later, and Relena gets kidnapped my Mariemiah (sp?) Kushrenada, Treize's daughter..

This time,..they have Wufei on their side yadda yadda yadda...
Trowa's pretending to be an ally...

Heero and Duo set off on a suicidal mission to stop 'em..

Almost get caught..

Quatre, meanwhile, has gone to save the Gundams (still not hit the sun yet)

Zechs (sp?) pops outta nowhere and says he's 'dead'...and jumps into the Tallgeese III

I can't spoil the good bit for you...:p[/color]

Anyway...a question:
At the beginning, it showso them all fighting the battle at the end of the series...and it shows them in the Movie suits...why? Did they change the suits for the movies..?[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]