OtakuBoards

Harry Potter Every Flavor Beans

Howlingvampire4

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkRed]Ok, We've all probably heard of these, but have you evr tried them?
I have, and they are gross! :sick:
I had dirt, vomet, earth worm, and well, a lot more.
I don't know why I ever tried them :animesweaWho the heck TESTS these things?! what, do they have someone sit down, try one and say"yup, that tastes like an earthworm." :therock:
well, I heard that tow new flavors came out, does anyone know what they are? I was just curious, also, which flavors have you had, or what is your opinion about these every flavor beans?[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/FONT] :rolleyes:

[SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]I think that the "Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans" are pretty fun. You never know which one you're going to get (seriously! Even with the chart, it's hard to tell which one you've got). Also, giving gross ones to your unsuspecting friends is always a riot. XD

If someone came up with those kinds of beans under any other name (you know, like sticking a dirt flaver into a bag of Jelly Bellies), I don't think they'd be as popular. Sticking "Harry Potter" before anything is a sure seller. I don't think I'd mind, even if they were in a bag of Jelly Bellies. I'd still have fun saying that it was chocolate and giving it to a friend, only to have them find out that it's vomit or earthworm. ^-^ But that's just my demented sense of humor.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=kenshinsbabe][SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]I think that the "Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans" are pretty fun. You never know which one you're going to get (seriously! Even with the chart, it's hard to tell which one you've got). Also, giving gross ones to your unsuspecting friends is always a riot. XD

If someone came up with those kinds of beans under any other name (you know, like sticking a dirt flaver into a bag of Jelly Bellies), I don't think they'd be as popular. Sticking "Harry Potter" before anything is a sure seller. I don't think I'd mind, even if they were in a bag of Jelly Bellies. I'd still have fun saying that it was chocolate and giving it to a friend, only to have them find out that it's vomit or earthworm. ^-^ But that's just my demented sense of humor.[/FONT][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkRed]lol, I know wat u mean, I gave them to my cousin one time, saying that they were jelly beans. Well, technically I didn't lie, they are still jelly beans. :toothy:
He was about to put a whole handful in his mouth, but he decided to just take one, and it just happened to be ear wax flavroed. :haha:
His face reaction changed to disgusted, and immediately went to the trash and spit it out. I was laughing like crazy, heck, I'm still laughging about it[/COLOR].[/SIZE] :rotflmao:[/FONT]

[size=1]Yeah, I've had a box of them before, and it was hilarious. I gave a vomit bean to my brother, telling him it was peach or something, and he rolled his window down (we were in the car), and spat it out. But then, karma got me, and I thought I was eating a watermelow, when I began to taste the distinct flavor of grass (c'mon, you know you've eaten a bit before). That was nasty, and funny at the same time.

I hope they stay around long enough to make hundreds of flavors - things as stupid as plastic, and gross as like ... poop, lol. Of course, with only one book left and a few movies, it's going to die down after a while.[/size]

[COLOR=#656448][SIZE=1]The beans that come in a velvet pouch, yeah? Hmm... The last bean I ate was blueberry, I believe. Yes, unlike those unpleasant and distinctly flavored trick beans, them blueberry beans don't taste like blueberries.

What I really want to try are Fizzing Whizbees and Ice Mice, though.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[font=trebuchet ms]I never saw the appeal in eating an earwax-flavored jellybean. These seem to have gone away for a short while here, then all of a sudden they came back last month. How odd, I didn't see any until just recently, before that, I was comparing the grass jellybean to actual grass in sixth grade.

The only real novelty in these is the name. Other than that, the only enjoment you really get is finding a way to put the bad ones in a good bag of jellybeans, you know, so that the next person who wants a peach jellybean gets vomit or earwax instead.[/font]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]OH MY GOD!!! Since when have they made those things...I must be falling behind in alot of the latest things then :animedepr I seriously need to try that kind of a jelly bean once...The thing that questions me though. I really dont want this to happen but what if someone eats like one bean, and it turns out that they are allergic to it then they sue the company like almost everyone does these days :animesigh That would really suck because that means that I would never get to have one. :animecry: That is something that I cant live without trying atleast once...[/COLOR]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans! Peraphs the most vile tasting jelly beans on the market. I actually bought a box of them at the candy store on friday, so seeing this thread pop up is quite funny. I personaly cannot stomach, or even dare to TRY to eat a large majority of them. At $2.99 a box they seem like a waste, but when you can trick one of your friends with one of the nasty flavors-- The result can be priceless. One of my old brothers bought a box of them and fooled a few of his fellow friends at work. He has some funny stories to tell about them. One of my future plans is to place a box full of the nasty flavors and combine them with a large jar of the orginal Jelly Belly beans. Heh heh heh.

The current complete list is as follows:
Bacon [COLOR=Red][B](NEW!)[/B][/COLOR]
Black Pepper
Blueberry
Booger
Buttered Popcorn
Cherry
Cinamon
Dirt
Earthworm
Earwax
Grape Jelly
Grass
Green Apple
Lemon Drop
Rotten Egg [COLOR=Red][B](NEW!)[/B][/COLOR]
Sardine
Soap
Toasted Marshmallow
Tuti-Fruiti
Vomit

The two new flavors are Bacon and Rotten Egg. How gross is that?[/FONT]

[color=#9933ff]Urgh. The nastiest Every Flavor Bean I've ever had was the Sardine one. It made me gag so much it wasn't even funny. I could stomach things like booger and vomit, but not Sardine. Urgh, it was so so so nasty, I wanted to scream, but I was eating it at 11:00 at nght, and I couldn't. ;_; I drank tons of water to wash the taste away, and then I ate some food to get it out of my mouth, too. ><

Oddly enough, I sort of like the soap flavored one. I've never eaten soap as a kid, but the jelly bean of it is good. Lol. I also like buttered popcorn - oooooh, that's soo good. ^_^

And whoever said "nobody would care about dirt flavored beans if they didn't have the HP lael on them" - I agree. They just wouldn't have the same magic (haha), if it wasn't for Harry Potter. [/color]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]I tried them. I paid like 5 dollars or so for a box. They have more nasty flavoured ones then good though.

I tried the vomit one once, and I thought it was pizza flavoured :animestun I gave my brother Spinach, because when I ate one I acted like it tasted good.

With the box I bought, I ended up only having soap flavoured ones left, so I snacked on them. :animeblus My brother gave me a funny look when he saw I was eating the soap ones. My excuse was [COLOR=DarkOrchid]that I was getting my money's worth.

And Stuart, I kind of want to try the Bacon flavoured ones....[/COLOR][/COLOR]

EDIT: [QUOTE=MistressRoxie][color=#9933ff]
Oddly enough, I sort of like the soap flavored one. I've never eaten soap as a kid, but the jelly bean of it is good. [/color][/QUOTE]

I'm glad I'm not the only one!

[SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkRed]lol, wow, I didn't think I'd get so many replies about this thread. :animesmil
I never knew how many people were curious about these beans. :D I guess the name alone,"EVERY flavor beans" just makes you wanna try it, and see what they taste like. :laugh: Well, I guess I should say somethin bout the beans.
Well, uh, that rotten egg one sounds really gross, and just the name makes me wanna....wanna :sick:
..........well, guess you get the idea.lol :animeswea[/COLOR][/FONT] [/SIZE]

[size=4][color=slategray][font=chiller]Those vile, cursed, beans....

I'm not really into Harry Potter, but I still read the books. The first time I had
B.B'S Every Flavored Beans, I was put in solitary confinement due to that fact that I vomited all over the toilet seat ( I thought that I would make it to the bathroom on time - apparently I didn't) at a friend's house. We were getting ready to blow the joint for a local skate park. Until my buddy offered some jelly beans (out of courtesy - so she claimed). Thinking it harmless and wanting to hurry and get going I literally stuffed the handful of beans in my mouth.

Bad move.

I tasted the beans for a fraction of a second before I realized they weren't your ordinary jelly beans. It was extremely embrassing for me. The bad news was that my scheming friend played the same trick on my other buddies and got the same results.

The good news is that I saved a 15% on car insurance by switching to Geico. Nah! Just kidding. But I did find a way to torture my younger sibling (CANDY: my brother's weakness).

On the other hand I could give it to the trick-or-treaters this Halloween..........[/font][/color][/size]

[color=#9933ff]celestialcharm - yay! we shall enjoy our soap flavored beans together! ^_^;

And to Shadow Blade - man, that's a REALLY nasty way to eat Every Flavor Beans. Like, wow, really nasty. And I honestly feel sorry for you, because that sounds so bad. >< I hope you do get back at them. Eheh. ^^; [/color]

[QUOTE=MistressRoxie][color=#9933ff]celestialcharm - yay! we shall enjoy our soap flavored beans together! ^_^;

And to Shadow Blade - man, that's a REALLY nasty way to eat Every Flavor Beans. Like, wow, really nasty. And I honestly feel sorry for you, because that sounds so
bad. >< I hope you do get back at them. Eheh. ^^; [/color][/QUOTE]

[size=4][color=slategray][font=chiller]MistressRoxie.

Your sympathy is accepted.

Happily I did get my revenge (don't want to go into detail-especially since this is a jellybean thread).

However I am curious how all of you guys reacted to your 1st taste of the cursed jellybeans.

Anyone care to share?[/font][/color][/size]

[QUOTE=Shadow Blade][size=4][color=slategray][font=chiller]MistressRoxie.

Your sympathy is accepted.

Happily I did get my revenge (don't want to go into detail-especially since this is a jellybean thread).

However I am curious how all of you guys reacted to your 1st taste of the cursed jellybeans.

Anyone care to share?[/font][/color][/size][/QUOTE]

Well, u want a story, and here it is. :animesmil
I saw the box in the store, and remembered seeing it in the movie, so I wanted to try them. I had one in the car, and my brother was saying, c'mon try ear wax first!
I ended up having earth worm first, and it was grooooooosssssss.
He then tried one, and spit it out the the window, lol
I kept eating them though to see what they tasted like(don't ask) :animeswea
I ended up getting sick, and my mom made me throw them out lol

[COLOR=DarkRed]Those beans are great. Me and my friends were playing a tournament in Super Smash Bros. and the loser had to eat the grossest of the beans. I lost and had to eat the sardine one and I wanted to throw up, it actually tasted like fish it was so gross but cool.[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting.

I've never actually tried any of the Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans, for fear I might gag, keel over and die after eating the wrong flavour bean. My sister however bought a box of them once when the second Harry Potter movie came out, or was it the first one. Anyway she bought a box of them before we went into the cinema as we always go to movies as a family, about a third of the way into the film she offers my brother David a jelly bean giving to excuse as to make him eat it.

Well he didn't have the thing in his mouth three-eights of a second when he shot out like a bullet, striking a man about five rows down in the back of the head. Well he leapt up out of his seat and rushed off to the bathroom, where presumably he made use of the facilities before returning and sitting down again. After such an exhibition by my brother you can imagine how I'd be reluctant to eat one of the beans if it were offered to me straight out.

Still they do make for great practical jokes. [/SIZE]

My very first and only experience with the Harry Potter jelly beans was when the son of my boss at the time had some and was doing the typical little boy thing where he was trying to trick the "grown up" with the nasty tasting jelly beans. I ate five beans and all the ones I had were the normal flavors. I didn't get any of the funky flavors! Totally lucked out. Each one I took I announced to him what flavor and I could see the excitement and disappointment after each one. The best part, he started to wonder if there were any of the weird flavors and ate one, it was vomit. He promptly spit it out and started to carry on like it was the end of the world. I played stupid, like I didn't know about the Harry Potter flavors, and comforted him and asked him what was wrong. He then fessed up and I let him know I knew about the nasty flavors so I avoided them to the best of my abilities.

I then sent him to do the "test" again with one of my other co-workers which then gave him the desired response he was looking for. I believe my co-worker ate the booger flavored one. She said it was salty.