OtakuBoards

Samurai Kyouran [PG-13::LV]

Katana

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkRed][LEFT]Sani looked hard at Anno. "Well, there maybe good things for you but there hasn't been a good one for me," she said fiercely banging her fist on the table. Auska jumped slightly and Anno looked over at her.

"Sorry," she mumbled sliding her fist back into her laps," I just hate it when people think they know the bad times when they haven't really been out there."

There was an disturbing silence around the group, one that made Sani feel very uncomfortable with.

"Can we just order now," she asked breaking the silence.

"Uh...sure. What do you girls want,"Anno said with that same grin he had from the first time he approached them.[/LEFT][/COLOR][/FONT]

Anno raised his hand and waved the young waitress over "yes we would like to order. We'll all be having the ell bowls please." The waitress nodded and went back to the kitchen. Anno turned to Sani one more time "I wasn't trying to pretend I know how your life has been, all I saying is...." He stopped for a moment and looked to the ceiling and looked back down to Sani "Maybe were the good thing that was meant to happen to you, I don't believe that a person is destined only for bad." Sani hesitated and turned her head with a huff. Anno looked back in front of him and out of the corner of his ear he heard a "thank you" from Sani and that was good enough for him.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][LEFT][COLOR=DarkRed]'Thank you' was the only thing Sani could say to Anno. Out of all the traveling she had down not once had she made a single friend. But yet these two were willing to put up with her even after the sour attitude she just show toward thems. If they were willing to put up with, she guess she could put up with them.
"Who said I wanted eel,"she said flashing Anno a sour look.

"Well, I just took in consideration that you would,"Anno started.

"Just because we are friends doesn't mean you know what I like,"she said cutting him off with a slight grin on her face. He looked at her for a moment and return it.

"I agree with Sani. Who said we wanted eel,"Auska said with a sour look also.[/COLOR][/LEFT][/FONT]